Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

She Overheard Her Boyfriend Mocking Her On The Phone - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Overheard Her Boyfriend Mocking Her On The Phone (1192 Views)

I Overheard A Lady Saying This Please Is It Meant To Be Like This??? / What Are The Fun/romantic Things/games To Do Over The Phone With Lover. / What Would You Talk About On The Phone With Your Girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Overheard Her Boyfriend Mocking Her On The Phone by hatch: 8:49pm On Apr 16, 2010
A close female friend of mine in her early thirties was really pissed when stormed into my office today when she narrated to me how she overheard her new boy friend of 6 months mocking her on the phone while in a conversation with one of his buddies.

According to what she said, she overhead her boyfriend saying that "All i want from her is to get to her promised land"

Now i found that quite hilarious but quite painful to be frank. Certainly couldn't show it sha, all i could do was simply console her and wish her better luck next time cause certainly this her now ex boy friend appears to be a kiss and tell dude
Re: She Overheard Her Boyfriend Mocking Her On The Phone by MissyB1(m): 8:50pm On Apr 16, 2010
One of the reasons Pre-marital sèx should be a No. grin
Re: She Overheard Her Boyfriend Mocking Her On The Phone by Osama10(m): 8:52pm On Apr 16, 2010
Missy B:

Very Very Correct.
Re: She Overheard Her Boyfriend Mocking Her On The Phone by weedinLA: 8:56pm On Apr 16, 2010
Missy B:

Relax!!! We are in the Info Age, The Jet Age, where everything moves fast. Go tell a guy he should wait for marriage. He's looking away from you asap or if he's really interested in you, will keep doing his "back" runs.

Go with reality. The way the world is supposed to be is unfortunately not how it is. Be a realist and ditch that idealist outlook.
Re: She Overheard Her Boyfriend Mocking Her On The Phone by daduke2k(m): 9:18pm On Apr 16, 2010
Gud, u got me on dat one.
Re: She Overheard Her Boyfriend Mocking Her On The Phone by Nobody: 9:44pm On Apr 16, 2010
it's over mehn, no time to waste on a loser like dat! angry angry angry
Re: She Overheard Her Boyfriend Mocking Her On The Phone by rickie4us(m): 10:03pm On Apr 16, 2010
let her look for another boyfriend that will not mock her
Re: She Overheard Her Boyfriend Mocking Her On The Phone by lilrukevwe(m): 11:07pm On Apr 16, 2010
@ poster any thing abt the relationship u didn't share is the gurl older than the guy has she shown desperations considering her age.but wonders wud never end
Re: She Overheard Her Boyfriend Mocking Her On The Phone by neily(f): 11:39pm On Apr 16, 2010
The guy is not serious wit her, and does not love her for anything. She shuld move on and forget him.
Re: She Overheard Her Boyfriend Mocking Her On The Phone by weedinLA: 11:53pm On Apr 16, 2010
neily:

The guy is not serious wit her, and does not love her for anything. She shuld move on and forget him.

She should move on and forget him? Hmmm, you need some classes on Emotional Intelligence, honey! I will suggest Daniel Coleman's "Emotional Intelligence"!

http://www.amazon.ca/Emotional-Intelligence-Matter-More-Than/dp/0553375067

If the guy has been taking her to that supposed promised land, emotionally she's been deeply hooked like a slave chained to a pillar. The best advice is for her to be herself. Just keep hanging in there and enjoying your promise land.

Don't ever talk about marriage. I can understand she's in her early 30s. But ma, I am dumping any girl that ever brings up the topic of marriage in our relationship.

Just as not all dates must turn into relationship, so should not all relationships, irrespective of how serious they might seem, turn into marriage.

Marriage is overrated. I am divorcing any silly thing the moment I sense any sign that she's slowing me up in my career and restricting my freedom.

Ladies please, give your boyfriends their freedom and let their conscience do the rest. You can't stop him from cheating or mocking you by stalking. Geez.

I don tire for Naija babes!!!
Re: She Overheard Her Boyfriend Mocking Her On The Phone by kay0195: 12:01am On Apr 17, 2010
oh dear, that guy is mean. angry angry angry has he gotten to the promised land yet? if he hasn't, good for her and nobody needs to tell her what to do. ruuunnnnn. If he has gotten there, oops! cry cry cry
Re: She Overheard Her Boyfriend Mocking Her On The Phone by kay0195: 12:06am On Apr 17, 2010
@weedinLA. u sound so immature how old are u 18? undecided
Re: She Overheard Her Boyfriend Mocking Her On The Phone by weedinLA: 1:03am On Apr 17, 2010
kay0195:

@weedinLA. u sound so immature how old are u 18? undecided

What made you think I sound immature?
Re: She Overheard Her Boyfriend Mocking Her On The Phone by ikamefa(f): 4:30am On Apr 17, 2010
^ ^^^^^ obviously still has the case of raging hormones

still in the "sowing my wild oats" stage

give it another  15-20 years

"na harmattan go warn persin wey dey wear loin-clothe" kiss kiss
Re: She Overheard Her Boyfriend Mocking Her On The Phone by tayoast(m): 6:15am On Apr 17, 2010
eh yah. . n she's in her 30s. 10k goodness shd 'overheard' d thief
Re: She Overheard Her Boyfriend Mocking Her On The Phone by iice(f): 6:58pm On Apr 17, 2010
Isn't that what they're usually after? Can even promise marriage for it grin grin
Re: She Overheard Her Boyfriend Mocking Her On The Phone by ayettymama(f): 8:04pm On Apr 17, 2010
in the words of the great writer- ne-yo

[b]F[/b]uck that nigga!!!
Re: She Overheard Her Boyfriend Mocking Her On The Phone by daduke2k(m): 8:16pm On Apr 17, 2010
Hey ayet, whos agnes ?
Re: She Overheard Her Boyfriend Mocking Her On The Phone by ayettymama(f): 8:27pm On Apr 17, 2010
Re: She Overheard Her Boyfriend Mocking Her On The Phone by freecocoa(f): 10:32pm On Apr 17, 2010
Dat niggy is way too imature 4 her,its actually good riddance to bad trash 4 her,but i hope he hasn't goten to the p land yet.
Re: She Overheard Her Boyfriend Mocking Her On The Phone by deneut: 11:24pm On Apr 17, 2010
mheen dat guy fucke*ed up,gurls do dat too.

i hav nothin say

(1) (Reply)

Why Make A Video Of Oneself's Love Making? / f / A Bailout!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.