Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,811 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Edo For Killing Bus Driver (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Edo For Killing Bus Driver (Photos) (39418 Views)

Tinubu, Lawan, APC Govs To Storm Edo For Campaign Rally / Police, DSS, INEC Deployed In Edo For APC Shadow Poll / Obaseki Introduces Revenue Scratch Card In Edo For Levies Collection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Edo For Killing Bus Driver (Photos) by Angelanest: 7:52pm On Jan 29, 2018
There was tension in Auchi in Edo state after suspected Fulani Herdsmen attacked and massacred the bus driver of Gloryland school. The youths of the community with the aid of vigilantes - tracked and caught the attackers who were said to be heavily armed with charms and locally made guns.

They were eventually brought to the police station this morning and rescued by soldiers from being lynched by the angry mob...

Read what Blessing Ada Ukelonu shared on Facebook;

Some group of Fulani herdsmen massacred a school ( gloryland group of school) bus driver along Auchi road, it prompted the youths of igarra town nd other nearby villages coupled with vigilantes to swing into action. They were able to capture those devils heavily armed with charms and locally made guns. They were eventually brought to the police station this morning.

The youths were protesting for them to be killed, that led to another brouhaha, the men of the Nigerian Army were called into the scene, when they arrived, the youths were still demanding for them to be killed, it brought about an altercation between the army nd youths, the army fired heavy gunshots into the air to clear further disagreement.

At the end, the issue was resolved, those fool'ani evil men were taken to Benin by the army nd police alongside some representatives of Igarra kingdom so as to avoid jungle justice.

Those of us at igarra, be very vigilant nd security conscious. They might just come back re-enforced, fulani people don't accept defeat,their fight is like a bush fire during harmattan. But they Ve forgotten that this is EDO state, heartbeat of the nation, we no dey carry poooosh.

In all' the horses are prepared bfor the days of battle, but safety is of the Lord. Pray for the peace of jerusalem(#nigeria)..

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/01/suspected-fulani-herdsmen-arrested-attacking-killing-students-edo-photos.html

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Edo For Killing Bus Driver (Photos) by Angelanest: 7:52pm On Jan 29, 2018
cc; lalasticlala
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Edo For Killing Bus Driver (Photos) by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jan 29, 2018
The Fulanis has made Edo too their destination?

southerners are way too soft.

65 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Edo For Killing Bus Driver (Photos) by clevvermind(m): 7:58pm On Jan 29, 2018
This is 9ja, don't be surprise that those Buhari's zombies(army) will set them free if the youth allow the army to take them away.

65 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Edo For Killing Bus Driver (Photos) by madridguy(m): 7:59pm On Jan 29, 2018
Okay

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Edo For Killing Bus Driver (Photos) by 2cato: 8:01pm On Jan 29, 2018
I trust my people they know what to do at the right time

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Edo For Killing Bus Driver (Photos) by amamahdaniel(m): 8:03pm On Jan 29, 2018
Rip to the dead.So sad but its obvious that to Buahri IPOB flag is more Dangerous than Fulani Gun!!

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Edo For Killing Bus Driver (Photos) by SalamRushdie: 8:05pm On Jan 29, 2018
So they caught them and handed the to the police so why did the Army have to take them away

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Edo For Killing Bus Driver (Photos) by stonemasonn: 8:09pm On Jan 29, 2018
I hope the next president after Buhari will be able to protect the Fulani herdsmen. Some times I wonder what makes some people think they can rekindle the ancient Dan Fodios jihad without consequences.

7 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Edo For Killing Bus Driver (Photos) by Ezenwammadu(m): 8:10pm On Jan 29, 2018
Hang that murderer angry

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Edo For Killing Bus Driver (Photos) by Ezenwammadu(m): 8:11pm On Jan 29, 2018
Kwankwaso will soon travel all the way from abuja to bail the murderer

We know them

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Edo For Killing Bus Driver (Photos) by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jan 29, 2018
That's my primary school driver... The location is igarra in akoko edo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Edo For Killing Bus Driver (Photos) by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jan 29, 2018
Buhari Back to Daura #2019

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Edo For Killing Bus Driver (Photos) by kinibigdeal(m): 8:30pm On Jan 29, 2018
They are from libya

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Edo For Killing Bus Driver (Photos) by saintjimos(m): 8:31pm On Jan 29, 2018
Thos guys will be set free
those army are their brothers and equally protecting their own

#protect_your_brother #My_brother_is_my_brother
#south_unite
unity is d way forward

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Edo For Killing Bus Driver (Photos) by Ifeanyi4491(m): 8:40pm On Jan 29, 2018
2019 PROPAGANDA

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Edo For Killing Bus Driver (Photos) by donsiqua(m): 8:48pm On Jan 29, 2018
Where I come from you pay eyes for an eye and teeth for a tooth. In this case though I believe jungle justice would have served.

Ps: don't quote me or your phone will go off grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Edo For Killing Bus Driver (Photos) by Omeokachie: 8:48pm On Jan 29, 2018
He will regain his freedom shortly

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Edo For Killing Bus Driver (Photos) by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jan 29, 2018
So them don enter Edo? Chaii...
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Edo For Killing Bus Driver (Photos) by youngsahito(m): 9:32pm On Jan 29, 2018
They should have burn them to ashes.now wasting of time

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Edo For Killing Bus Driver (Photos) by NaijaMutant(f): 9:34pm On Jan 29, 2018
ok
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Edo For Killing Bus Driver (Photos) by EternalTruths: 10:16pm On Jan 29, 2018
That guy with AK 47 on the floor should be drilled to expose who gave him that gun.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Edo For Killing Bus Driver (Photos) by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jan 29, 2018
It is worrysome that these days nigerian education is so low that to a nigerian everything is a kingdom, you guys will soon start referring to your houses or your streets as kingdoms.
For your info, Edo state is just a part of one Kingdom of which Delta state is also a part among others.
Benin Kingdom !
Anyway, sorry for going off topic.
I am proud of my Edo brothers. You defended yourselves well.
Good job !

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Edo For Killing Bus Driver (Photos) by GavelSlam: 10:58pm On Jan 29, 2018
Question 1:
why in the report do they claim the "Herdsmen" were caught with locally made guns yet we see a picture of a man with an AK47?

Question 2:

Why are we always seeing such news from Facebook and why are the people who carry the message evidently not from the neighbourhood and neither do they live there? This Ada claims to live in Lagos.

Question 3:

Why don't we ever have videos of the arrested, the victims or survivors?

Question 4:

Why is the news always from Trezzyhelm or Newshelm and since when did we take the information as reliable?

9 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Edo For Killing Bus Driver (Photos) by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jan 29, 2018
Warfare is in the blood of every Edo.
Our ancestors fought wars for thousnads of years. It is now in our genes.
The only country which ever defeated us was the british empire which faced us with maxim guns and bazookas and all...
We still showed them pepper.
We are Edo, we are warriors !

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Edo For Killing Bus Driver (Photos) by ItsMeAboki(m): 11:10pm On Jan 29, 2018
LOL, is that the picture of the murdered driver lying on his back with an automatic rifle on his chest?

4 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Edo For Killing Bus Driver (Photos) by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jan 29, 2018
What tells you the picture is in any way related to the story ?
ItsMeAboki:
LOL, is that the picture of the murdered driver lying on his back with an automatic rifle on his chest?

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Edo For Killing Bus Driver (Photos) by Okoroawusa: 11:18pm On Jan 29, 2018
FAKE NEWS

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Edo For Killing Bus Driver (Photos) by nengibo: 11:47pm On Jan 29, 2018
historyworld031:
Warfare is in the blood of every Edo.
Our ancestors fought wars for thousnads of years. It is now in our genes.
The only country which ever defeated us was the british empire which faced us with maxim guns and bazookas and all...
We still showed them pepper.
We are Edo, we are warriors !

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Edo For Killing Bus Driver (Photos) by nengibo: 11:48pm On Jan 29, 2018
historyworld031:
It is worrysome that these days nigerian education is so low that to a nigerian everything is a kingdom, you guys will soon start referring to your houses or your streets as kingdoms.
For your info, Edo state is just a part of one Kingdom of which Delta state is also a part among others.
Benin Kingdom !
Anyway, sorry for going off topic.
I am proud of my Edo brothers. You defended yourselves well.
Good job !

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Edo For Killing Bus Driver (Photos) by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jan 29, 2018
I am trying to locate your business in my comment...
I am using the biggest loop possible. Still nothing...
It is strange that you feel so insecured that, you must get yourself involved in a matter which doesn't concern you in any way.
Jealousy is a cancer !
[quote author=nengibo post=64625904][/quote]

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Edo For Killing Bus Driver (Photos) by nengibo: 11:52pm On Jan 29, 2018
historyworld031:
I am trying to locate your business in my comment...
I am using the biggest loop possible. Still nothing.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Shehu Sani Reacts To Omoyele Sowore's Arrest / What Went Wrong With Fashola? / Non-Yoruba Indigenes In South West Regroup Under NYIEI

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.