Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

Stephanie Otobo "Apostle Suleman Told Me To Make False Confession Against FG" - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Stephanie Otobo "Apostle Suleman Told Me To Make False Confession Against FG" (78254 Views)

Apostle Suleman's Face As Stephanie Otobo Confesses In His Church (Photo) / Stephanie Otobo Confesses, Apologizes To Apostle Suleman: "Politicians Paid Me" / New Photos Of Stephanie Otobo In Court As Sex Scandal Case Continues. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stephanie Otobo "Apostle Suleman Told Me To Make False Confession Against FG" by progress69: 1:32pm On Jan 30, 2018
BERNIMOORE:
i am not aware of car, but what is wrong if a man of God decides to help a member with his own little money? Now that the girl has swallowed all she said earlier, in the confesional video...

''“They made me tell lies against him, because of my desperation for my career and I succumbed to it''

U can not be aware. U can only be aware selectively. Looool. Help with is little money..lol. when did Otobo become a member? grin.
Continue...we know ur type!

3 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo "Apostle Suleman Told Me To Make False Confession Against FG" by Worksunlimited: 1:33pm On Jan 30, 2018
Hmmm...
Re: Stephanie Otobo "Apostle Suleman Told Me To Make False Confession Against FG" by bumi10(m): 1:33pm On Jan 30, 2018
Which kind demon be this biko nu

What a hell
Re: Stephanie Otobo "Apostle Suleman Told Me To Make False Confession Against FG" by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jan 30, 2018
powerkey:
Mods should delete this post for posting false information on Nairaland.

Why would they,
Many of them are atheists who hate God and everything Godly.
They would rather duplicate it and spread the news the more. grin
Re: Stephanie Otobo "Apostle Suleman Told Me To Make False Confession Against FG" by royalfly(m): 1:34pm On Jan 30, 2018
BushWickBill:

First of all, when you address or quote me, use the proper verbiage.
I suppose you are an educated and literate fellow, so I expect better standards of communication from you.

Secondly, I don't expect you "defenders of the faith" to agree that your Apostle is capable of the sins he is alleged to have committed.
So all this you wrote up there can't make any sense to me.

All these questions by you are irrelevant to the subject at hand.

Who are the caliber of people of people behind her? Tell us, since you know something we don't.

Just tell me why she would include the phrase " for future reference" in that video.
Of course that is a task you won't successfully be able to execute, because you've never been concise and accurate and analytical in your responses.

did u not watch d video on the tread, English is not sense o mu....
Re: Stephanie Otobo "Apostle Suleman Told Me To Make False Confession Against FG" by tonquendo4u(m): 1:35pm On Jan 30, 2018
Wetin this girl de smoke sef?
Re: Stephanie Otobo "Apostle Suleman Told Me To Make False Confession Against FG" by sircrabo: 1:37pm On Jan 30, 2018
It's high time we stop paying attention to this misfit. she is just out to cause confusion.

Suleiman told you to make false confession and you agreed ? ? ? did he force you to come to his church? if he did, did he force you to come out and grab the mic for a confession.

what she would have done if it was true was to expose him right in front of everyone with the mic in her hands.

Otobo is a confusionist. whether Suleman fvcked her or not, she is just a confused gold digger. she doesn't deserve sympathy
Re: Stephanie Otobo "Apostle Suleman Told Me To Make False Confession Against FG" by salam1(m): 1:37pm On Jan 30, 2018
This apostle Suleiman no try, den say if u want to frog eat the 1 wet get oil
Re: Stephanie Otobo "Apostle Suleman Told Me To Make False Confession Against FG" by linearity: 1:38pm On Jan 30, 2018
Chiedu4Trump:

She referred to politicians not god of men

These are Otobo's own words in the 'confession' he made in Suleiman's church in Edo State...that she was sponsored by....“very strong and powerful politicians and pastors”.

she also said....she succumbed to the manipulation of the politicians and pastors because she was told it would help her career.

The tape is online, google it and listen.
Re: Stephanie Otobo "Apostle Suleman Told Me To Make False Confession Against FG" by ammyluv2002(f): 1:38pm On Jan 30, 2018
nurshah:

There is no honor amongst thieves.. How ever I really would aside this woman to leave Nigeria and start afresh. Even if na coconut, let her justly leave

Lolz grin
Re: Stephanie Otobo "Apostle Suleman Told Me To Make False Confession Against FG" by IFNOTGOD(m): 1:40pm On Jan 30, 2018
d video has credit by worship media or is Sahara TV now worship media, day she said d date does not mean it was actually d date it was created anybody can make dat video n say it was made on so n some day.

if she like she should tell lies nobody send her
Re: Stephanie Otobo "Apostle Suleman Told Me To Make False Confession Against FG" by Boss13: 1:41pm On Jan 30, 2018
I knew this lady was up to something. I didn’t bother listening the Any confession because the truth was initially out in the open. I hope she was handsomely paid for the scripted confession.

Why do I know her confession in Suleiman’s Church was scripted. This is a lady that called a press conference twice with her lawyer. She also disseminated her public statement in the public and evidences. Hence if she wants to confess or seek an apology, she doesn’t need to go to Suleiman’s church to do so.

When I saw the video, I said Apostle Suleiman is not an intelligent man. An intelligent man would ask her to an do a press release or public statement and then come to the church. Allowing her coming to your church seems orchestrated and organized.

Sorry Apostle, intelligent Nigerians are not buying into your gimmicks. There were very sensitive words Otobo used that revealed Apostle slept with her.

There is more to this story.....

4 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo "Apostle Suleman Told Me To Make False Confession Against FG" by tonquendo4u(m): 1:42pm On Jan 30, 2018
princeSammyz:
Lost Girl! Take your confusion to hell! This people are just riding on our curiosity and sentiments
Saved boy grin grin grin
Re: Stephanie Otobo "Apostle Suleman Told Me To Make False Confession Against FG" by JerryJJZ(m): 1:42pm On Jan 30, 2018
This monkey is a national criminal.... So she eventually indicted Nigerian government.... Trying to implicate every one and turning the country around,,,,,

She should be detained immediately, no truth in her.

Meanwhile, anybody in UNN Nsuka or Delta State University Abraka should pls add up,,,, considering taking up DE in one of the above. Pls help your fellow housemate.... 08165578856
Re: Stephanie Otobo "Apostle Suleman Told Me To Make False Confession Against FG" by vineyardfarms: 1:42pm On Jan 30, 2018
Colleverage:
Mmmmm dirty gal I like that

MATURED LADY LIKE YOU EXPOSED TO WESTERN WORLD, TALKING ABOUT COESSION IS ABSURD AND CONFUSION OF THE HIGHEST ORDER.

YOU URGENTLY NEED MEDICAL TREATMENT TO RESTORED YOUR THE LOOSENED SCREWS FROM YOUR BRAIN.

MS OTOBO YOUR ACTIONS AND INACTIONS ARE BECOMING DANGEROUS EACH DAY. HOPE YOU END WELL.
Re: Stephanie Otobo "Apostle Suleman Told Me To Make False Confession Against FG" by okk4sure: 1:42pm On Jan 30, 2018
I tot I av watched the last episode of ds long season film nt knw dt anoda episode is out.Ride on!
Re: Stephanie Otobo "Apostle Suleman Told Me To Make False Confession Against FG" by dokunbam(m): 1:43pm On Jan 30, 2018
I am waiting for Kemi's video confession

Daddy Frezze will be like I told you is arranged confession
Re: Stephanie Otobo "Apostle Suleman Told Me To Make False Confession Against FG" by BluntBoy(m): 1:44pm On Jan 30, 2018
BERNIMOORE:
WHO MADE THE VIDEO? THE VIDEO WAS SHOT WITH SAHARA TV CAMERA, HENCE THE 'SAHARA TV' LOGO, OK
Sahara Tv shot this video and kept it in their Server To counter 'eventual confession' and rubbish connections with Government officials
remember that she said 'it was well scripted and she was on the scripwriters instructions' Thats why she said;...T[b]hey made me tell lies against him, because of my desperation for my career and I succumbed to it[/b].

“At the time I didn’t know what was going on. I just wanted to help myself. They paid me a lot of money.

Stephanie didnt release the video 3 hrs ago but sahara reporters did, you know festus keyamo refused to comment on her confessional video, so serious consultations are going on in the different camps expecially the scriptwriters including sahara reporters THE ONLY PLATFORM THE VIDEO WAS CREDITED AS SAHARA TV.

Such ignorance.

So, because there is Sahara's logo on it, it means Sahara shot it?

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo "Apostle Suleman Told Me To Make False Confession Against FG" by BERNIMOORE: 1:46pm On Jan 30, 2018
uboma:
Stephanie Otobo did not disappoint me after all.

Apostle Suleiman, the fake clergyman that loves to end his love sessions behind should be arrested for bending her arms to make false confessions and allegation against the government of Nigeria.
YOU SEEM TO BE A NOVICE IN THIS MATTER, SUSPICION CAME IN WHEN KADUNA STATE GOVERMNENT OUT OF BUSY-BODY WANTED TO GIVE MORE SUPPORT TO THE SCANDALS TO RUBBISH SULEIMAN, WHEN ANOTHER LADY IN ANOTHER EVENT EMERGED TO HAVE AFFAIR WITH SULEIMAN BUT NEEDED THE SUPPORT OF KADUNA STATE GOVERNMENT..PLS READ IT HERE https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/226375-exclusive-sex-scandal-real-identity-woman-claiming-apostle-sulemans-second-ex-lover-revealed.html

A top official of the Kaduna State government had confirmed to PREMIUM TIMES that it received an e-mail from Ms. Esther seeking its protection against Mr. Suleman and “his team of magicians.”

Following a PREMIUM TIMES request to Ms. Esther to authenticate the e-mail to the Kaduna State government, an e-mail was received on Sunday confirming that she wrote the government seeking its protection.
Re: Stephanie Otobo "Apostle Suleman Told Me To Make False Confession Against FG" by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jan 30, 2018
BushWickBill:

They won't hear it o.
They can't hear it.

They are brainwashed beyond recognition so their senses aren't in play here. They can't use their brain unless their GO/Bishops/Pastors/Revs tell them to

All the more reason to believe that the apology was either stage-managed or done as PR by the fake apostle.

It is you and your likes that have been brainwashed by demons that the move you hear any negative news about the pastors and the church you rush to make negative comments without been sure if the news is fake.
Your faculty of reasoning has been darkened by the smoke of confusion that you rejoice at the downfall news of others.
Your situation and that of Freeze is pathetic.

Smh
Re: Stephanie Otobo "Apostle Suleman Told Me To Make False Confession Against FG" by Grace001: 1:47pm On Jan 30, 2018
BERNIMOORE:
Dont worry, the details of the politicians will be posted soon, watch the video above you thats why they panic to release a 7 months video thy force her to act so as to counter her in an eventual confession arises

Why should I get worried about pastor suleiwoman scandal. I'm sure he knows how to clean his mess, I'm not a pastor worshiper so I know he is human like me and prone to make mistakes. So you don't have to defend him left and right when you don't even know what he does in the secret.

2 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo "Apostle Suleman Told Me To Make False Confession Against FG" by okenwa1ofEbonyi(m): 1:47pm On Jan 30, 2018
NO COMMENT. THE TRUTH WILL ALWAYS SPEAK. THE GAL NO PURE
Re: Stephanie Otobo "Apostle Suleman Told Me To Make False Confession Against FG" by Femijohn198: 1:48pm On Jan 30, 2018
This girl don join them the smoke osogbo weed..
Re: Stephanie Otobo "Apostle Suleman Told Me To Make False Confession Against FG" by ybalogs(m): 1:48pm On Jan 30, 2018
Apostle Suleiman will never be rid of this Etebo lady. She's all out to finish theAlfa Sule. Gosh!!! E sha no concern me.
Re: Stephanie Otobo "Apostle Suleman Told Me To Make False Confession Against FG" by BERNIMOORE: 1:49pm On Jan 30, 2018
BluntBoy:

Such ignorance.

Mumu you cannot put your logo on a video you did not shoot except you have a written permission but then you must also feature the logo of the first shot, as you can see, it wasnt phone that was used to shoot that interview from my experience it was shot with Cannon Dslr Mark III OR 1V. Beware of SR
Re: Stephanie Otobo "Apostle Suleman Told Me To Make False Confession Against FG" by BushWickBill: 1:50pm On Jan 30, 2018
tamethem:

It is you and your likes that have been brainwashed by demons that the move you hear any negative news about the pastors and the church you rush to make negative comments without been sure if the news is fake.
Your faculty of reasoning has been darkened by the smoke of confusion that you rejoice at the downfall news of others.
Your situation and that of Freeze is pathetic.

Smh
Thank you.
You have been noticed.
Now run along and eat grass.

I don't engage mentally challenged cretins

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo "Apostle Suleman Told Me To Make False Confession Against FG" by Toks2008(m): 1:50pm On Jan 30, 2018
BushWickBill:

They won't hear it o.
They can't hear it.

They are brainwashed beyond recognition so their senses aren't in play here. They can't use their brain unless their GO/Bishops/Pastors/Revs tell them to

All the more reason to believe that the apology was either stage-managed or done as PR by the fake apostle.

Trash video. ..she is a foolish lady

She said she won't be part of the deceit yet she went ahead to lie.

I'm not exulnurating Suleman but she is a confusionist.
Re: Stephanie Otobo "Apostle Suleman Told Me To Make False Confession Against FG" by mickeymimi: 1:51pm On Jan 30, 2018
na waa 4 dis saga oo
I have a feeling that the girl is playing games with the Pastor....she likes money and does not care who get hurts... the pastor has to be careful .. she might have something on him and try to keep milking him..... remember the pastor agreed that he gave her money to start business .... so they know each other very well......something not very clear there.....
I was surprised when she apologised to the pastors wife .......instead of the Pastor...
Re: Stephanie Otobo "Apostle Suleman Told Me To Make False Confession Against FG" by Guyman02: 1:51pm On Jan 30, 2018
Fake news, old video of last year posted as if it is recent
Re: Stephanie Otobo "Apostle Suleman Told Me To Make False Confession Against FG" by BushWickBill: 1:52pm On Jan 30, 2018
BluntBoy:

Such ignorance.

Are you surprised?

At this stage, isn't it clear that by now, these people will bring their illiteracy in here?

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo "Apostle Suleman Told Me To Make False Confession Against FG" by seunmsg(m): 1:53pm On Jan 30, 2018
BluntBoy:

It is this bunch of lazy Christians that gives atheists the impression that God hates the use of the brain.

The video validates the argument of those of us who believe that Stephenie was threatened to make a false confession at Suleman's church. The sheeple will refuse to deduce anything from the video other than that it is an old video.

She was not threatened at all. The Apostle paid her handsomely to make the confession. For a character like Stephanie, it is all about fame and money. Nothing else matters.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

COZA Members Mock Protesters: We Were In Church Laughing Our Eyes Out (Photos) / Slay Queen Gives Life To Christ, Burns Her Make-Ups, Wigs & Trousers (Photos) / Nigerian Man Arrested In Uk For Preaching In An Open Place

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.