Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,433 members, 7,830,175 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

Senator Olujimi Did Not Order Her Aide To Slap Me – Assaulted NASS Staff Odia - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Olujimi Did Not Order Her Aide To Slap Me – Assaulted NASS Staff Odia (19952 Views)

Lawan Swears In Senator Olujimi As Adeyeye’s Replacement / Unreturning Lawmakers Evacuate Personal Belongings From NASS, Staff Mock Them / Senator Biodun Olujimi Orders Slapping Of National Assembly Staff Over Lift (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Olujimi Did Not Order Her Aide To Slap Me – Assaulted NASS Staff Odia by Ishilove: 7:43pm On Jan 30, 2018
Si the honourable senator has no control over her aides? She couldn't tell the overzelous fellow to calm the fvck down? She just watched and did nothing while he assaulted another person and is now distancing herself after yawa don gas.

Arrant rubbish
Re: Senator Olujimi Did Not Order Her Aide To Slap Me – Assaulted NASS Staff Odia by okey777(m): 7:49pm On Jan 30, 2018
givan:
Money fit make slap turn petting. Senator abeg come pet me.
Re: Senator Olujimi Did Not Order Her Aide To Slap Me – Assaulted NASS Staff Odia by greatcrown: 7:51pm On Jan 30, 2018
Senator Olujimi no slapped you but he apologized on behalf of his aides.

Moreover when the aides were misbehaving, the senator was there but decided to keep quiet.

We are no fools o, Mr confessor.

You think you are helping the senator to mend his already dented image but sorry is your name.

I hope you will not come back tomorrow to say you were paid and told what to say!
Re: Senator Olujimi Did Not Order Her Aide To Slap Me – Assaulted NASS Staff Odia by salford1: 8:02pm On Jan 30, 2018
Just a normal day in the jungle.
Re: Senator Olujimi Did Not Order Her Aide To Slap Me – Assaulted NASS Staff Odia by YelloweWest: 8:09pm On Jan 30, 2018
I never believed that a senator ordered her security men to beat slap a staff just for being in a lift.

That's just ridiculous.
Re: Senator Olujimi Did Not Order Her Aide To Slap Me – Assaulted NASS Staff Odia by holytribe(m): 8:11pm On Jan 30, 2018
madridguy:
Before nko? Abi you don help am get work for filling station? grin grin

There Is no job security at filling station sef in this buhari Era sef cos most of the stations don't have PMS.
Re: Senator Olujimi Did Not Order Her Aide To Slap Me – Assaulted NASS Staff Odia by brainhgeek(m): 8:32pm On Jan 30, 2018
I knew the story was scandalous. This is the danger of one-sided story. However if there was a slap, the police should face the consequences
Re: Senator Olujimi Did Not Order Her Aide To Slap Me – Assaulted NASS Staff Odia by Yinxies(f): 9:02pm On Jan 30, 2018
Brown envelope things grin
Re: Senator Olujimi Did Not Order Her Aide To Slap Me – Assaulted NASS Staff Odia by MIKOLOWISKA: 9:32pm On Jan 30, 2018
ZirdoRoray:
Chai...See Wetin money don do. next time na to commot ur eye, push u anoda brown envelope mek u talk sey na u use ur own hand commot ur eye.. lol
thenmore money will exchange and they will learn to stop wasting money
Re: Senator Olujimi Did Not Order Her Aide To Slap Me – Assaulted NASS Staff Odia by CioAngels(f): 10:08pm On Jan 30, 2018
Odia, how much are you paid to fool and lie against yourself? This shows Mrs Olujimi does not have divinity as to tell Mr Odia to lie against himself to save her face if there is any to save.
Re: Senator Olujimi Did Not Order Her Aide To Slap Me – Assaulted NASS Staff Odia by Akiika: 10:13pm On Jan 30, 2018
This is a classic example of how false stories are dished out to you and you latch onto it, abusing yourselves over it.
Re: Senator Olujimi Did Not Order Her Aide To Slap Me – Assaulted NASS Staff Odia by CioAngels(f): 10:25pm On Jan 30, 2018
Odia, how much are you paid to fool and lie against yourself? This shows Mrs Olujimi does not have dignity as to tell Mr Odia to lie against himself to save her face if there is still any to save.
Re: Senator Olujimi Did Not Order Her Aide To Slap Me – Assaulted NASS Staff Odia by godofuck231: 10:31pm On Jan 30, 2018
How much did she give you for your troubles, account do change, we know that
Re: Senator Olujimi Did Not Order Her Aide To Slap Me – Assaulted NASS Staff Odia by JMOB(m): 10:33pm On Jan 30, 2018
Maybe they have given this one money to keep quite...Nigeria anything can happen
Re: Senator Olujimi Did Not Order Her Aide To Slap Me – Assaulted NASS Staff Odia by pasuma(m): 7:17am On Jan 31, 2018
bedspread:
A PASTOR FRIEND SAID TO ME ON SATURDAY LAST WEEK, THAT he had a dream where he saw an angel Scream in President Buhari Ear these words; GOD HATES YOU[!!!

Am not Shocked at Seeing this video today

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zl9U-rSb-KI
believe me sweetie your friend is a fake and nothing more...GOD is not a author of confusion, the only reason why PFN and CAN are screaming is definitely not in the interest of the Nigerian masses but because its not business as usual, no more money laundering activity for orisejafor and co, no more sharing of money at the detriment of Nigerian masses..
Re: Senator Olujimi Did Not Order Her Aide To Slap Me – Assaulted NASS Staff Odia by bedspread: 10:30am On Jan 31, 2018
pasuma:

[s]believe me sweetie your friend is a fake and nothing more...GOD is not a author of confusion, the only reason why PFN and CAN are screaming is definitely not in the interest of the Nigerian masses but because its not business as usual, no more money laundering activity for orisejafor and co, no more sharing of money at the detriment of Nigerian masses..[/s]
SHARAPP BRO

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Stand With Wike, Says Ortom / Enugu: Lawrence Eze Decamps Back To PDP, Received By Governor / 2023: We Didn’t Throw Open Race For PDP Presidential Ticket - Ortom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.