Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,542 members, 7,819,927 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

2019 Elections: APC Fires Tunde Bakare Over Scathing Attack On Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019 Elections: APC Fires Tunde Bakare Over Scathing Attack On Buhari (16116 Views)

PDP Rejects N151 Fuel Price, Slams APC. APC Fires Back / Elections: APC Candidates, Others Step Down For PDP / Reno Omokri Lampoons Mbaka, Bakare Over Silence On Corruption Cases (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

2019 Elections: APC Fires Tunde Bakare Over Scathing Attack On Buhari by itsdumebi(m): 6:05pm On Jan 29, 2018
@POLITICSNGR

The leadership of APC Youths Renaissance has reacted to the scathing remarks made against President Muhammadu Buhari by the General Overseer of the Latter Rain Assembly Church, Pastor Tunde Bakare.

The group said Pastor Bakare has formed the habit of constantly criticizing the government without providing single solution to the numerous problems facing the country.

The group wondered why Pastor Bakare who has every access to President Buhari could not put his observations on paper and passed them to Mr. President for immediate action but chose to do otherwise in the public glare.

The group however enjoined the pastor to stop using the pulpit to advance his political aspiration, asking him to run for an election if he thinks governance is easy.

The group further advised politicians who have developed the habit of constantly bashing the President to equally form the habit of constantly providing solutions to the many challenges facing the country.

A situation where the likes of Bakare and his fellow armchair critics chose to make themselves cheap heroes in the public domain, we will have no other option than to expose their dirty dealings in the secret by sending our advanced team to probe their secret lifestyles.

https://politicsngr.com/2019-elections-apc-fires-tunde-bakare-scathing-attack-buhari/

Re: 2019 Elections: APC Fires Tunde Bakare Over Scathing Attack On Buhari by madridguy(m): 6:06pm On Jan 29, 2018
tongue
Re: 2019 Elections: APC Fires Tunde Bakare Over Scathing Attack On Buhari by fulaniHERDSman(m): 6:18pm On Jan 29, 2018
na dem sabi

1 Like

Re: 2019 Elections: APC Fires Tunde Bakare Over Scathing Attack On Buhari by Ekiseme(m): 6:19pm On Jan 29, 2018
Useless party, when you people were busy attacking GEJ with all sorts of lies did you put it down on paper and pass it to him?

GOD WILL SURELY PUNISH THIS APC GOVT.

119 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 2019 Elections: APC Fires Tunde Bakare Over Scathing Attack On Buhari by Beremx(f): 6:31pm On Jan 29, 2018
Oh! They admit Nigeria under PMB is having lots of challenges? ? Buhari doesnt need advice on how to solve Nigeria's numerous problems because the advice they have been giving him so far, he hasnt been making use of it. The best thing for him is NOT TO CONTEST IN 2019!!!!

58 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 2019 Elections: APC Fires Tunde Bakare Over Scathing Attack On Buhari by buhariguy(m): 6:34pm On Jan 29, 2018
What does bakare want?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019 Elections: APC Fires Tunde Bakare Over Scathing Attack On Buhari by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jan 29, 2018
Pastor Tunde, you were one of those who sang Buhari like a song.

But now the song has changed. They won't take you serious. You knew Buhari was a wrong choice but out of personal ambition and self gratification, you endorsed him.

You are lucky you are in Lagos, Buhari for send herdsmen against you

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2019 Elections: APC Fires Tunde Bakare Over Scathing Attack On Buhari by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jan 29, 2018
Beremx:
Oh! They admit Nigeria under PMB is having lots of challenges? ? Buhari doesnt need advice on how to solve Nigeria's numerous problems because the advice they have been giving him so far, he hasnt been making use of it. The best thing for him is NOT TO CONTEST IN 2019!!!!
Berem, you are one of those responsible for the current state of this nation.

You called Buhari the Messiah aND all sorts but here we are today. I will give you a task which you must fulfill else, you will get a share in buhari's karma due to the deliberate atrocities he's committed and is still committing against mankind.

1. You will fast for 7 days, asking God for forgiveness.

2. You will create 5 threads denouncing Buhari and all his works. Mark me in copy as a witness.

3. You will tell 20 people offline that Buhari is a failure.

4. You will say, "May buhari's sins be upon him and him alone.

5. Never vote out of sentiment again.

Then you will be absolved.

The master has spoken!!!!!

41 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 2019 Elections: APC Fires Tunde Bakare Over Scathing Attack On Buhari by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jan 29, 2018
Bashing or no Bashing, what is sure is that come 2019, all road will lead back to Daura.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Elections: APC Fires Tunde Bakare Over Scathing Attack On Buhari by kings09(m): 6:46pm On Jan 29, 2018
Buhari is a failure. From all indications, d signs are pointing dis man to daura

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Elections: APC Fires Tunde Bakare Over Scathing Attack On Buhari by NothingDoMe: 6:47pm On Jan 29, 2018

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Elections: APC Fires Tunde Bakare Over Scathing Attack On Buhari by link2ok22: 6:47pm On Jan 29, 2018
APC is the devil himself in human skin...

To those who brought this upon Nigerians your reward is in hell...

8 Likes

Re: 2019 Elections: APC Fires Tunde Bakare Over Scathing Attack On Buhari by eleojo23: 6:48pm On Jan 29, 2018
He was just saying the truth na.

These APC guys hate the truth...that is not surprising anyway...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Elections: APC Fires Tunde Bakare Over Scathing Attack On Buhari by buhariguy(m): 6:49pm On Jan 29, 2018
Beremx:
and you will be the one to contest?
Nonsense

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 2019 Elections: APC Fires Tunde Bakare Over Scathing Attack On Buhari by Beremx(f): 6:50pm On Jan 29, 2018
FortifiedCity:
Berem, you are one of those responsible for the current state of this nation.

You called Buhari the Messiah aND all sorts but here we are today. I will give you a task which you must fulfill else, you will get a share in buhari's karma due to the deliberate atrocities he's committed and is still committing against mankind.

1. You will fast for 7 days, asking God for forgiveness.

2. You will create 5 threads denouncing Buhari and all his works. Mark me in copy as a witness.

3. You will tell 20 people offline that Buhari is a failure.

4. You will say, "May buhari's sins be upon him and him alone.

5. Never vote out of sentiment again.

Then you will be absolved.

The master has spoken!!!!!
LMAO! Guy you are not serious. I dey come you hear?
Re: 2019 Elections: APC Fires Tunde Bakare Over Scathing Attack On Buhari by buhariguy(m): 6:51pm On Jan 29, 2018
eleojo23:
He was just saying the truth na.

These APC guys hate the truth...that is not surprising anyway...
what truth?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 2019 Elections: APC Fires Tunde Bakare Over Scathing Attack On Buhari by link2ok22: 6:51pm On Jan 29, 2018
buhariguy:
and you will be the one to contest?
Nonsense

Zombie...

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Elections: APC Fires Tunde Bakare Over Scathing Attack On Buhari by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jan 29, 2018
Beremx:
LMAO! Guy you are not serious. I dey come you hear?
Berem come back here. You are not going anywhere.

Look at what you and Buhari has done to Nigeria

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Elections: APC Fires Tunde Bakare Over Scathing Attack On Buhari by eleojo23: 6:53pm On Jan 29, 2018
buhariguy:
what truth?

Who be this one?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Elections: APC Fires Tunde Bakare Over Scathing Attack On Buhari by arherfish(m): 6:53pm On Jan 29, 2018
Laugh wan kill me. APC sef get youths. Abeg make una show them make see them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Elections: APC Fires Tunde Bakare Over Scathing Attack On Buhari by lukecent: 6:53pm On Jan 29, 2018
Governance is easy according to Buhari, he said he is the messiah, you don't suggest to the messiah.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Elections: APC Fires Tunde Bakare Over Scathing Attack On Buhari by Beremx(f): 6:53pm On Jan 29, 2018
FortifiedCity:

hahahahahaha! Abeg leave me o!
Re: 2019 Elections: APC Fires Tunde Bakare Over Scathing Attack On Buhari by agabaI23(m): 6:55pm On Jan 29, 2018
Ekiseme:
Useless party, when you people were busy attacking GEJ with all sorts of lies did you put it down on paper and pass it to him?

GOD WILL SURELY PUNISH THIS APC GOVT.
OBJ who put his own down on paper, them no call am names?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Elections: APC Fires Tunde Bakare Over Scathing Attack On Buhari by agabaI23(m): 6:56pm On Jan 29, 2018
Beremx:
hahahahahaha! Abeg leave me o!
Really?
Re: 2019 Elections: APC Fires Tunde Bakare Over Scathing Attack On Buhari by anytexy: 6:58pm On Jan 29, 2018
FortifiedCity:

But is good for our democracy. That Barem supported him before doesn't mean he will not criticize him when Buhari is going the wrong way. I like his courage . I supported GEJ, I do criticize his bad policies. Nigeria will move forward when when learn criticize any politician that is not performing devoid of etinicity. I feel sad when people mock those that voted for Buhari that are against him now that is not performing.
Re: 2019 Elections: APC Fires Tunde Bakare Over Scathing Attack On Buhari by Flexherbal(m): 7:00pm On Jan 29, 2018
Na the picture dey funny me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019 Elections: APC Fires Tunde Bakare Over Scathing Attack On Buhari by RandomVic(m): 7:00pm On Jan 29, 2018
Buhari is a monumental failure.

4 Likes

Re: 2019 Elections: APC Fires Tunde Bakare Over Scathing Attack On Buhari by dieBYfire: 7:01pm On Jan 29, 2018
Beremx:

Been following you up and read most of your post! I have one word for you , You will live long and blessing won't depart your household . Do you know Why? .... It's because you speak the truth... Of all the zombies on NL, you have proven to be very open and direct.
Cheers

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Elections: APC Fires Tunde Bakare Over Scathing Attack On Buhari by zombieTRACKER: 7:01pm On Jan 29, 2018
Buhari is a terrorist

3 Likes

Re: 2019 Elections: APC Fires Tunde Bakare Over Scathing Attack On Buhari by Ekiseme(m): 7:02pm On Jan 29, 2018
agabaI23:
OBJ who put his own down on paper, them no call am names?
nothing is right in this country, it's just sad.
Re: 2019 Elections: APC Fires Tunde Bakare Over Scathing Attack On Buhari by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jan 29, 2018
These dead brain APC yoots definitely don't have anything dirty on Bakare. If not, they'd have pinned something dirty on him.

I listened to his speech titled "State of the Nation" live and he proffered solutions to problems confronting this shithole. He said rather than planning another useless , unfruitful elections, we should rather sit down around a table and renegotiate our union. he also made a case for restructuring. I don't expect dumb, dead brain APC yoots to comprehend that. they are just dumb and dull as their principal.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Don’t Dare – Police Warn Zionists Over Biafra Inauguration / Speakership: Femi Gbajabiamila In Religious Complicity / “FFK: The Strange Case Of Dr. Jekyll And Mr. Hyde” By Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.