Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,153 members, 7,811,304 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:47 AM

Shehu Sani Reacts To Omoyele Sowore's Arrest - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shehu Sani Reacts To Omoyele Sowore's Arrest (39410 Views)

Lauretta Onochie On Sowore Arrest: “DSS Saved Him From Setting Self Ablaze” / Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Omoyele Sowore’s Arrest By DSS Over #revolutionnow Protest / Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Omoyele Sowore’s Arrest By DSS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shehu Sani Reacts To Omoyele Sowore's Arrest by Omooba77: 11:21am On Aug 03, 2019
Our democracy is a block of ice floating on warm waters.The sponsored protest and attacks on the @AmnestyNigeria stands condemned.The arrest & detention of @YeleSowore is needless.I join the call for his release #FreeSowore.

https://twitter.com/ShehuSani/status/1157596362009120768?s=19

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Omoyele Sowore's Arrest by Nobody: 11:37am On Aug 03, 2019
OK. It's well
Omooba77:
Our democracy is a block of ice floating on warm waters.The sponsored protest and attacks on the @AmnestyNigeria stands condemned.The arrest & detention of @YeleSowore is needless.I join the call for his release #FreeSowore.

https://twitter.com/ShehuSani/status/1157596362009120768?s=19

**Modified **
I am of the opinion that Nigeria can still be better than this. How I wish we could start all over again. The wealth of our country is in the hands of a few. Millions are still in higher institutions across the nation and beyond, hoping to get a job that is not there in the first place. Entrepreneurial skills must be inculcated from primary education so as to diffuse the idea of jobs "working for someone" "modern slavery" in the minds of EVERYONE IN SCHOOL. I rest my case

28 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Omoyele Sowore's Arrest by Omooba77: 11:50am On Aug 03, 2019
Simba0806:
OK. It's well
Amin ooo Lala, lailia ati lailia

2 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Omoyele Sowore's Arrest by Eteka1(m): 11:53am On Aug 03, 2019
Reactor Shehu Sani

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Omoyele Sowore's Arrest by ignis: 12:03pm On Aug 03, 2019
K
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Omoyele Sowore's Arrest by PrinceKevin01: 12:03pm On Aug 03, 2019
Is if they they just realized this

Abeg joo, i will Build a Professional Logo for your Product or Company For 1k. Offer valid today only. See my info below to Chat me up on WhatsApp
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Omoyele Sowore's Arrest by FrostyButter: 12:03pm On Aug 03, 2019
This is just a military dictatorship disguised as democracy

66 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Omoyele Sowore's Arrest by mushystuff: 12:04pm On Aug 03, 2019
Hmmm! This government knows it is seriously testing the patience of the masses and it is also unpopular that is why rather than retrace its steps and do right, it rather disrupts any plan to unite the masses in its usual autocratic manner.

It is those that supported this evil government from 2014 in any form that I blame including Sowore and this Shehu Sani. They rode the back of the tiger and are gradually being consumed by it.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Omoyele Sowore's Arrest by kindnyce(m): 12:05pm On Aug 03, 2019
buhari''s dss just make this guy more popular and further concretiswe tyhe movement..
somebody u ought to have ignored
#fact

2 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Omoyele Sowore's Arrest by ikombe: 12:05pm On Aug 03, 2019
Contact me for your Gym and Exercise equipment both Home and Commercial Use

check my signature and profile for more info.

Delivery Within Lagos. Waybill outside lagos.

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Omoyele Sowore's Arrest by BlackfireX: 12:05pm On Aug 03, 2019
Thunder fire una with that useless revolution ish

You think this Jonathan the clueless

Them suppose fire una

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Omoyele Sowore's Arrest by JejeNaija(m): 12:06pm On Aug 03, 2019
Everybody turn reactors

2 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Omoyele Sowore's Arrest by YahwehRocks: 12:06pm On Aug 03, 2019
Eteka1:
Reactor Shehu Sani

Ignorance

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Omoyele Sowore's Arrest by Seetto: 12:06pm On Aug 03, 2019
The period of reaction.... grin

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Omoyele Sowore's Arrest by nurex01(m): 12:06pm On Aug 03, 2019
Check my profile. I dey sell o
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Omoyele Sowore's Arrest by OZIOGU1: 12:06pm On Aug 03, 2019
It is well with my Country
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Omoyele Sowore's Arrest by Sunnycliff(m): 12:06pm On Aug 03, 2019
Buhari is worthy to be a life president of this contraption.

Let's stop all democratic processes and let him Rule for life.

Next level will take us faster to immortal level

4 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Omoyele Sowore's Arrest by Sunnycliff(m): 12:08pm On Aug 03, 2019
JejeNaija:
Everybody turn reactors

Everybody should have been quiet and applauding this.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Omoyele Sowore's Arrest by simplemach(m): 12:09pm On Aug 03, 2019
More people are now joining voices to the "Revolution Now" movement
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Omoyele Sowore's Arrest by tstx(m): 12:09pm On Aug 03, 2019
Soon i will reading news about Nigeria from a foreign country...

I'm tired

4 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Omoyele Sowore's Arrest by joseph1832(m): 12:09pm On Aug 03, 2019
Hmmm. It's not today government and people who are against the government sponsor people to protest in favour of or against whatever they like or don't like.

All this condemnation won't do us any good. It's now a norm some people who aren't happy with this present administration want to do anything to tarnish the image.

Before this administration came into power, we didn't see the leaders holding protest or trying to cause civil unrest like we see today.

Anybody who isn't happy should form a political party and contest election, rather than disturbing the peace of hard working Nigerians.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Omoyele Sowore's Arrest by Nobody: 12:10pm On Aug 03, 2019
What do you expect from a colossal failure, a pending doom waiting to happen.

Buhari needs a visit back to London- Dino Malaye

4 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Omoyele Sowore's Arrest by 2special(m): 12:10pm On Aug 03, 2019
Too much advertisements on a page and l will blame the mods that are always moving a topic to the front page even with only 2 comments, allow a topic to get to the second page, delete all the advert on the first page and then move the topic to the front page

5 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Omoyele Sowore's Arrest by NaijaDonCast(m): 12:10pm On Aug 03, 2019
Zoogeria

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

New Look Of Bama, A City That Was Once Taken Over By Boko Haram (photos) / Saraki Arrives Imo, Accompanied By Dino Melaye (Photos) / President Buhari Receives Hope Uzodinma In Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.