Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,863 members, 7,810,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:53 AM

Lots Of Policemen Deployed To Kano State As Kwankwaso Cancels Visit. Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lots Of Policemen Deployed To Kano State As Kwankwaso Cancels Visit. Photos (28428 Views)

Photos As Kwankwaso Declares For President In Abuja. Red Caps Everywhere / Rabiu Kwankwaso Cancels Kano Visit / Youths Burn Their Red Caps As Kwankwaso Is Set To Visit Kano State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lots Of Policemen Deployed To Kano State As Kwankwaso Cancels Visit. Photos by docadams: 11:32pm On Jan 29, 2018
Really lots of policemen.. The truck conveying them must have broken down from the excessive overload. I can even see some of them hanging onto the chassis. How many policemen did I count again, like 280, or no o o its 2000.What the hell its 200,000. Only for Kwakwanso. He must be Osama bin Laden the 2nd.
Re: Lots Of Policemen Deployed To Kano State As Kwankwaso Cancels Visit. Photos by docadams: 11:34pm On Jan 29, 2018
Really lots of policemen.. The truck conveying them must have broken down from the excessive overload. I can even see some of them hanging onto the chassis. How many policemen did I count again, like 280, or no o o its 2000.What the hell its 200,000. Only for Kwakwanso. Walahi he must be Osama bin Laden the 2nd.
Re: Lots Of Policemen Deployed To Kano State As Kwankwaso Cancels Visit. Photos by ClumsyFlimsy: 11:38pm On Jan 29, 2018
Wahabalao:
Musa Musa Musa I Called U 3x Go Thier Let Dem Known because All Dem Scare Of U Dat Y Dey Play Bagain Wit Oponu Cp God Past Dem
undecided
Re: Lots Of Policemen Deployed To Kano State As Kwankwaso Cancels Visit. Photos by Nobody: 1:41am On Jan 30, 2018
THE ZOO IS FALLING....IPOB IS NO LONGER THEIR PROBLEM
Re: Lots Of Policemen Deployed To Kano State As Kwankwaso Cancels Visit. Photos by Classicdexy(m): 5:24am On Jan 30, 2018
Mandynews:
Cursed country
shut the hell up, who are you to label my country a cursed country?.. Shitty mandy
Re: Lots Of Policemen Deployed To Kano State As Kwankwaso Cancels Visit. Photos by CHUKWUNOLOGICAL(m): 6:25am On Jan 30, 2018
livinus009:
Still wondering why Kwakwanso is afraid of visiting his home town

It is more than just meet the eye. Something is happenin underground.
Una go soon hear, grin grin grin
Re: Lots Of Policemen Deployed To Kano State As Kwankwaso Cancels Visit. Photos by CHUKWUNOLOGICAL(m): 6:28am On Jan 30, 2018
PearlStreet:
In 2015, Kano State gave Buhari 1.9M votes in the elections. That was one of the highest votes.

3 years later, he's sending policemen to Kano because he's afraid of the consequences of Kwankwaso postponing his rally in Kano.

Two things would happen in Kano in 2019:
A. Buhari would win Kano with a very slight margin.
B. APC would lose the Governorship seat in kano.

Very very correct. It is more than just meet the eye. Something
is happenin underground.
NL go soon hear,
Re: Lots Of Policemen Deployed To Kano State As Kwankwaso Cancels Visit. Photos by anunweluobi: 6:31am On Jan 30, 2018
It is unbelievable that a Senator said to represent a people can not go to his people.
Soon this will be the fate of all our politicians.
Re: Lots Of Policemen Deployed To Kano State As Kwankwaso Cancels Visit. Photos by AFONJAPIG(m): 6:43am On Jan 30, 2018
kwankwaso you will remain in exile, where is your 4million almajiri that unseated Jonathan GEJ Is a freeman, a Hero to his peoples and Africa at large, he can move freely while you that brought almajiri from Niger and chad to unseat him due to political affliction, religious and tribal political cheese game, has became endangered specie in ur own territory .. hahahahaha karma is best to serve when chilled
Re: Lots Of Policemen Deployed To Kano State As Kwankwaso Cancels Visit. Photos by no1madman(m): 6:47am On Jan 30, 2018
Okkk[img][/img]k

Re: Lots Of Policemen Deployed To Kano State As Kwankwaso Cancels Visit. Photos by bekpo(m): 7:13am On Jan 30, 2018
kbzee11:
Who life no sweet ?..una want make him go die leave him millions?...that cannot happen now. Leave that for later... grin

Kwankwaso, why shelve the planed visit? If u feel Kano people love u, visit Kano. Not when Buhari is involve, they will eat u alive.
Re: Lots Of Policemen Deployed To Kano State As Kwankwaso Cancels Visit. Photos by Smony: 7:34am On Jan 30, 2018
Wahabalao:
Musa Musa Musa I Called U 3x Go Thier Let Dem Known because All Dem Scare Of U Dat Y Dey Play Bagain Wit Oponu Cp God Past Dem
Guy u try
Re: Lots Of Policemen Deployed To Kano State As Kwankwaso Cancels Visit. Photos by cytell56: 7:56am On Jan 30, 2018
W
dainformant:
Lots of policemen were deployed to various parts of Kano ahead of Senator Rabiu Kwankwaso's visit to the state which was later cancelled by the former governor due to security reason. The planned visit to Kano was earlier scheduled for tomorrow, Tuesday.. The Police Command in Kano had on Jan. 26 advised Mr. Kwankwaso against his planned visit to the state for security reason.

The announcement of the planned visit by Mr. Kwankwaso to the ancient city had generated tension in Kano and its environs.

But the former governor said Monday he was shelving the plan for security reasons.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/01/scores-policemen-deployed-kano-state-kwankwaso-cancels-visit-photos.html

Buhari and cohorts are jiltery!!!
Re: Lots Of Policemen Deployed To Kano State As Kwankwaso Cancels Visit. Photos by Mandynews(f): 9:25am On Jan 30, 2018
Classicdexy:
shut the hell up, who are you to label my country a cursed country?.. Shitty mandy
Mummy's boy

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC Crisis: Ajimobi May Emmerge Acting Chairman / Policewoman Caught Extorting Money From Driver / Drama In Court As Kanu's Case Adjourned Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.