Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,408 members, 7,826,579 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

Switched (story Of A Fierce Battle Between Desperate Infatuation And True Love) - Literature (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Switched (story Of A Fierce Battle Between Desperate Infatuation And True Love) (47445 Views)

TEMI {MINE} All About True Love And True Betrayal! By Temioluwa Kenny / PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT / Fierce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Switched (story Of A Fierce Battle Between Desperate Infatuation And True Love) by BiadeFolar(m): 10:37am On Feb 22, 2018
heryoub22:
guy cum give us breakfast nah. Haba
in a bit!
Re: Switched (story Of A Fierce Battle Between Desperate Infatuation And True Love) by BiadeFolar(m): 10:38am On Feb 22, 2018
Cadec007:
2hrs never reach?

Kinda busy so sorry bro
Re: Switched (story Of A Fierce Battle Between Desperate Infatuation And True Love) by BiadeFolar(m): 10:55am On Feb 22, 2018
Gucciqueen38 dear, sorry for the delay... Cadec007, heryoub 22, oya lezgo!

Twenty Two

Ali saw it coming and was prepared. So when his father, someone that had been in support of his marriage with Hadiza suddenly changed course and vehemently opposed it, it didn’t come as a surprise. It was the result of whatever talk he had had with that dunce. He was prepared for something like this. He stood his ground. Nothing or nobody on earth would separate him from his girl. He had invested too much to lose.

“Daddy, you will only separate us by killing me” he said with all the courage he could muster.

He had never faced his father this way before. Even as a rebel, he never raised his voice to him but this had to be done.

“And if you even think of harming her in any way…” he continued, shaking his head and narrowing his eyes.

He surely meant what he was saying

“… I know the most fatal way to hurt you.” He fired as he walked away.

Barnabas hated threats. No one threatened him and lived to plan it out but this was his son. There was more than one way to deal with a thwart but he simply couldn’t come up with one. He wondered what was so special about the girl.

“So it’s that slut over me? You are a bastard!” he asked Ali who was almost out of hearing distance. He heard him call Hadiza a slut and turned back to give the man a piece of his mind but he was not done.

“You dare walk out on me? Just make sure you never return. Consider yourself fatherless.” He continued scolding someone who was not convinced he had done something wrong. Instead, he expected an apology. Chief Barnabas didn’t know why he went on disturbing his lungs despite the boy’s apparent lack of acknowledgement for any wrongdoing, but it somehow made him feel good. The boy was spoilt. He wouldn’t survive on his own. If he shut him out a little, he would learn. He thought.

However, if he had said those things because he was boiling with anger, it could be safe to think Ali received them with an inferno of anger. He was furious that he called his fiancé a slut and more mad that he disowned him.

He paused at the door and turned to reply

“Thank you father. You just made my life a lot easier. Please never call me.” He turned again and stormed away.

Without delay, he took his stuffs and left town with Hadiza. He had to avoid his father all together. The sight of him alone, triggered waves of anger in him. Most importantly, he had to avoid any drama this new adventure of Jaye might create.

He saw questions all over Hadiza’s face, where are we going? Why are we going? And a lot more questions. She didn’t talk but Ali assumed it all up and answered the questions he though her worried face asking.

“We are going to Ilorin” He said to her but he actually meant to say ‘I need you to trust me right now.’

Hadiza really had no appetite for words. If she was, she would probably say ‘I heard you’ and may be some few more words but instead of chit chat, she just nodded. She was having a serious talk with herself, in her head. She was asking questions… many questions that she needed answers to. Was she a Cinderella? Why was her life the way it was? Why the person she loved didn’t love her back? Why the person that loved her was not getting support? Who was the mystery visitor? Should she free herself from all of this and start afresh? How would poor Ali take it?

She had not been able to answer those questions when Ali’s phone rang. His words to whoever the caller was directly spoke to Hadiza. His words answered the questions in her head with a firm, brave and reassuring tone.

“It’s ok. Just trust me, I’ll get everything under control and I promise you, you will not… never lose your man, neither will I lose my woman… never.”

“Thanks” Hadiza said, wondering how he knew what was going through her mind.

“He is such a wonderful guy.” She told herself.

Of course, Ali really didn’t know what was going through her mind less he could know what to say to relieve her. It was just a coincidence… a nice one.

It was Rihanat that called to report Jaye’s renewed efforts to reach Hadiza. He had again been to Barnabas & Son Limited where he learnt that she had been sacked. He later found out where she and Ali resided but it was too late. They had moved. Though, he couldn’t fathom where they could possibly go, he didn’t give up. He started keeping notes and drawing plans. It was one of these notes that Rihanat discovered and decided it was time to dig out her jettisoned old SIM and contact Ali. He had to know that Jaye’s interest in their whereabouts was a serious one so he had to buckle up and tighten his game.

The response she got from Ali didn’t go to only her, Hadiza used it too.

The warning came in handy. He had to make sure no one could trace them. To cover all tracks and make sure their trail went blank, Ali dropped the car they travelled in at a branch of his father’s company and took public transport. In Ilorin, they lodged with fake names.

Hadiza could only wonder why love had such a cruel twist to it. She abandoned her family because of someone who didn’t care a bit about her and now someone had to leave his home and all the comfort in it, to this modest guest house and its lowly standards just because of love. She pitied Ali. He was in love with someone whose heart would never be warm again.

She put in a more determined effort to know why exactly they had to be on the run anyways. Ali’s father used to treat her well before that visitor came. She had to know who the mystery guy was. He had brought this dispute between father and son to life. If that person had not come looking for her, things would not have happened this way.

She decided not to give Ali more problems. She would find out on her own. She started her findings from the receptionist who attended to him and luck was on her side or perhaps, one should thank the Jaye’s foresight.

He had dropped his name and phone number with the reception attendant when he went back and she told him she had been sacked. Someday perhaps, it could be needed to contact him. Having obtained the number and name, she was even angrier with Jaye. Why would he seek to destroy her by all means? He needed a strong warning but she would have to call him, when Ali was not around. Now is not the time to put more pressure on his mind, she concluded.

TWENTY THREE http://biadefola.com.ng/2018/02/22/switched-story-of-a-fierce-battle-between-desperate-infatuation-and-true-love-23/

THE COMPLETE BOOK https://www.okadabooks.com/book/about/switched/17272

SORRY ABOUT THE DELAY... ENJOY YOUR DAY

1 Like

Re: Switched (story Of A Fierce Battle Between Desperate Infatuation And True Love) by Ehmjay(m): 11:28am On Feb 22, 2018
Thanks for the breakfast... Nice storyline,The suspense is killing ooo

1 Like

Re: Switched (story Of A Fierce Battle Between Desperate Infatuation And True Love) by Cadec007(m): 12:30pm On Feb 22, 2018
E no do me o......oya start preparing lunch

1 Like

Re: Switched (story Of A Fierce Battle Between Desperate Infatuation And True Love) by heryoub22(m): 12:56pm On Feb 22, 2018
Thanks for the breakfast. It was delicious. Oya afternoon don reach lunch tym.

1 Like

Re: Switched (story Of A Fierce Battle Between Desperate Infatuation And True Love) by BiadeFolar(m): 2:19pm On Feb 22, 2018
My laptop charger just packed up! I pray I sort it out very soon* cry
Re: Switched (story Of A Fierce Battle Between Desperate Infatuation And True Love) by Cadec007(m): 2:32pm On Feb 22, 2018
BiadeFolar:
My laptop charger just packed up! I pray I sort it out very soon* cry
ha! Okay let me contact buhari he would replace it 4 u

1 Like

Re: Switched (story Of A Fierce Battle Between Desperate Infatuation And True Love) by BiadeFolar(m): 3:03pm On Feb 22, 2018
Cadec007:
ha! Okay let me contact buhari he would replace it 4 u

Buhari go tell you say e no dey 2018 budget sad

1 Like

Re: Switched (story Of A Fierce Battle Between Desperate Infatuation And True Love) by BiadeFolar(m): 10:28am On Feb 23, 2018
GOOD MORNING PEOPLE OF GOD... TGIF! WE TOLD BUHARI ABOUT OUR LAPTOP CHARGER BUT AS I PREDICTED, IT'S NOT IN THE APPROPRIATED BUDGET, SO I HAVE TO BORROW A FRIEND'S LAPI TO DO THIS.... Gucciqueen38 Please cheer up, life is full of promises!

TWENTY THREE

Rihanat was watching some YouTube videos on Jaye’s phone when a call from an unsaved number came through and being the ever suspicious person that she was. She felt that the strange number could mean trouble if she didn’t check it. She picked the call and heard a female voice and immediately put on her super spy persona.

“Hello” the voice said but she didn’t respond.

“Hello…” the voice continued. “Who is the owner of this phone? I need to speak with him.” she asked but and Rihanat w best hostile cloak.

“Woman, you are calling a wrong number. If you need someone to scam, search further. Please don’t disturb me ever again.” She hung up, satisfied and certain that Hadiza won’t bother to call Jaye again.

If Rihanat was satisfied, Hadiza wasn’t. How could it be a wrong number? She called the receptionist to double check. Perhaps, she had mistaken the numbers but there was no mistake. She concluded that Jaye had deliberately left a wrong number.

“Scum” she said as she deleted the number and decided to leave the findings for another day.

“What if she calls back?” Rihanat asked herself and the thought scared her.

She would go further, do more. She accessed Google Play store on Jaye’s phone and installed ‘call blocker,’ blacklisted Hadiza’s number.

“But if she calls with another number?” a voice asked in her head and she answered by extending the embargo to unsaved numbers’. Now, no contact could be established between Jaye and Hadiza but also figured they couldn’t be too careful. She called Ali to brief him of the situation.

“You have to watch her closely” she warned him.

“I need to block her from receiving his call too. Can you send his number? He asked, dejectedly disappointed.

“She’s still trying to reach him?” he wondered and the thought disturbed him.

“What can one do to ever satisfy a woman?” he asked himself.

He kept the paper on which the number was written. He would install the app blocker later when he had her phone. He was not ready to lose Hadiza and it would be his fault if anything went wrong. Now he had to keep Hadiza away from Jaye for as long as possible and plan a wedding. He was sure Jaye would lose it forever once she becomes his wife. He bugged Hadiza’s phone so he could listen to her every conversation. Then he proposed for the second time and the unsuspecting Hadiza said yes as usual, out of pity and conscience prickles rather than love.

Within one week, they… actually he, had planned the wedding. A date and a venue was set and a couple of their friends were invited, actually Ali’s friends.

Rumours got to Chief Barnabas and he concluded to invite them back home to have a befitting wedding not because his anger had eased off but because of the hit his infant political career might taker. How would a man who couldn’t control his home be able to influence state affairs? People would ask.

To avoid the disgrace his son was planning on him, he had to feign forgiveness by force. The to-be couple’s low key wedding plan was kicked out for a bigger and glamorous one. It would be another opportunity to fester his political nest. He would invite the rank and file in the political realm. It was an opportunity to make a bold statement. These thoughts solidified his resolve to be committed to the marriage the more. A date along every other thing was set.

Unknown to Jaye his phone couldn’t receive calls. His phone fell and the screen got broken and he took it a repairer who uncovered the blockade. The repairer had done a good job and Jaye wanted to become a loyal customer. He requested for the repairer’s phone number but the dude had more things to put in his head than numbers.

“I no know my number for head o… give me your number make I flash you” the repairer suggested but soon complained.

“the number no dey go o… e dey drop” he said, handing his phone over to Jaye to correct the mistake he might have made while imputing it on his phone.

“But nothing is wrong with my phone… thank God I’m still here.” He said, handing over the phone after confirming he made no mistake with the number.

“Oga, you funny o. How you go fit receive call when you don install call blocker?” the repairer quizzed smiling.

“What blocker?” he asked with confusion all over his face.

“Oya, come make I show you” the repairer opened the app and showed him

“No be am be this? See. You don block all number wey you no store, and this one wey you put for blacklist so, him no fit call you make e enter.” He said as they both bent over his tools table looking down on at the phone.

Jaye could not express himself because he was an embodiment of curiosity, confusion, anger and lot more. He couldn’t just express how upset he was. Someone had clearly been messing up with his phone. He just gave the repairer a tip and a shoulder pat and went away.

One bastard had done this and he was definitely a close person, someone who had had access to his phone. This could be anyone; Adams, David or Rihanat. His trust for people close to him had disappeared long ago but now, he could suspect even himself.

“Now I have to be very careful. First let me see who this person the blacklist number is.” He decided.

TWENTY FOUR http://biadefola.com.ng/2018/02/23/switched-story-of-a-fierce-battle-between-desperate-infatuation-and-true-love-24/

SWITCHED (THE COMPLETE STORY) https://www.okadabooks.com/book/about/switched/17272

HAVE A SWELL WEEKEND!

4 Likes

Re: Switched (story Of A Fierce Battle Between Desperate Infatuation And True Love) by DemiKOL(f): 11:07am On Feb 23, 2018
This rihannat sef, she fall my hand no be small....... After all, the heart break wey she dey avoid go still happen.
Thanks for the update!
Do enjoy your weekend too but hope say another update go still dey today?
Re: Switched (story Of A Fierce Battle Between Desperate Infatuation And True Love) by bimberry1307(f): 12:08pm On Feb 23, 2018
thanks for the update
Re: Switched (story Of A Fierce Battle Between Desperate Infatuation And True Love) by genius43(m): 12:17pm On Feb 23, 2018
Thanks for the update Op
Re: Switched (story Of A Fierce Battle Between Desperate Infatuation And True Love) by Cadec007(m): 1:19pm On Feb 23, 2018
OP OP thanks for the update.......start to dey make special update for sunday. #MUNCHE you understand na?

1 Like

Re: Switched (story Of A Fierce Battle Between Desperate Infatuation And True Love) by Ehmjay(m): 1:19pm On Feb 23, 2018
You gat this story locked in my heart...Thanks for the update OP
Uhmmmmm!!! I noticed a thing
Can you please add a bit of suspense to the story,it kinda getting boring a little
More ink to your Pen though
Re: Switched (story Of A Fierce Battle Between Desperate Infatuation And True Love) by BiadeFolar(m): 3:19pm On Feb 23, 2018
bimberry1307:
thanks for the update

U're welcome sis
Re: Switched (story Of A Fierce Battle Between Desperate Infatuation And True Love) by BiadeFolar(m): 3:19pm On Feb 23, 2018
genius43:
Thanks for the update Op
Bro, u're welcome

1 Like

Re: Switched (story Of A Fierce Battle Between Desperate Infatuation And True Love) by BiadeFolar(m): 3:20pm On Feb 23, 2018
Cadec007:
OP OP thanks for the update.......start to dey make special update for sunday. #MUNCHE you understand na?
Lol, I'll try

1 Like

Re: Switched (story Of A Fierce Battle Between Desperate Infatuation And True Love) by BiadeFolar(m): 3:21pm On Feb 23, 2018
Ehmjay:
You gat this story locked in my heart...Thanks for the update OP
Uhmmmmm!!! I noticed a thing
Can you please add a bit of suspense to the story,it kinda getting boring a little
More ink to your Pen though

Thanks bro, I'll work towards that
Re: Switched (story Of A Fierce Battle Between Desperate Infatuation And True Love) by BiadeFolar(m): 3:24pm On Feb 23, 2018
DemiKOL:
This rihannat sef, she fall my hand no be small....... After all, the heart break wey she dey avoid go still happen.
Thanks for the update!
Do enjoy your weekend too but hope say another update go still dey today?

E good say nah your hand she fall o... Anti Sadia on my street is blaming her for her flattened ass o... Every time she be like "that rihanat, she fall my yansh grin

1 Like

Re: Switched (story Of A Fierce Battle Between Desperate Infatuation And True Love) by pu7pl3(m): 5:27pm On Feb 23, 2018
This story na twister...twist twist here and there

1 Like

Re: Switched (story Of A Fierce Battle Between Desperate Infatuation And True Love) by DemiKOL(f): 6:29pm On Feb 23, 2018
BiadeFolar:

E good say nah your hand she fall o... Anti Sadia on my street is blaming her for her flattened ass o... Every time she be like "that rihanat, she fall my yansh grin

lolz.......... Abeg more updates!
Re: Switched (story Of A Fierce Battle Between Desperate Infatuation And True Love) by heryoub22(m): 11:23pm On Feb 23, 2018
I reserve my comment for this chapter. Rihanat I jst dey pity her.
Re: Switched (story Of A Fierce Battle Between Desperate Infatuation And True Love) by BiadeFolar(m): 12:25pm On Feb 24, 2018
pu7pl3:
This story na twister...twist twist here and there
Abi na... In other news you can follow me on twister @Biade_Fola

1 Like

Re: Switched (story Of A Fierce Battle Between Desperate Infatuation And True Love) by BiadeFolar(m): 12:27pm On Feb 24, 2018
DemiKOL:

lolz.......... Abeg more updates!

I'll try and drop something today ma'am. Remember my issue with the laptop charger, that's the issh sad
Re: Switched (story Of A Fierce Battle Between Desperate Infatuation And True Love) by BiadeFolar(m): 12:28pm On Feb 24, 2018
heryoub22:
I reserve my comment for this chapter. Rihanat I jst dey pity her.
My brother, the pity ehn, make e no go turn python in o
Re: Switched (story Of A Fierce Battle Between Desperate Infatuation And True Love) by BiadeFolar(m): 2:14pm On Feb 24, 2018
WELL, IN THE SPIRIT OF WEEKENDSHIP, I HAVE GONE OUT OF MY WAY TO DROP ANOTHER... ANOTHER ONE!
Cadec007 heryoub22 ehmjay DemiKOL genius43 pu7pl3 bimberry1307 before unna go for that owambe quickly read this**

TWENTY FOUR

Hadiza was sleeping when her phone rang, the phone number was not familiar but the voice was. The voice jerked her wide awake. It was Jaye, she couldn’t miss that voice for anything.

A strange feeling suddenly came over her, she didn’t know whether to smile or cry, to curse or bless. Her eyes finally gave way for hot stream of tears and soon later, her mouth gave permission for voice.

“Jaye, you are an animal. A very heartless one” she said and gave way for loud wail.
Jaye was caught somewhere in surprise, disdain and relief. It was as he feared. Both of them were manipulated. He had to explain to her and prayed she
believed and understood.

Ali having tapped Hadiza’s phone and listening to the conversation saw danger coming. He quickly barged in before Hadiza could stop wailing, before Jaye could say what he had to say. He swaggered in and feigned surprise and heartbreak at the sight of the wailing Hadiza.

“Baby, why are you crying?” he asked almost crying himself.

Hadiza saw concern written all over his face but what his face actually carried was fear, the fear that Hadiza was about to be snatched.

“He… h… h… he… called… Jaye called” she whimpered and wept even more.

“I guess there is no limit to his cruelty. What again does he want? Your life this time?” he made sure to remind her of how bad Jaye had treated her, this was greeted with more wails.

He consoled her and advised she damage her SIM card to avoid future bullying. The SIM was damaged and Jaye would never be able to get in touch with her again.

One more thing, Ali thought. He had come looking for her before, he could come again. So he tightened security around the house, fetched Jaye’s picture and gave it to the guards.
“Never allow this man into this building or around it. He’s out to kill my fiancé.” He informed the guards.

He made sure a guard followed her everywhere she went to avoid any bluff. Fearing one of the guards may relay his instructions to Hadiza, he warned the guards further.

“Don’t mention a word of this to her. I don’t want her to nurse unnecessary fears. It’s your job to keep her safe, and that means protecting her from anxiety too. If you tell her that her life is in danger, the anxiety may kill
her.” he said with as much tone of urgency as he could muster.

None of the guards would want to be blamed for a heart attack on his boss’ fiancé. They followed his instructions to the letter.

Having survived that scare, Ali hoped the path to the wedding didn’t have any more thorns. He couldn’t handle the stress such scares brought. If more of it came, he couldn’t tell what he would do. It might bring out the criminal in him.

One week to the wedding, Hadiza found another thing; a phone number scribed on a notepad. It looked like the number that the receptionist gave her the other time, but this wasn’t her handwriting. Why was it kept there in the
closet? Was it not a woman that picked when she called it? Did Ali know the lady?

It troubled her that Ali was secretly talking with a woman. What do they have going on? Was Ali an infidel? She had to know the answer before the wedding or she wouldn’t leave in peace.

She thought she was going to call the number for the sake of clarity and indeed she did get clarity just not the kind she sought. It was Jaye that picked the call. They spoke and she learnt whole lot new information. She learnt that the Facebook chats, the reunion, the text and all were staged.

The clarification split her mind in between anger and happiness, confusion and relief, all at the same time.

She wandered aimlessly through thoughts in the clime of her mind until Jaye gave a precision. She had to escape. Ali was out of town but that didn’t stop him from monitoring Hadiza’s calls. The bug on her phone was still intact and it picked every word of their conversation.

He immediately called the guards at home to not allow his fiancé move an inch away from the house, anything she needed, they should get for her. Since they had no other job they followed the instruction beyond the letter such that all attempt by ‘madam’ to escape was futile.

“How did these guards become this stiff and unyielding all of a sudden?” She asked herself and something a thought struck her.
“My phone is probably bugged.” She thought though she couldn’t be so sure about it but the possibility of it called for carefulness.

Charting a new way had to be considered. Social media would be a viable option to explore.
She sent a text to Jaye.
“Hey! I don’t think we can make calls anymore. My phone may av been bugged. He’s always a step ahead. Now may be the best time 4 u 2 start liking social media, cuz its what we’re using now. D@ shouldn’t be trackable, at least not easily. Open an account and send me a friend request to ‘Hadiza Salisu.’”

She was dead set to do all it would take to escape Ali. She started with moving her funds from the Barnabas family bank. The Golden Mint Bank. She feared they might get her account frozen whenever she disappeared.

The funds transfer was not noticed by anyone in the family except of course, the bank manager who put his detective, Cenz on Hadiza. He wanted to know what she was up to and why she had to move all her funds.

The escape was eventually planned and executed.

On the wedding day, a day on which no one would foresee the bride eloping, when Guards were down, Ali was excited and moods were celebratory. They struck when it was least expected.

It was supposed to be the happiest day for Ali and a day of an opportunity for Chief Barnabas to gather vast political parley but it turned out saddest day for the son and the most embarrassing day for the father.

“You shouldn’t have done this. I’m scared of myself right now. I don’t know what I’m capable of doing now” father and son separately said in their minds, anger and bitterness taking centre stage on their countenance.

Twenty five http://biadefola.com.ng/2018/02/24/switched-story-of-a-fierce-battle-between-desperate-infatuation-and-true-love-25/

Switched (The Complete Story) https://www.okadabooks.com/book/about/switched/17272

Go on enjoy yourselves ! grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Switched (story Of A Fierce Battle Between Desperate Infatuation And True Love) by Ehmjay(m): 3:18pm On Feb 24, 2018
Shit! They are in a Big poo now

Our Dear lord Biade! pls save our dear character Jaye and Hadiza kiss

1 Like

Re: Switched (story Of A Fierce Battle Between Desperate Infatuation And True Love) by BiadeFolar(m): 3:33pm On Feb 24, 2018
Ehmjay:
Shit! They are in a Big poo now

Our Dear lord Biade! pls save our dear character Jaye and Hadiza kiss

Lez wait it out, see it out!

1 Like

Re: Switched (story Of A Fierce Battle Between Desperate Infatuation And True Love) by genius43(m): 3:41pm On Feb 24, 2018
Let the war begin, I can't wait

1 Like

Re: Switched (story Of A Fierce Battle Between Desperate Infatuation And True Love) by heryoub22(m): 4:04pm On Feb 24, 2018
BiadeFolar:

My brother, the pity ehn, make e no go turn python in o
Abeg mek the python no cum swallow our story o

1 Like

Re: Switched (story Of A Fierce Battle Between Desperate Infatuation And True Love) by heryoub22(m): 4:05pm On Feb 24, 2018
Oga writer. Na the intermediary b dis ba. The battle line has just been drawn. Well na so e suppose b sha. Wehdone sir

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply)

Love In A Circle / Heartstrings / Everybody Is A Genius--season 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.