Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,154 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

I Believe This Man Should Be Our Next President, - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Believe This Man Should Be Our Next President, (1355 Views)

I Believe In PDP, Jonathan, Will Never Join APC – Orubebe / Only God Knows Nigeria’s Next President — Pastor Adeboye / Why I Believe Buhari Plotted And Executed The Bomb Attack On His Own Convoy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Believe This Man Should Be Our Next President, by Dejiteru: 8:11pm On Apr 16, 2010
There is a certain calmness and self assuredness about this man that intrigues me. His demeanor while answering questions about Nigeria on this video is very re assuring. He should be considered as a serious candidate and encouraged by Nigerians who really want change. Let us put him to the test just as the people in this video did and see if he passes our vetting process.

See videos:

Q & A Session 1: http://www.youtube.com/user/anewnigeria#p/a/u/6/8Armx92VuWk
Q & A Session 2: http://www.youtube.com/user/anewnigeria#p/u/5/Rq2KCvv2TZQ
Q & A Session 3: http://www.youtube.com/user/anewnigeria#p/u/4/WObGGlydR5w

Re: I Believe This Man Should Be Our Next President, by DrKnow1(m): 12:08pm On Apr 17, 2010
Not tested
Re: I Believe This Man Should Be Our Next President, by vigasimple(m): 2:17pm On Apr 17, 2010
THis man has a sound mind and good thought, he and nigeria needs help to promote our own future. The question is whether we cn put aside tribal and regional setiments and vote our future.

I will dig deep about this man and even campaign for him, he surely sound like a leader and think through what he will do if and when he becomes the President.

So far, he is above all those people who are parading themselves as 'leaders'.

On the downside, I don't know if he has any executive experience, but he is using Barack Obama oncept of from bottom up, grassroot politics funding rather that godfatherism.

We shoud debate this man and similar people like him to take our country back and place it in the right hand.
Re: I Believe This Man Should Be Our Next President, by RoadStar: 2:25am On Apr 18, 2010
Who de hell is he !!!
Re: I Believe This Man Should Be Our Next President, by Sunofgod(m): 10:08am On Apr 18, 2010
[size=14pt]" Better the Devil you Know"[/size]

Poster - You've already been exposed as being a paid propagadist.

How many times will you reinvent this same post?

Let the guy campaign on the ground in Nigeria.

Rather than this cheap internet campaign.

Request for the guys credentials/history have been made but as of yet nothing has been supplied.
Re: I Believe This Man Should Be Our Next President, by KnowAll(m): 10:28am On Apr 18, 2010
I have listen to all 3 of his video and also the Q and A Session, his strategy of winning the top job was based on an empirical formula,  an analogy whereby,  if all electorates voted the way they did in the last dispensation, all he needs to do to win is for him to capture 40 million new votes.

During the last Presidential elections the total number of votes cast were 39 million, there are roughly 80 million elegible voters in Nigeria if not more, if 40 million new electorates can vote for him even if nobody votes for him amongst the 39 million people that cast their vote in 2007, his premise is he would nick it, which I must concord is refreshingly true. Theorectically this sounds like a good strategy but in reality and in practicality,  in a country like Nigeria that is another issue. I doubt if he can pull it off, I stand to be proven wrong. 
Re: I Believe This Man Should Be Our Next President, by Dejiteru: 5:27am On Apr 19, 2010
If he has a strategy for solving some of the problems facing this country as he seems to espouse, he better have a strategy to get 40million votes First. I will personally give him the benefit of the doubt let us promote aspects of his vision that we agree with and demand same of other candidates. That way regardless of which individual wins the race, NIGERIA AS A WHOLE WINS.
Re: I Believe This Man Should Be Our Next President, by Kobojunkie: 5:48am On Apr 19, 2010
vigasimple:

We shoud debate this man and similar people like him to take our country back and place it in the right hand.

How exactly do we debate this man if people who profess to like him or endorse him cannot even answer basic questions on the man and who he is? Or do you have other videos of the man telling you of who he is and how he came to this point?
Re: I Believe This Man Should Be Our Next President, by Goldmind1(m): 8:40am On Apr 19, 2010
I don't think this man can deliver. If he believes in Nigeria, where are his investments in the so called Nigeria that he's clamouring to rule.
Re: I Believe This Man Should Be Our Next President, by KnowAll(m): 8:45am On Apr 19, 2010
I will personally give him the benefit of the doubt let us promote aspects of his vision that we agree with and demand same of other candidates. That way regardless of which individual wins the race, NIGERIA AS A WHOLE WINS.

[size=14pt]I agree withe above statement.[/size]
Re: I Believe This Man Should Be Our Next President, by desgiezd(m): 9:23am On Apr 19, 2010
Sun of god:

[size=14pt]" Better the Devil you Know"[/size]

Poster - You've already been exposed as being a paid propagadist.

How many times will you reinvent this same post?

Let the guy campaign on the ground in Nigeria.

Rather than this cheap internet campaign.

Request for the guys credentials/history have been made but as of yet nothing has been supplied.

@ Poster

This same campaign has appeared three different tmes with various titles like:

Texas Businessman Eyes 2011 Elections

Undeclared Candidate Promises 20million Jobs In 4 Years and

I Believe This Man Should Be Our Next President

Dont you think you are getting us bored with this same message all the time even for a seemingly unknown candidate whose intention has only been made known on the internet while other aspirants are already on the field along with their foot soldiers combing all nooks and crannies of Nigeria spreading their messages?
Re: I Believe This Man Should Be Our Next President, by Dejiteru: 5:23am On Apr 23, 2010
[quote][/quote]Dont you think you are getting us bored with this same message all the time even for a seemingly unknown candidate whose intention has only been made known on the internet while other aspirants are already on the field along with their foot soldiers combing all nooks and crannies of Nigeria spreading their messages?

Notice how other candidates seems to be following his lead. he was the first on the internet, then comes Donald Duke and now IBB that shows foresight. Speaking of foot soldiesrs spreading messages am I missing something Here, has any party held primaries yet let alone have a ticket to campaign for? The guy is playing by the rules and we compare him to rule breakers. That is tantamount to saying To be a crime fighter you must first be a criminal.
Re: I Believe This Man Should Be Our Next President, by becomricha: 5:34am On Apr 23, 2010
when has no solution. When people say they fix electricity and they have no clue how electricity work.

I can fix electricity problem in nigeria because I am an electrical engineer. Femi falanu nephew should verify this with Tunde. That why I said the other time, where is RUKU.

Ruke is a name of a person.

To show you I went to engineering school in nigeria and not your fake degree , you people have. In the department of Nigeria, there use to be Prof Adeniyi,. His son name start with Y. and leaves in the USA.
Re: I Believe This Man Should Be Our Next President, by loma(m): 7:17am On Apr 23, 2010
There should be a law against insane people using the internet!
Re: I Believe This Man Should Be Our Next President, by Dejiteru: 6:08pm On May 21, 2010
"It is time to give a common man the chance to rule Nigeria one who truly understands our needs, all the elitism of the past rulers and their alphabet soup of accolades have gotten us nowhere. Let us install real change in our leadership and bring about real progress and prosperity for all. We need and deserve Good Jobs, Electricity, Law and order and yes Good roads. Make sure you register to vote and join us! – IIB"

I Found This quote on Ishola Balogun's Facebook page today. There you can interact with him if you want, challenge him directly and have your questions answered. A few people have and he seems to address every issue directed at him. for those intersted here is the facebook link.

http://www.facebook.com/anewnigerianow#!/pages/Ishola-Balogun-for-Nigerian-President-2011/106635549364543
Re: I Believe This Man Should Be Our Next President, by udezue(m): 7:00pm On May 21, 2010
I know him personally. Never thought he'll be into Nigerian politics like that but the last time he ever discussed Nigeria he was making some sense to me. I'm not sure if he has ever held any government position here in TX or back in Nigeria.
Re: I Believe This Man Should Be Our Next President, by tlops(m): 4:53pm On Feb 04, 2011
wey the guy?
Re: I Believe This Man Should Be Our Next President, by Kennyblues(m): 5:44pm On Feb 04, 2011
Let him ask how Sarah Jibril pulled just one vote cast out of thousands of vote at PDP primary; sound mind ko, sound mind ni.

The last time i checked person with sound mind has never won election in Nigeria.
Re: I Believe This Man Should Be Our Next President, by realmen: 5:59pm On Feb 04, 2011
what party does he belong to if any?
has his name submitted to INEC for the 2011 election?
then I think he should ask the likes of Harry Akande about Nigeria politics
he cant just down over here and be using imperical analysis to settle nigeria problem.
he need to come and start showing some stuff in advance, then we can feel he can actually can.

(1) (Reply)

Henry Okar's Interview Finally Nailed With Proofs. / The New Face Of Imo Vision / Nigeria: FG To Form Presidential Committee On Broadband Strategy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.