Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,657 members, 7,816,686 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

The Federal High Court Asaba did not Restrain EFCC from Arresting Ibori - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Federal High Court Asaba did not Restrain EFCC from Arresting Ibori (2053 Views)

Senators Form G77 To Remove EFCC From Presidency Control / Bullet-proof Cars: Court Bars EFCC From Inviting Oduah / Nothing Stops Buhari, EFCC From Probing Tinubu And Amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Federal High Court Asaba did not Restrain EFCC from Arresting Ibori by dryz: 4:58pm On Apr 16, 2010
Yesterday, all the papers were awash with the news that Federal High Court Asaba presided over by Justice I.N Buba granted an exparte injunction restraining the EFCC from arresting Ibori. We have obtained the Certified True Copy of the order granted by the said judge and proceedings of what transpired in Court on 14th April 2010 as can seen in the attached documents nowhere did the said judge grant any order to restrain the EFCC from arresting Ibori.

I think our journalists owe it a duty to report matters as the truly happen and stop sensational reporting.

Re: The Federal High Court Asaba did not Restrain EFCC from Arresting Ibori by dryz: 5:00pm On Apr 16, 2010
more

Re: The Federal High Court Asaba did not Restrain EFCC from Arresting Ibori by dryz: 5:04pm On Apr 16, 2010
the court proceeding and ruling

Re: The Federal High Court Asaba did not Restrain EFCC from Arresting Ibori by dryz: 5:08pm On Apr 16, 2010
more

Re: The Federal High Court Asaba did not Restrain EFCC from Arresting Ibori by dryz: 5:09pm On Apr 16, 2010
more

Re: The Federal High Court Asaba did not Restrain EFCC from Arresting Ibori by dryz: 5:12pm On Apr 16, 2010
the typed version of the proceeding and Court Ruling

Re: The Federal High Court Asaba did not Restrain EFCC from Arresting Ibori by dryz: 8:41pm On Apr 16, 2010
bo
Re: The Federal High Court Asaba did not Restrain EFCC from Arresting Ibori by dryz: 10:26pm On Apr 16, 2010
Re: The Federal High Court Asaba did not Restrain EFCC from Arresting Ibori by dryz: 9:07am On Apr 17, 2010
EFCC denies that the interim injunction was granted
http://www.thisdayonline.com/nview.php?id=171187
Re: The Federal High Court Asaba did not Restrain EFCC from Arresting Ibori by egift(m): 10:08am On Apr 17, 2010
So roll the dice! What are the waiting for , ok this is Naija , very sad.

I assure you nothing else will happen.

(1) (Reply)

Obama To Name Kese Lawal As Trade Adviser / Free Airtel Bonus! / 'I Didn't Want To Be Black. So I Joined The Skinheads' -adewale Akinnuoye-agbaje

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.