Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,966 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

Otobo/Suleiman: Before you Conclude, What you Did Not See On SaharaTv Video. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Otobo/Suleiman: Before you Conclude, What you Did Not See On SaharaTv Video. (889 Views)

Apostle Suleman's Face As Stephanie Otobo Confesses In His Church (Photo) / Stephanie Otobo Confesses, Apologizes To Apostle Suleman: "Politicians Paid Me" / New Photos Of Stephanie Otobo In Court As Sex Scandal Case Continues. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Otobo/Suleiman: Before you Conclude, What you Did Not See On SaharaTv Video. by BERNIMOORE: 1:07pm On Jan 30, 2018
THE VIDEO WAS SHOT On 21/June/2017 the 3:34 seconds video posted After her confession, and as we all breath 'Thank God' for her earlier confession, the 3:34 seconds video posted sends a confusing chill down the spine of those who believed the girl came to her senses by asking for forgiveness.
But then Some desperation attempts were noticed on the 3:34 seconds video posted, And those who concort it thought they are smarter but i have to expose it.
I have the strong believe that Sahara Tv/chidi worhip media shot this video and kept it in their Server[b](like a post-dated cheque) To counter future 'eventual confession' and rubbish connections with Government officials[/b].
....'it was well scripted and she was on the scripwriters instructions' Thats why she said;...They made me tell lies against him, because of my desperation for my career and I succumbed to it.

“At the time I didn’t know what was going on. I just wanted to help myself. They paid me a lot of money...stephanie said in latest video.

Stephanie didnt release the the 3:34 seconds video posted lately but sahara reporters did, festus keyamo refused to comment on her confessional video, so serious consultations are going on in the different camps expecially the scriptwriters including sahara reporters THE ONLY PLATFORM THE VIDEO WAS CREDITED AS SAHARA TV/worship Media.

Stephanie lately admitted to a well doctored drama earlier

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/256823-sex-scand
“What followed was a well – doctored drama to attack the reputation of this Golden Voice and seemingly reduce the volume of his voice even as more evils were planned against the Church,
MY FINDINGS EXPECIALLY ON 0:36 AND 0:41 SECONDS ON THE 3:34 SECONDS VIDEO CONFIRMS MY CONVICTION THAT IT WAS DOCTORED.
Those behind the Drama makes her to Act a script in a the june 2017 video,

Watching the footages, you will agree with me that Sahara reporters and the Worship media did a poor job in their desperation, What could they be hiding in 0:36 and 0:41 seconds of the 3:34 seconds video posted by the OP here pls re-watch it and pause it at seconds displayed above and shine your eyes, what could sahara Tv be hiding if not the script prepared by the blackmailing team being recited by her? @ 2min:05 seconds she doesnt keep to the script so someone has to direct her to gaze at the script again on her left hand side, sahara reporters did a poor job here blurring the box using ADOBE PREMIER pro CC for the editing but with experience i have to expose it.

pls check....i am an anti tither and Agree partly with freethesheeple movement, [b]but on this there are serious manipulation that i cant wait to expose more chech pics 1 abd 2 below go back and play/pause and observe for yourself[/b]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UjsPHupKryE

Re: Otobo/Suleiman: Before you Conclude, What you Did Not See On SaharaTv Video. by Mogidi: 1:14pm On Jan 30, 2018
They used her because she was desperate for fame. I mean how was SaharaReporters able to predict the future to know she was going to tell the truth? After paying her all that dosh, they still suspected she could have a change of heart in future and recorded that video to mitigate their loses should she confess.
Re: Otobo/Suleiman: Before you Conclude, What you Did Not See On SaharaTv Video. by BERNIMOORE: 2:01pm On Jan 30, 2018
Mogidi:
They used her because she was desperate for fame. I mean how was SaharaReporters able to predict the future to know she was going to tell the truth? After paying her all that dosh, they still suspected she could have a change of heart in future and recorded that video to mitigate their loses should she confess.
Maybe you should ask why she needs a lawyer like keyamo that his charges starts from 50million 100million and above for defence,and only sahara reporters were to post every videos of her with their logo. when a team of blackmailers are planning to execute a job, their lawyers alway ask them what ifs? questions and they prepare future evidencies, Why would a lawyer ask someone to sign a pre-paid cheaque in an event of failure to meet up transaction obligation? can you answer that? then that answers your curiosity thanks
Re: Otobo/Suleiman: Before you Conclude, What you Did Not See On SaharaTv Video. by paxonel(m): 5:35pm On Jan 30, 2018
I'm just trying to figure out why she could speak like someone at her right senses in June 2017 saying she can never fall for suleman's trap only for her to come in January 2018 and fall for the same suleman's trap like someone who was hypnotized.
Re: Otobo/Suleiman: Before you Conclude, What you Did Not See On SaharaTv Video. by BERNIMOORE: 6:55pm On Jan 30, 2018
paxonel:
I'm just trying to figure out why she could speak like someone at her right senses in June 2017 saying she can never fall for suleman's trap only for her to come in January 2018 and fall for the same suleman's trap like someone who was hypnotized.
she never spoke what was hers she was reading a script.
Re: Otobo/Suleiman: Before you Conclude, What you Did Not See On SaharaTv Video. by metro10: 9:14pm On Jan 30, 2018
Sahara Reporter did not do the video. They only copied and edited from Worship Media of Chidi, the Canadian Nigerian pastor who was helpful to Stephanie Orono when the issue started. Get your facts straight.
Re: Otobo/Suleiman: Before you Conclude, What you Did Not See On SaharaTv Video. by TheKingIsHere: 9:32pm On Jan 30, 2018
Where is Lalasticlala or Mynd44?

Why is this yet to make front page
Re: Otobo/Suleiman: Before you Conclude, What you Did Not See On SaharaTv Video. by BERNIMOORE: 11:31pm On Jan 30, 2018
metro10:
Sahara Reporter did not do the video. They only copied and edited from Worship Media of Chidi, the Canadian Nigerian pastor who was helpful to Stephanie Orono when the issue started. Get your facts straight.
I knew chidi and I knew what he is up to, he was here in Lagos eyo day in 2017 inviting even the ooni of ife for the 150th Canadian independence. I will post his card pics
Re: Otobo/Suleiman: Before you Conclude, What you Did Not See On SaharaTv Video. by BERNIMOORE: 11:32pm On Jan 30, 2018
metro10:
why editing the heneos part?
Re: Otobo/Suleiman: Before you Conclude, What you Did Not See On SaharaTv Video. by BERNIMOORE: 7:40am On Jan 31, 2018
stephanie admitted to a well doctored drama earlier
Re: Otobo/Suleiman: Before you Conclude, What you Did Not See On SaharaTv Video. by BERNIMOORE: 8:33am On Jan 31, 2018
AGAIN, MY CANDID OBSERVATION SINCE THIS STORY STARTED, MY SUBMISSION.

(1)I want you to Compare her desperate look before In the other video AND The Sober look she had in the new video. (2)she confesses not to know what was going on...she fell into a role well prepared by PEOPLE WHO THINK IN ADVANCE 'in an event if she came down her high horse'... thats why they made that video in Advance, to rubbish her seeming conffession BECAUSE THOSE WHO CONTRACTED HER WANTS TO TREAT HER CASE LIKE A CULT, She will be treated like a scape-goat, thats why this girl need more protection..(3)

There will be more revealing evidences coming out Now because she is willing to get out of the burden.(4)please, Fear sahara reporters, for sahara tv to be contracted please believe her...Why Do i say so Example of Saul to paul

SAUL EXAMPLE

Saul was one of the pious Pharisees, Under the influence and sponsor of the chief priest of the pharisee Saul launched a holy war against the Church, scattering the believers. He made havoc, entering homes, sending many to prison – even putting some to death.

TURNING POINT

Though Saul approved of the barbarous stoning of Stephen, it is entirely possible that Saul’s heart was pricked when he heard him say, “Lord, do not charge them with this sin.”

TURNING POINT IN STEPHANIE OTOBO WAS KEMI OLUNLOYO'S SEEKING FORGIVENESS
Everyone was shocked when kemi Olunloyo seek forgiveness and admitted to has wrote lies against pastor ibiyemie. and she was forgiven at the church, Stephanie otobo as a woman knew she was carrying a burden all through and wants to get a new life, learning from the example of Kemi olunloyo, she became sobered, she wept! she ask for forgiveness and she was forgiven..the next occurencies will actually show that God himself is involved.

SAUL HUMBLED
As Saul and his colleagues came near Damascus, suddenly they were flooded with glorious light. “Saul, Saul, why are you persecuting me?

Humbly Saul inquired, “Who are you, Lord?”

“I am Jesus, whom you are persecuting.”
Saul slowly lifted his head and asked, “Lord, what do you want me to do?”

Jesus replied, “Arise and go into the city...”
this former Pharisee so embraced his calling to minister the Gospel to the Gentiles that he forsook his Jewish name, Saul, and forever adopted the Greek name for which he is remembered … Paul.

SOMETHING TELLS ME THAT STEPHANIE HAS CHANGED, IF NOT WHY WOULD SAHARA REPORTERS BE RELEASING THIS VIDEO AFTER THE CONFFESSION?
Stephanie says...“At the time I didn’t know what was going on. I just wanted to help myself. They paid me a lot of money.

so lets watch if she will truly live with true repentance thats what jesus wants. thanks
Re: Otobo/Suleiman: Before you Conclude, What you Did Not See On SaharaTv Video. by petra1(m): 8:58am On Jan 31, 2018
metro10:

I have been suspecting this Chidi man since . I even rebuked him YouTube once for trying to use her to make money
Re: Otobo/Suleiman: Before you Conclude, What you Did Not See On SaharaTv Video. by petra1(m): 8:59am On Jan 31, 2018
@ bernimoore you should have posted the videos for references
Re: Otobo/Suleiman: Before you Conclude, What you Did Not See On SaharaTv Video. by BERNIMOORE: 9:19am On Jan 31, 2018
petra1:
@ bernimoore you should have posted the videos for references
I have posted it
Re: Otobo/Suleiman: Before you Conclude, What you Did Not See On SaharaTv Video. by BERNIMOORE: 10:55am On Jan 31, 2018
i believe more evidencies will be coming out for us to diligently compare and contrasts
Re: Otobo/Suleiman: Before you Conclude, What you Did Not See On SaharaTv Video. by BERNIMOORE: 11:08am On Jan 31, 2018
This video NULIFIES the sahara TV video of june 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0v5lk-fp0eI
Re: Otobo/Suleiman: Before you Conclude, What you Did Not See On SaharaTv Video. by rattlesnake(m): 11:10am On Jan 31, 2018
The black man is brainwashed
Re: Otobo/Suleiman: Before you Conclude, What you Did Not See On SaharaTv Video. by rattlesnake(m): 11:11am On Jan 31, 2018
BERNIMOORE:
This video NULIFIES the sahara TV video of june 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0v5lk-fp0eI

u guys are so jobless
Re: Otobo/Suleiman: Before you Conclude, What you Did Not See On SaharaTv Video. by BERNIMOORE: 11:12am On Jan 31, 2018
rattlesnake:
The black man is brainwashed
how? prove it
Re: Otobo/Suleiman: Before you Conclude, What you Did Not See On SaharaTv Video. by BERNIMOORE: 11:13am On Jan 31, 2018
rattlesnake:
u guys are so jobless
why are you taking panadol for my joblessness instead of proving beyond reasonable doubt?
Re: Otobo/Suleiman: Before you Conclude, What you Did Not See On SaharaTv Video. by rattlesnake(m): 11:14am On Jan 31, 2018
BERNIMOORE:
how? prove it
your reaction proves it

Inability to reason logically and reach intelligent decision without being blocked by religion smh
Re: Otobo/Suleiman: Before you Conclude, What you Did Not See On SaharaTv Video. by rattlesnake(m): 11:16am On Jan 31, 2018
BERNIMOORE:
how? prove it
have you analyzed Nigeria economic situation and unemployment.... With your Adobe pro this is what is motivating you

Its shameful
Re: Otobo/Suleiman: Before you Conclude, What you Did Not See On SaharaTv Video. by rattlesnake(m): 11:17am On Jan 31, 2018
BERNIMOORE:
why are you taking panadol for my joblessness instead of proving beyond reasonable doubt?
what intrinsic value does this nonsense add to you...
Re: Otobo/Suleiman: Before you Conclude, What you Did Not See On SaharaTv Video. by BERNIMOORE: 11:26am On Jan 31, 2018
rattlesnake:
your reaction proves it

Inability to reason logically and reach intelligent decision without being blocked by religion smh
i have exposed that sahara reporters was actually fooling people like you when 'they blur the script on the video i posted in the opening, play the video(saharatv Worship media) and pause at '0;36 and 0;41 seconds also 2:05 secs you will see that the girl was actually beign directed as the scriptwriter corrected her in 2:05mins.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UjsPHupKryE
Re: Otobo/Suleiman: Before you Conclude, What you Did Not See On SaharaTv Video. by Benbellamor: 11:40am On Jan 31, 2018
WOW, this is revealing, i knew that the girl was used by blackmailers because suleiman told christians to defend themselves, thank God

(1) (Reply)

Depression Is Killing Me. Pls Help / The Essence Of Serving God / Post Your Dreams Or Questions About Magick And Spiritual Work Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.