Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,571 members, 7,812,843 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:28 PM

Senator Olujimi Did Not Order Her Aide To Slap Me – Assaulted NASS Staff Odia - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Olujimi Did Not Order Her Aide To Slap Me – Assaulted NASS Staff Odia (19937 Views)

Lawan Swears In Senator Olujimi As Adeyeye’s Replacement / Unreturning Lawmakers Evacuate Personal Belongings From NASS, Staff Mock Them / Senator Biodun Olujimi Orders Slapping Of National Assembly Staff Over Lift (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Senator Olujimi Did Not Order Her Aide To Slap Me – Assaulted NASS Staff Odia by Limitednow: 10:48am On Jan 30, 2018
KINGSLEY Odia, the assaulted National Assembly Staff who was reported to have slapped the Senate Deputy Minority Whip, Senator Biodun Olujimi, has described the report as untrue.

Odia who is a member of the executive of the Parliamentary Staff Association of Nigeria (PASAN) was reported to have slapped Olujimi who allegedly ordered her aide to slap him.

However, Odia said the senator never ordered her aide to slap him and that he did not slap the senator in return rather it was the aide who slapped him while trying to please the senator.

“I noticed that the aide was being overzealous in his attempt to please the senator”, he said.

HEADLINE gathered that Olujimi boarded an elevator alongside her two aides on her way to the public hearing of the Senate Committee on Petroleum (Downstream), investigating the N5 trillion subsidy allegedly paid to the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC).

Trouble started when Odia who entered the same elevator with the lawmaker was ordered out by one of Olujimi’s aides, when he refused he was pushed away and spanked by the same henchman who was later discovered to be a police officer in mufti.

The commotion between the senator’s aide and the PASAN exco member came to the attention of other staff and PASAN excos who were holding a congress at the time, leading to a big uproar.

The enraged PASAN members stormed out of the congress in a bid to join the fight in defence of their colleague, but the quick intervention of the police prevented exchange of blows.

However, at a peace parley in which the Divisional Police Officer of the National Assembly was present and also some other senators, the issue was amicably resolved with Senator Olujimi apologising on behalf of her overzealous security aide.

https://www.headlineng.com/senator-olujimi-not-order-aide-slap-assaulted-nass-staff-odia/amp/

lalasticlala

2 Likes

Re: Senator Olujimi Did Not Order Her Aide To Slap Me – Assaulted NASS Staff Odia by seunmsg(m): 10:59am On Jan 30, 2018
I never really believed the initial report that the parliamentary staff slapped the senator.

11 Likes

Re: Senator Olujimi Did Not Order Her Aide To Slap Me – Assaulted NASS Staff Odia by SweetJoystick(m): 11:09am On Jan 30, 2018
Them don settle this one, story don change smh

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senator Olujimi Did Not Order Her Aide To Slap Me – Assaulted NASS Staff Odia by madridguy(m): 11:12am On Jan 30, 2018
Before nko? Abi you don help am get work for filling station? grin grin

SweetJoystick:

20 Likes

Re: Senator Olujimi Did Not Order Her Aide To Slap Me – Assaulted NASS Staff Odia by Limitednow: 11:14am On Jan 30, 2018
Social media and traffic headlines.
Re: Senator Olujimi Did Not Order Her Aide To Slap Me – Assaulted NASS Staff Odia by Limitednow: 6:27pm On Jan 30, 2018
lalasticlala
Re: Senator Olujimi Did Not Order Her Aide To Slap Me – Assaulted NASS Staff Odia by mayowascholar(m): 6:58pm On Jan 30, 2018
who's fooling who?

2 Likes

Re: Senator Olujimi Did Not Order Her Aide To Slap Me – Assaulted NASS Staff Odia by Legbegbe: 6:59pm On Jan 30, 2018
Petty lies

2 Likes

Re: Senator Olujimi Did Not Order Her Aide To Slap Me – Assaulted NASS Staff Odia by jeeqaa7(m): 6:59pm On Jan 30, 2018
Hi
Re: Senator Olujimi Did Not Order Her Aide To Slap Me – Assaulted NASS Staff Odia by MissAprokoMedia(f): 7:00pm On Jan 30, 2018
What now happened then?
Re: Senator Olujimi Did Not Order Her Aide To Slap Me – Assaulted NASS Staff Odia by vicoloni(m): 7:01pm On Jan 30, 2018
money exchanged hands. Finito

16 Likes

Re: Senator Olujimi Did Not Order Her Aide To Slap Me – Assaulted NASS Staff Odia by eddieguru(m): 7:01pm On Jan 30, 2018
cool
Re: Senator Olujimi Did Not Order Her Aide To Slap Me – Assaulted NASS Staff Odia by geosuzzy(f): 7:02pm On Jan 30, 2018
Gbaaaaaam Gtb bank alert don enta grin angry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Olujimi Did Not Order Her Aide To Slap Me – Assaulted NASS Staff Odia by sbashir10(m): 7:02pm On Jan 30, 2018
J.
Re: Senator Olujimi Did Not Order Her Aide To Slap Me – Assaulted NASS Staff Odia by ZirdoRoray(m): 7:02pm On Jan 30, 2018
Chai...See Wetin money don do. next time na to commot ur eye, push u anoda brown envelope mek u talk sey na u use ur own hand commot ur eye.. lol

5 Likes

Re: Senator Olujimi Did Not Order Her Aide To Slap Me – Assaulted NASS Staff Odia by daviefm(m): 7:02pm On Jan 30, 2018
SUCH A CAPTIVATING HEADLINE...
Re: Senator Olujimi Did Not Order Her Aide To Slap Me – Assaulted NASS Staff Odia by cdqyehyeh(m): 7:04pm On Jan 30, 2018
Shay B Na Ur Face. Wetin Consyn Me

1 Like

Re: Senator Olujimi Did Not Order Her Aide To Slap Me – Assaulted NASS Staff Odia by dynicks(m): 7:06pm On Jan 30, 2018
money nd appointment have suddenly changed hands.....blameth u not bro....na u get both ur face nd mouth...ride on

2 Likes

Re: Senator Olujimi Did Not Order Her Aide To Slap Me – Assaulted NASS Staff Odia by Twrecks(m): 7:07pm On Jan 30, 2018
Seems like everybody's got a price. I wonder how they sleep at night
Re: Senator Olujimi Did Not Order Her Aide To Slap Me – Assaulted NASS Staff Odia by bedspread: 7:08pm On Jan 30, 2018
A PASTOR FRIEND SAID TO ME ON SATURDAY LAST WEEK, THAT he had a dream where he saw an angel Scream in President Buhari Ear these words; GOD HATES YOU[!!!

Am not Shocked at Seeing this video today

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zl9U-rSb-KI
Re: Senator Olujimi Did Not Order Her Aide To Slap Me – Assaulted NASS Staff Odia by DWJOBScom(m): 7:08pm On Jan 30, 2018
They have settled out of court!

Which is good and saves us alot of drama

#crediblePR

1 Like

Re: Senator Olujimi Did Not Order Her Aide To Slap Me – Assaulted NASS Staff Odia by jobluck: 7:08pm On Jan 30, 2018
Legbegbe:
Petty lies

Re: Senator Olujimi Did Not Order Her Aide To Slap Me – Assaulted NASS Staff Odia by martineverest(m): 7:10pm On Jan 30, 2018
money don change hands

1 Like

Re: Senator Olujimi Did Not Order Her Aide To Slap Me – Assaulted NASS Staff Odia by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jan 30, 2018
Money fit make slap turn petting. Senator abeg come pet me.

2 Likes

Re: Senator Olujimi Did Not Order Her Aide To Slap Me – Assaulted NASS Staff Odia by Apina(m): 7:12pm On Jan 30, 2018
Those shouting money Don change hand, I bet none of you where there. The initial story was a third person report based on hearsay and one which lacked any merit cos I see no sense in him having to slap the senator even if she was the one who slapped him first which was Wat the initial report was undecided

3 Likes

Re: Senator Olujimi Did Not Order Her Aide To Slap Me – Assaulted NASS Staff Odia by busjeep: 7:18pm On Jan 30, 2018
How does this stop herdsmen attack in our community
Re: Senator Olujimi Did Not Order Her Aide To Slap Me – Assaulted NASS Staff Odia by fatiaforreal: 7:18pm On Jan 30, 2018
grin grin grin
Interesting!!!
It started with Aunty Kemi Olunloyo, followed by Suleiman's Otobo, and now the assaulted NASS worker grin
Nigerians, irrespective of their tittles , Honourable, GO, Senator, Apostle, Alhaji, etc are mafias.
We are in the SEASON OF DENIAL. Soon Akpabio will deny governing Akwa Ibom!! ¡!
Re: Senator Olujimi Did Not Order Her Aide To Slap Me – Assaulted NASS Staff Odia by RonJeremy: 7:21pm On Jan 30, 2018
Apostle Suleiman paid Odia to change his story...... nonsense! he was slapped a hot slap by the senator’s henchmen.
Re: Senator Olujimi Did Not Order Her Aide To Slap Me – Assaulted NASS Staff Odia by AntiWailer: 7:28pm On Jan 30, 2018
Dont mind them.

Is it their slap ?
Re: Senator Olujimi Did Not Order Her Aide To Slap Me – Assaulted NASS Staff Odia by unitysheart(m): 7:28pm On Jan 30, 2018
SweetJoystick:

Correct settlement.
Re: Senator Olujimi Did Not Order Her Aide To Slap Me – Assaulted NASS Staff Odia by oluseyiforjesus(m): 7:41pm On Jan 30, 2018
K

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sowore Is Sick, Being Denied Treatment / MURIC To FG: Give Bailout Funds To Herders To Buy Land For Ranching / Tinubu Talking About Lagos Light Rail, BRT Lanes And PPP Models (Throwback)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.