Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,096 members, 7,828,832 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

Things People Must Need To Know When Kissing - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things People Must Need To Know When Kissing (530 Views)

9 Crazy/Stupid Things People Do When They Fall In Love / How I Ruined My First Kiss. Never Do This When Kissing A Girl / Can Any One Explain The Heat Between A Male And Female When Kissing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Things People Must Need To Know When Kissing by osati12345(m): 4:02am On Jan 31, 2018
THE LONGEST KISS EVER

Over the course of three days in 2013, a Thai couple locked lips for 58 hours, 35 minutes, and 58 seconds, to be exact. Ekkachai Tiranarat and Laksana Tiranarat started kissing on February 12 in Pattaya, Thailand, and didn’t stop until Valentine’s Day.

The smoochfest took place at an event hosted by Ripley’s Believe It or Not and was recorded by the Guinness World Records.

The title was a prize in itself, but the two diamond rings they also walked away with were probably a welcome bonus.
Slightly less time-consuming was the record for longest movie kiss ever recorded, the 3-minute-and-24-second liplock between two ladies in the 2010 movie Elena Undone. source{/url}http://www.boewap.com.ng/2017/08/things-people-do-not-know-about-kissing.html{/url}
Re: Things People Must Need To Know When Kissing by Colleverage: 4:07am On Jan 31, 2018
Bring me Kylie Jenners lips and I go break record

(1) (Reply)

Who’s Your Valentine- February 14th? / Singles Connect / Better Relationship Prayer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.