Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,070 members, 7,821,674 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:43 PM

This Very Hot Mama Too Much, Check Her Out - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Very Hot Mama Too Much, Check Her Out (1825 Views)

The Lady In This Viral Picture Has Been Found. Check Her Out. (photo) / What Is Wrong With This Photo? Very Hot / Go Into Your Room And Lock Your Door Before Watching This Very Hot Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Very Hot Mama Too Much, Check Her Out by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jan 30, 2018
This lady is someone that my hubby fantasizes much about, i guess we will pay her a visit during the next holidays. More of her hot pics at: http://www.efogator.com/2018/01/beautifully-endowed-african-plus-size.html

Re: This Very Hot Mama Too Much, Check Her Out by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jan 30, 2018
she will be good for dinner...
Re: This Very Hot Mama Too Much, Check Her Out by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jan 30, 2018
This kind of mama will give d sound of kpa kpa kpa kpa... If u know what I mean.
Re: This Very Hot Mama Too Much, Check Her Out by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jan 30, 2018
blogbaby:
This lady is someone that my hubby fantasizes much about, i guess we will pay her a visit during the next holidays. More of her hot pics at: http://www.efogator.com/2018/01/beautifully-endowed-african-plus-size.html
Biko ur smile fit take person to another world
Re: This Very Hot Mama Too Much, Check Her Out by donstan18: 8:04pm On Jan 30, 2018
Red phat pussy in the making.
Re: This Very Hot Mama Too Much, Check Her Out by wildkat: 8:40pm On Jan 30, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:
This kind of mama will give d sound of kpa kpa kpa kpa... If u know what I mean.

You na bad guy

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Girls Are For Sale And Each Has A Price. / For The Women Who Know Their Man Is Seeing Others, Do You Pretend Not To Notice? / If You Can’t Lick A Smelly V*gina, You Are Not A Man – Nigerian Lady Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.