Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,124 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

Could This Be Normal? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Could This Be Normal? (501 Views)

This Can't Be Normal, Some People Are Crazy. Picture / Can A. Married Woman Be Normal Friends With Another Man? / Is It Normal For A 10 Yr Son To Lock Lips And Grab His Mum's Butt Like This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Could This Be Normal? by Emmytrill(m): 9:54am On Jan 30, 2018
I'm going to be concise and straight as possible.

Now my Fiancee can be very loving, caring and humble. These traits i find very enticing and cool with grin, but i have come to discover that when ever she is angry, even for the smallest of offences, i could sense way too much disdain towards me (Yes, i expect some form of irritation when angry, but not to the extreme). After all apologies and appeasing, it still takes almost if not more than a day before she forgets and let go. When ever i point this out, she says it is because she loves me so much and find it difficult to take it whenever i hurt or offend her . Don't know how to reconcile both. Guys in relationships, do you experience such? ladies, is this extreme display of disdain normal? cry
Re: Could This Be Normal? by theunnamed: 9:57am On Jan 30, 2018
I'm not in any relationship, so...zip lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Could This Be Normal? by PoliticalThuG(m): 10:03am On Jan 30, 2018
Rubbish Talk
Re: Could This Be Normal? by SirMichael1: 10:11am On Jan 30, 2018
PoliticalThuG:
Rubbish Talk

Why is it that some peeps are just dumb, useless and childish?? You clicked a thread knowing fully well what its article could entail and yet your dumb and stupid fingers coupled with your brain couldn't bring up anything reasonable to type....

Well, you can't possibly expect an orange tree to bring forth apples. When your brain is dead, there's just no way you can sound intelligent no more

3 Likes

Re: Could This Be Normal? by LessNoise: 10:34am On Jan 30, 2018
I DON'T ENCOURAGE RELATIONSHIPS I PROMOTE BREAK-UPS

1 Like

Re: Could This Be Normal? by Emmytrill(m): 10:48am On Jan 30, 2018
PoliticalThuG:
Rubbish Talk

Take your frustrated life to the lagoon.
Re: Could This Be Normal? by PoliticalThuG(m): 11:22am On Jan 30, 2018
SirMichael1:

Why is it that some peeps are just dumb, useless and childish?? You clicked a thread knowing fully well what its article could entail and yet your dumb and stupid fingers coupled with your brain couldn't bring up anything reasonable to type....

Well, you can't possibly expect an orange tree to bring forth apples. When your brain is dead, there's just no way you can sound intelligent no more
K

(1) (Reply)

Help A Friend Oo / Hilarious Response A Lady Got After She Asked A Guy Out For Valentine / Deleted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.