Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,407 members, 7,812,203 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:59 AM

I Hereby Offer Myself As The 3rd Force Presidential Candidate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Hereby Offer Myself As The 3rd Force Presidential Candidate (1954 Views)

FFK: I Hereby Withdraw The Word “Stupid” That I Used On Journalist, I Regret It / 2023: Are Atiku, Tinubu In Secret Moves To Float 3rd Force? / Olawepo-hashim Emerges Third Force Presidential Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Hereby Offer Myself As The 3rd Force Presidential Candidate by maclatunji: 7:43pm On Jan 29, 2018
Since the promoters of this 3rd Force seem to be confused about how and where they will get a candidate from, I have decided to help them out.

I am eminently qualified more than all these names you are bandying about. Besides, any issues against my candidacy we can overcome now. There's "Force" in your nickname- whether it is Juju, Space Force, Super Force or Police Force I don't know.

Just look at my track record on Nairaland. How I have contributed to its "restructuring", its evolution and so much more.

Oya, what do you say? Let me go against Sai Baba on your behalf.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Hereby Offer Myself As The 3rd Force Presidential Candidate by Beremx(f): 7:56pm On Jan 29, 2018
Please what are your track records on nairaland? Are you not one of those that allegedly introduced sharia to nairaland by putting the islamic oath in the islam section? I cant comment on islam section unless i attest to your faith?

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Hereby Offer Myself As The 3rd Force Presidential Candidate by 1nigeriamyfoot: 8:27pm On Jan 29, 2018
Beremx:
Please what are your track records on nairaland? Are you not one of those that allegedly introduced sharia to nairaland by putting the islamic oath in the islam section? I cant comment on islam section unless i attest to your faith?
d idiot just lick buhari stinking hairy ass grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: I Hereby Offer Myself As The 3rd Force Presidential Candidate by deji17: 8:30pm On Jan 29, 2018
maclatunji:
Since the promoters of this 3rd Force seem to be confused about how and where they will get a candidate from, I have decided to help them out.

I am eminently qualified more than all these names you are bandying about. Besides, any issues against my candidacy we can overcome now. There's "Force" in your nickname- whether it is Juju, Space Force, Super Force or Police Force I don't know.

Just look at my track record on Nairaland. How I have contributed to its "restructuring", its evolution and so much more.

If the 3rd force has one million members, expect to have one million Presidential candidates... grin grin grin grin grin

Such is the level of confusion among them.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Hereby Offer Myself As The 3rd Force Presidential Candidate by 1nigeriamyfoot: 8:32pm On Jan 29, 2018
maclatunji:

ojo to pa alapa, lo so di amugun f'ewure! if seun values quality, ewure lyk u will never be a mod on nairaland. dindinrin

2 Likes

Re: I Hereby Offer Myself As The 3rd Force Presidential Candidate by Sprumbabafather: 8:32pm On Jan 29, 2018
Beremx:

You just killed someone political career grin
Re: I Hereby Offer Myself As The 3rd Force Presidential Candidate by Sprumbabafather: 8:34pm On Jan 29, 2018
Beremx:

And you are one of the main people who forced Rochas on Imo people and abandoned them and ran away when he started dealing with them.
Re: I Hereby Offer Myself As The 3rd Force Presidential Candidate by stonemasonn: 8:38pm On Jan 29, 2018
Rabiu Kwankwasor/Donald Duke for president.
Third force here we come tongue
Re: I Hereby Offer Myself As The 3rd Force Presidential Candidate by Beremx(f): 8:38pm On Jan 29, 2018
Sprumbabafather:

And you are one of the main people who forced Rochas on Imo people and abandoned them and ran away when he started dealing with them.
yes o! I also pointed guns at Imo people to vote Rochas abi? Nna! Spare me the bullshit abeg. Back to Maclatunji and his presidential ambition jare! cheesy
Re: I Hereby Offer Myself As The 3rd Force Presidential Candidate by usba: 8:42pm On Jan 29, 2018
[s]
Beremx:
[/s]

Ask Ishilove and the rest of her christian allies how they lobbied Seun to perpetually restrict access of non Muslim or put offensive warnings in the Islam section... Moderators should leave my post, it is wrong to slander Muslims for what certain Christians sat and plot together.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hereby Offer Myself As The 3rd Force Presidential Candidate by usba: 8:43pm On Jan 29, 2018
[s]
1nigeriamyfoot:
ojo to pa alapa, lo so di amugun f'ewure! if seun values quality, ewure lyk u will never be a mod on nairaland. dindinrin
[/s]

Is moderator life that it means the world to you to the extent you running your mouth over it! Yoots think.
Re: I Hereby Offer Myself As The 3rd Force Presidential Candidate by usba: 8:47pm On Jan 29, 2018
Obviously 3rd force would prefer a corrupt politician from PDP or APC than a clean candidate like you.
Re: I Hereby Offer Myself As The 3rd Force Presidential Candidate by Ishilove: 8:50pm On Jan 29, 2018
usba:
[s][/s]

Ask Ishilove and the rest of her christian allies how they lobbied Seun to perpetually restrict access of non Muslim or put offensive warnings in the Islam section... Moderators should leave my post, it is wrong to slander Muslims for what certain Christians sat and plot together.
*gasp* shocked

You lie angry

1 Like

Re: I Hereby Offer Myself As The 3rd Force Presidential Candidate by SalamRushdie: 8:52pm On Jan 29, 2018
Your reputation here as a bigot, tribalist , very partisan and crooked character precedes you already so say no more because we all know you are not a good , fair no visionary man ..Just keep chanting sai baba for better for worse

3 Likes

Re: I Hereby Offer Myself As The 3rd Force Presidential Candidate by usba: 8:54pm On Jan 29, 2018
Ishilove:

*gasp* shocked

You lie angry

Fear God, can you swear you have never insisted Seun place some similar to this :" To avoid getting Banned do not post offensive statement against Islam" in the Islam section? You guys started all the restriction gallore in the Islam section in the name of sympathising with trolls who got rightly banned.
Re: I Hereby Offer Myself As The 3rd Force Presidential Candidate by usba: 8:55pm On Jan 29, 2018
[s]
SalamRushdie:
Your reputation here as a bigot, tribalist , very partisan and crooked character precedes you already so say no more because we all know you are not a good , fair no visionary man ..Just keep chanting sai baba for better for worse
[/s]

They only know slander, never substance, they can never bring unassailable facts to the ground only sentiments to manipulate the sheeple. The same lies you paraded as in-sincereigeria against PMB is what you have started here again. Only bigotry born out of religious fanaticism and ethnic hubris you bring to the table as Reason
Re: I Hereby Offer Myself As The 3rd Force Presidential Candidate by 1nigeriamyfoot: 8:56pm On Jan 29, 2018
usba:
[s]

Is moderator life that it means the world to you to the extent you running your mouth over it! Yoots think.[/s]
maalu buhari av spoken, hahaha grin grin grin
Re: I Hereby Offer Myself As The 3rd Force Presidential Candidate by Daviddson(m): 8:59pm On Jan 29, 2018
usba:
[s][/s]

Hahaha - so you're even the same person as Maclatunji? And you forgot you're using this moniker to reply?!

Back to the post....still thinking

1 Like

Re: I Hereby Offer Myself As The 3rd Force Presidential Candidate by usba: 9:01pm On Jan 29, 2018
[s]
Daviddson:
Hahaha - so you're even the same person as Maclatunji? And you forgot you're using this moniker to reply?!
[/s]

Can you swear to the God you worship that I am maclatunji? Or is lying now a central doctrine in the prosperity doctrine you follow?

2 Likes

Re: I Hereby Offer Myself As The 3rd Force Presidential Candidate by Daviddson(m): 9:07pm On Jan 29, 2018
usba:
[s][/s]

Can you swear to the God you worship that I am maclatunji? Or is lying now a central doctrine in the prosperity doctrine you follow?
Why are you so bitter bro? I indirectly asked if you are Maclatunji because you answered a question on his behalf and then said they should leave your post for you - which was strange. I don't do those silly Nairaland verbal abuses and tribal clashes please.
Re: I Hereby Offer Myself As The 3rd Force Presidential Candidate by usba: 9:12pm On Jan 29, 2018
[s]
Daviddson:
Why are you so bitter bro? I indirectly asked if you are Maclatunji because you answered a question on his behalf and then said they should leave your post for you - which was strange. I don't do those silly Nairaland verbal abuses and tribal clashes please.
[/s]

Learn to apologize when you make foolish allegations instead of telling stories to make such foolish allegations seem reasonable. Go and sin no more cease making foolish allegations.
Re: I Hereby Offer Myself As The 3rd Force Presidential Candidate by Firefire(m): 9:15pm On Jan 29, 2018
Categories of people still routing for Buhary:

1. Sycophants

2. Religious extremists

3. Brainwashed elements

4. Blood tasty vampires

Sai barber!

2 Likes

Re: I Hereby Offer Myself As The 3rd Force Presidential Candidate by maclatunji: 9:15pm On Jan 29, 2018
Oh bother, I am trying to bail this 3rd Force out. Can we start calling it '3F'?

I see some of my friends are already coming out, Berem has come out.

You cannot be calling all these politicians as alternative jor. It is either you go and bring one new face that has proved their worth that we have not heard about before or just vote the incumbent jejely.

Every election cycle, we see Donald Duke being promoted but how many people have actually been outside Calabar to see the kind of poverty in that state? You have people coming to 5-day market to buy stuff of N100, sometimes barefooted!

Have you been to Yala, Boki and Bekwarra local governments to see signs and wonders? Even after 12 years the state is still struggling to be buoyant.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Hereby Offer Myself As The 3rd Force Presidential Candidate by Daviddson(m): 9:18pm On Jan 29, 2018
usba:

Learn to apologize when you make foolish allegations instead of telling stories to make such foolish allegations seem reasonable. Go and sin no more cease making foolish allegations.
Enjoy yourself.
Re: I Hereby Offer Myself As The 3rd Force Presidential Candidate by maclatunji: 9:18pm On Jan 29, 2018
Firefire:
Categories of people still routing for Buhary:

1. Sycophants

2. Religious extremists

3. Brainwashed elements

4. Blood tasty vampires

Sai barber!

You mean he somehow managed to confuse the African Union to make him its Anti-corruption Champion? This is something Dr. OBJ, could not muster with his best attempts at being a top guy in AU. A half-fit Buhari even beat him to that.

Thank God, he is getting stronger every day.

2 Likes

Re: I Hereby Offer Myself As The 3rd Force Presidential Candidate by Firefire(m): 9:23pm On Jan 29, 2018
maclatunji:

You mean he somehow managed to confuse the African Union to make him its Anti-corruption Champion? This is something Dr. OBJ, could not muster with his best attempts at being a top guy in AU. A half-fit Buhari even beat him to that.

Thank God, he is getting stronger every day.

What can I say to change the mind of a harden supported of a known bigot and parochial element ?

Sai barber till 2067

1 Like

Re: I Hereby Offer Myself As The 3rd Force Presidential Candidate by 2cato: 9:37pm On Jan 29, 2018
What! A islamic and fanatical fundamentlist want to contest for the post of the presidency? A sycophant who supported the killing of felow moslim in the name of shitte?
I beg shift i want to mess for here
Re: I Hereby Offer Myself As The 3rd Force Presidential Candidate by Desyner: 9:39pm On Jan 29, 2018
deji17:

If the 3rd force has one million members, expect to have one million Presidential candidates... grin grin grin grin grin

Such is the level of confusion among them.
Same thing PDP said about APC when the idea was muted. Where is PDP today Nationally.
Re: I Hereby Offer Myself As The 3rd Force Presidential Candidate by Desyner: 9:42pm On Jan 29, 2018
maclatunji:
Oh bother, I am trying to bail this 3rd Force out. Can we start calling it '3F'?

I see some of my friends are already coming out, Berem has come out.

You cannot be calling all these politicians as alternative jor. It is either you go and bring one new face that has proved their worth that we have not heard about before or just vote the incumbent jejely.

Every election cycle, we see Donald Duke being promoted but how many people have actually been outside Calabar to see the kind of poverty in that state? You have people coming to 5-day market to buy stuff of N100, sometimes barefooted!

Have you been to Yala, Boki and Bekwarra local governments to see signs and wonders? Even after 12 years the state is still struggling to be buoyant.
PDP tried to stifle APC at inception the way you are trying to stifle "The Third Force" at birth. APC should perform instead of watching her back.
Re: I Hereby Offer Myself As The 3rd Force Presidential Candidate by maclatunji: 9:52pm On Jan 29, 2018
Desyner:
PDP tried to stifle APC at inception the way you are trying to stifle "The Third Force" at birth. APC should perform instead of watching her back.

You are giving yourself hope.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

President 'broke Down And Cried' In Dapchi - Garba Shehu / 3.5 Million Feeding, Take Me In, I Will Manage 500,000 Rotimi Ameachi / Why People Think I Am Corrupt – Atiku Tells CNN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.