Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,839 members, 7,817,479 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

Senator Olujimi Reacts To Slap Incident, Recounts What Happened - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Olujimi Reacts To Slap Incident, Recounts What Happened (1129 Views)

Lawan Swears In Senator Olujimi As Adeyeye’s Replacement / Senator Olujimi Did Not Order Her Aide To Slap Me – Assaulted NASS Staff Odia / Senator Biodun Olujimi Orders Slapping Of National Assembly Staff Over Lift (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Senator Olujimi Reacts To Slap Incident, Recounts What Happened by holuwertobex(m): 4:32am On Jan 30, 2018
Deputy Minority Whip, Senator Biodun Olujimi, PDP, Ekiti South Monday denied reports that she was slapped by a staff of the National Assembly, just as she said that at no time did she ask her aide to slap anybody.

It was earlier reported earlier that there was drama at the new wing of the Senate complex in Abuja after a National Assembly official physically assaulted Senator Olujimi, just as it was reported that she directed her aide to “slap” the legislative official, who immediately responded in kind and also reported that that the Parliamentary Staff Association of Nigeria, PASAN staff however slapped the senator and not her aide.

Senator Olujimi who has now spoken with journalist said..
“I went for a public hearing and I understood that there was another meeting upstairs so I got into a lift, yes it was a staff lift and I thought that everyone should be able in it and my security stood in front of me.

“Some gentleman and women came in and were abusing asking why he will shield anybody, get out this is our lift. One of them just pushed him and then they had altercation, I just came out and told them that it was wrong and that is what happened.”

When asked if she asked her aide to slap somebody, Senator Olujimi said…

“Could I have done that, is it possible, how can I ask anybody to slap. The boy came, and they brought him and I told him he should go because he knew that he didn’t do well. You didn’t do well because you were the one that slapped him. I didn’t even say a word all through because I stood at the back.

“It wasn’t my business it was the business of the security man. Yes I was in the staff lift. But what says we cant go in staff lift.

When I see people standing outside in distinguished senators lift, I also saw them to come in because I believe that is the way it should be. How could have slapped anybody at my age, and level. That is not possible.”

https://hitng.com.ng/2018/01/30/senator-olujimi-reacts-to-slap-incident-recounts-what-happened/

Re: Senator Olujimi Reacts To Slap Incident, Recounts What Happened by beetown(m): 4:37am On Jan 30, 2018
please you people should flash me when this makes fp

Re: Senator Olujimi Reacts To Slap Incident, Recounts What Happened by Sagamaje(m): 5:02am On Jan 30, 2018
Aboti make FP ni. This woman looks like a wicked hoe. Lie lie demon
Re: Senator Olujimi Reacts To Slap Incident, Recounts What Happened by holuwertobex(m): 5:07am On Jan 30, 2018
Sagamaje:
Aboti make FP ni. This woman looks like a wicked hoe. Lie lie demon

aneg leemee make front page leemee popular small naa lol �
Re: Senator Olujimi Reacts To Slap Incident, Recounts What Happened by thesettingz(m): 5:10am On Jan 30, 2018
Politicians and their requirements (lies) sha
Re: Senator Olujimi Reacts To Slap Incident, Recounts What Happened by Elukapendragon(m): 5:13am On Jan 30, 2018
It will make front page, but why is slap becoming news? undecided Cant wait for 2019
Re: Senator Olujimi Reacts To Slap Incident, Recounts What Happened by rexnuelll: 5:24am On Jan 30, 2018
I knew it was Fayose's broadcasting service (FBS) at work.
Re: Senator Olujimi Reacts To Slap Incident, Recounts What Happened by leocollins(m): 5:25am On Jan 30, 2018
Nairalander please is there anything wrong with stopping a taxi and greeting everybody inside......?
Re: Senator Olujimi Reacts To Slap Incident, Recounts What Happened by Samusu(m): 5:30am On Jan 30, 2018
Hmmm, I hop it's not damagy kontrol
Re: Senator Olujimi Reacts To Slap Incident, Recounts What Happened by Oblongata: 5:34am On Jan 30, 2018
Senator pass senator sha

If na that 'agbero' senator

The thing no go enter news sef

Because that staff no go dey assembly again.

Abeg Shey dem no go impeach baba ni?

Abi dem dey wait make Nigerians kee demsef finish?
Re: Senator Olujimi Reacts To Slap Incident, Recounts What Happened by maryjan8(f): 5:37am On Jan 30, 2018
She said, she did not slap anybody and nobody slapped her.
Re: Senator Olujimi Reacts To Slap Incident, Recounts What Happened by sunnyeinstein(m): 5:40am On Jan 30, 2018
I tap into 1st page and fp dis morning grin

Ooooooh lalasticlala, hearken to our call cool
Re: Senator Olujimi Reacts To Slap Incident, Recounts What Happened by dokiOloye(m): 5:44am On Jan 30, 2018
Three sides to every story.
Re: Senator Olujimi Reacts To Slap Incident, Recounts What Happened by Mynd44: 6:06am On Jan 30, 2018
Mhttp://www.nairaland.com/4318575/not-slapped-nor-did-ask

(1)

Buhari Abolish Muslim prayers At FEC Meetings ask Christians To Pray / Daughter Of Vice President Weds In Aso Rock, See Photos / Dapchi: Shake-up In Army As New Provost Marshal, DMI Appointed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.