Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,989 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

Fta Channels On W4/7 - Satellite TV Technology (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Fta Channels On W4/7 (99894 Views)

Tips On How To Track W4(36e),astra(28e) And W3c (16e) On A Single 90cm Dish / Strong Decoder Srt4663x And Dstv W4/w7 Upgrade / 2in1 Set Up ( W4/7 And Astra 2b ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fta Channels On W4/7 by Stevolat: 11:38pm On Dec 15, 2010
Help wif d 17 dstv free channels my email adres-stevolattt@yahoo.com
Re: Fta Channels On W4/7 by okenze2003(m): 4:26am On Dec 16, 2010
SATELLITE/TP SETTING

MODE ADD, EDIT OR DELETE
FREQUENCY -----------------------------
SYMBOL RATE ----------------------------
POLARITY V
TRANSMISSION DVB-S2
MODULATION 8PSK
FEC 2/3
PILOT AUTO

THIS IS THE SETTING AS IT IN MY DAARSAT DECODER APART FROM THE FREQUENCY AND SYMBOL RATE THAT I DID NOT INCLUDE THANKS
Re: Fta Channels On W4/7 by freshp(m): 4:38am On Dec 16, 2010
Mavor:

Abeg ehnn!!! I get two dishes. Normal DSTV dish facing DSTV and another 60cm dish catching MultiTV and Infinity TV, all connected to 4669x with 1.22p using a SuperMax splitter  grin. My MultiTV gives me from JoyTV to Vox Africa and My Infinity TV gives me just 4 channels. I get some FTA on my DSTV. Now the question is this, are there any channels on these that show Premier League and is it possible to get more FTA channels, with my dishes facing these two directions? If so, what decoder settings should I manually scan. Thanks and regards.
U should get more 4 on infinity,just note the freq on which u are rx infinity then go to manual scan make sure u r on that same freq then press ok to rescan.other shuld come up.
Yes u can watch epl matches but u will need to do some modificatns on ur dishes to have multi lnb set ups then with the help of the life football thread here all u just do check to see if ur set up will air the matches.for the multi lnb setup pls kindly read(u go say i don come again) the 3 in 1 and the w4/w7-astra2b thread.as an engr. It wont be hard to actualise.i am saying this because am posting 4rm mobile phone hence im not able to post the links to the threads.hope u understand.4 other offline stuff,pls mail me as laying it bare may lead to legal issues.i guess thats 1 way of saying a lot.
Take kia.
Re: Fta Channels On W4/7 by freshp(m): 4:43am On Dec 16, 2010
@okenze
Thanks 4 the ommision and ur understanding.
Re: Fta Channels On W4/7 by Mavor: 6:01am On Dec 16, 2010
freshp:

U should get more 4 on infinity,just note the freq on which u are rx infinity then go to manual scan make sure u r on that same freq then press ok to rescan.other shuld come up.
Yes u can watch epl matches but u will need to do some modificatns on your dishes to have multi lnb set ups then with the help of the life football thread here all u just do check to see if your set up will air the matches.for the multi lnb setup pls kindly read(u go say i don come again) the 3 in 1 and the w4/w7-astra2b thread.as an engr. It wont be hard to actualise.i am saying this because am posting 4rm mobile phone hence im not able to post the links to the threads.hope u understand.4 other offline stuff,pls mail me as laying it bare may lead to legal issues.i guess thats 1 way of saying a lot.
Take kia.
Ok. Thanks a lot. smiley
Re: Fta Channels On W4/7 by broomstick: 8:33am On Dec 16, 2010
@ Okenze,
abeg help with the details of the 17 channels on the w4/w7 i.e the SR and Freq for the bird. mysterlawk@yahoo.com
Re: Fta Channels On W4/7 by williams85(m): 9:29am On Dec 16, 2010
big brothers is aware of those channels.
let us not deceive ourselves.
Re: Fta Channels On W4/7 by Mavor: 10:27am On Dec 16, 2010
which one be 17 FTA channels on DSTV and how do i get it?
Re: Fta Channels On W4/7 by freshp(m): 11:14am On Dec 16, 2010
@williams
Yes we knw bb is aware,but was is the use in being carefree about it.
@mavor
Its why i ask you to mail me check my profile.
Re: Fta Channels On W4/7 by mwarawaa(m): 11:30am On Dec 16, 2010
Some people will never learn, even if you open the top of their heads and pour information inside, it will just flow out through the ears. Before you ask a question, just read the previous pages and you will surely get your answer.
Grow up lazy bones.
Re: Fta Channels On W4/7 by mwarawaa(m): 11:31am On Dec 16, 2010
Some people will never learn, even if you open the top of their heads and pour information inside, it will just flow out through the ears. Before you ask a question, just read the previous pages and you will surely get your answer.
Grow up lazy bones.
Re: Fta Channels On W4/7 by ochukoccna: 11:46am On Dec 16, 2010
ochukoccna:

Hello house
I was on Eutelsat's website over the weekend and found out some other FTA channels they broadcast on W4/7 [apart from RDV,TVT, MBOA etc] but I'm not currently getting on my DSTV dish which is hooked up to my Strong MP2 decoder.
The channels incl OH Tv, L Chaine D Futur, MTA,P Sat TV, TPA Intl etc.
I rescanned on Sunday but couldn't get them.
Pls help me out in getting this channels if you know how to as I don't plan on ever renewing my DSTV subscription again.

Abeg, I still dey wait O! wink wink wink wink
Re: Fta Channels On W4/7 by mwarawaa(m): 12:50pm On Dec 16, 2010
Wake up my friend, read all the threads on saterite tv technology. Mean while get yourself an mpeg4 decorder or better still why don't you go for HD.
Cheers
Re: Fta Channels On W4/7 by Mavor: 1:08pm On Dec 16, 2010
freshp:

@williams
Yes we knw bb is aware,but was is the use in being carefree about it.
@mavor
Its why i ask you to mail me check my profile.
I have mailed you.
Re: Fta Channels On W4/7 by freshp(m): 2:49pm On Dec 16, 2010
@Mavor,
you've got mail. grin grin grin
Re: Fta Channels On W4/7 by ochukoccna: 3:00pm On Dec 16, 2010
mwarawaa:

Wake up my friend
Thanks, I am not asleep.

mwarawaa:

read all the threads on saterite tv technology.
I dey try but I wish I had all the time in the world to do that.
If you have a link, just paste it. thank you.

mwarawaa:

Mean while get yourself an mpeg4 decorder or better still why don't you go for HD.
Cheers
No be free now!
That 1 na for next year budget.
Yet those channels fit show for MPEG 2 now. Abi no be so?
Re: Fta Channels On W4/7 by sayso: 12:19pm On Dec 17, 2010
is this FTA still on?
Re: Fta Channels On W4/7 by Stevolat: 3:02pm On Dec 18, 2010
Pls @all heleep on my dstv,i no dey c LCF,RDV signal 4 inside wen conectd wit a diseq.4 outside i dey c 72% witout using diseq.Wot is d problem?
Re: Fta Channels On W4/7 by akinis09: 5:11pm On Dec 18, 2010
Stevolat:

Pls @all heleep on my dstv,i no dey c LCF,RDV signal 4 inside wen conectd wit a diseq.4 outside i dey c 72% witout using diseq.Wot is d problem?
[/quote)go get anoda 4 in 1 diseq switch
Re: Fta Channels On W4/7 by hisoccer(m): 8:03pm On Dec 18, 2010
ur diseq switch is bad, just get urself anoda diseq wit 4 in 1 port that's working fine' after conneting each dish to their port, go to menu-dish instullation look 4 where de lnb settings are based, den place each satelite 2there diseq port as u hav it on the spillter outside den save ur settings. You are den gud 2go, trust me it will work coz i've had such expirenced .whatever ur findings are come tell the house so we know which way foward
Re: Fta Channels On W4/7 by viazi: 2:40am On Dec 19, 2010
compliments of the season, new chanels on 36E, TPA1 and TPA2 11720V 6283 enjoy people viva FTA
Re: Fta Channels On W4/7 by foxteroh: 8:00am On Dec 19, 2010
@viazi they say ur moto run late.
Re: Fta Channels On W4/7 by foxteroh: 8:02am On Dec 19, 2010
@viazi they say ur moto run late.
Re: Fta Channels On W4/7 by freshp(m): 10:33am On Dec 19, 2010
foxteroh:

@viazi they say your moto run late.
That Na VW Beetle '79 model grin grin grin
Re: Fta Channels On W4/7 by Stevolat: 10:43am On Dec 19, 2010
Viva fta.
ochukoccna:

Abeg, I still dey wait O! wink wink wink wink
c TPA,P SAT,Mbc,RTS blong 2 eutelsat but @7E not @36E
Re: Fta Channels On W4/7 by hisoccer(m): 12:09pm On Dec 19, 2010
true talk my broda, but i think they still have those channels on 36E
Re: Fta Channels On W4/7 by Stevolat: 9:49pm On Dec 20, 2010
@all it's like nothin wrong wif my diseqc na d cable get fault.I changd it d signal came but not up 2 d 72% i got outside,i got 58%. Fta 4 life
Re: Fta Channels On W4/7 by Stevolat: 9:50pm On Dec 20, 2010
@all it's like nothin wrong wif my diseqc na d cable get fault.I changd it d signal came but not up 2 d 72% i got outside,i got 58%. Fta 4 life
Re: Fta Channels On W4/7 by freshp(m): 10:16pm On Dec 20, 2010
Stevolat:

try to get another cable maybe the one that left from one installation and try to use that one to see if the current cable is not deteriorating.
good luck
FTA4LIFE
Re: Fta Channels On W4/7 by BanjiHols(m): 12:25pm On Dec 25, 2010
please can some quickly giv me the frequencys   in nigeria
my cable disconneted, i mean normal frequencies thanks
DSTV normal settings to recieve signals
Re: Fta Channels On W4/7 by twinskenny(m): 12:43pm On Dec 25, 2010
BanjiHols:

please can some quickly giv me the frequencys   in nigeria
my cable disconneted, i mean normal frequencies thanks
DSTV normal settings to recieve signals

your question is not clearer,

but for dstv frequency, here you go 12245 h 27500 or 11900 h 27500
Re: Fta Channels On W4/7 by BanjiHols(m): 8:41pm On Dec 25, 2010
thanks bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply)

Free To Air / Mbc1, Mbc2,mbc3,mbc4,mbc Action,mbc Max, Etc Now Free To Air On 60m Dish Ku Band / Consat TV Information & Installation Guide For Installers/users

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.