Stats: 3,152,091 members, 7,814,799 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

"Saraki And I Have No Plan To Return To PDP" - Governor Ahmed - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Saraki And I Have No Plan To Return To PDP" - Governor Ahmed (8516 Views)

Why Atiku May Lose 2019 Presidential Election – PDP Governor [Premium Times] / Governor Ahmed Reacts To Vandalization Of Campaign Billboards In Kwara / Governor Ahmed Doles Out N20M, Exotic Cars To ‘Good Boys'- Kwara Daily-Throwback (2) (3) (4)

"Saraki And I Have No Plan To Return To PDP" - Governor Ahmed by kahal29: 6:52am On Jan 31, 2018
Kwara State Governor, Alhaji Abdulfatah Ahmed, has debunked claims in certain quarters that he is planning to return to the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), which he left with some other chieftains of the party prior to the 2015 general election

In a statement yesterday by his Senior Special Assistant on Media and Communications, Dr. Muyideen Akorede, the governor said he, Senate President, Bukola Saraki and other political leaders in the state have no reason to return to the PDP.

Ahmed clarified that the insinuations, which emerged from his recent interview with a newspaper, did not suggest that he was planning to leave, rather, he was stating the conditions under which he and other political stakeholders in the state left the PDP.

Ahmed emphasised that he, Saraki and other governors left the PDP due to impunity, disregard for the rule of law and lack of inclusiveness in the party at the time following extensive consultations with stakeholders and supporters.

He, therefore, declared that he, Saraki, other stakeholders and supporters are committed to the All Progressives Congress (APC) and currently have no intention to cross-carpet to the opposition PDP.

The governor also urged those commenting on the matter to read the said interview properly, rather than relying on social media headlines and insinuations to draw uninformed conclusions.

Ahmed also advised disgruntled elements within the legacy parties of the APC that are urging him and Saraki to hasten their exit from the party to educate themselves with that interview and be appropriately informed instead of making misguided comments on issues they have no knowledge of.

He affirmed his full support for the APC government of President Muhammadu Buhari and commended him for his strides in governing the country and for the unprecedented federal projects in the state, which he added, were aided by the intervention of Saraki.

The governor also restated that his administration is fully committed to sustaining its ongoing fulfillment of its electoral promises to Kwarans across all sectors, and refuses to be distracted by uninformed commentaries and political mischief from any quarters.

http://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2018/01/31/kwara-gov-saraki-and-i-have-no-plan-to-return-to-pdp/

Re: "Saraki And I Have No Plan To Return To PDP" - Governor Ahmed by taylor88(m): 6:56am On Jan 31, 2018
In every rumour spread there's always an intention not yet accomplished

Don't be deceived even the gods and masquerades are tired of buhari and APC

Re: "Saraki And I Have No Plan To Return To PDP" - Governor Ahmed by Samusu(m): 7:26am On Jan 31, 2018
Yhur wahala
Re: "Saraki And I Have No Plan To Return To PDP" - Governor Ahmed by Paperwhite(m): 8:09am On Jan 31, 2018
Lies;lies,lies and lies.Never trust any Nigerian politician. Meanwhile-http://saharareporters.com/2018/01/26/if-our-people-insist-we-will-go-back-pdp-says-kwara-governor
Re: "Saraki And I Have No Plan To Return To PDP" - Governor Ahmed by geosuzzy(f): 9:06am On Jan 31, 2018
It might be another party naa, must it be PDP grin
Re: "Saraki And I Have No Plan To Return To PDP" - Governor Ahmed by NgeneUkwenu(f): 10:41am On Jan 31, 2018
lalasticlala
Re: "Saraki And I Have No Plan To Return To PDP" - Governor Ahmed by realone2012: 11:36am On Jan 31, 2018
Saraki and who?
Like if Saraki decides to move to PDP, you would have a choice?

Between, Saraki is in control of both Kwara APC and PDP. So this is not news!!!

Re: "Saraki And I Have No Plan To Return To PDP" - Governor Ahmed by compressordaf(m): 11:38am On Jan 31, 2018
please I need work, any good legal work a graduate can do , In any part of the country, except North East! 08137284928, I studied Political Science, God bless as u help a brother!!

Re: "Saraki And I Have No Plan To Return To PDP" - Governor Ahmed by kolawoleibukun: 11:38am On Jan 31, 2018
Seriously, it is time for the youths to look inwards and try to shake up the polity of this country. These old men who cannot sit till the end of a brief discourse without falling asleep in awkward positions during a meeting cannot be let to rule us like a colony of blind sheep. These men are stone-age men who have nothing to contribute to our economy. Imagine someone bragging about constructing a 12 kilometer road as if he sponsored the project himself. Yet people will support him with mediocre excuses that he tried and compare him to his predecessors. We are just joking with the lives of our children by letting these old greedy men continue in power. Greed is killing us and we need to pause and reconsider. These men belong to he same cult of society people. They do not even know that our kids are out of schools or are on strike. They do not care. The first thing they do is to send their kids abroad while they stay here and deceive fools with stipends in exchange for their rights and lives. People prostrate for politicians for giving them peanuts as if there should not be facilities established to see to the needs of the citizens without the presence of the governor or minister.

Re: "Saraki And I Have No Plan To Return To PDP" - Governor Ahmed by TundeHashim(m): 11:38am On Jan 31, 2018
That guy is clueless jhor
Re: "Saraki And I Have No Plan To Return To PDP" - Governor Ahmed by Mogidi: 11:41am On Jan 31, 2018

Re: "Saraki And I Have No Plan To Return To PDP" - Governor Ahmed by nomenclature(m): 11:41am On Jan 31, 2018
PLEASE who can help me with that goodluck jonathan meme telling nigerians how apc change is going so far,say this one na first half
Re: "Saraki And I Have No Plan To Return To PDP" - Governor Ahmed by mu2sa2: 11:42am On Jan 31, 2018
Gov Ahmed is talking as if he can override Bukola Saraki, his boss. Bukola is lord of kwara Apc and has planted "spoilers" in Pdp - so he controls both parties in kwara. In fact, kwara state is virtually his personal estate.

Re: "Saraki And I Have No Plan To Return To PDP" - Governor Ahmed by AishaBuhari: 11:43am On Jan 31, 2018
Nigerian politicians without manifesto, no blueprints, nothing to offer, just personal interests undecided
Re: "Saraki And I Have No Plan To Return To PDP" - Governor Ahmed by Marcelinho(m): 11:46am On Jan 31, 2018
Speak for your self Mr. Man
Re: "Saraki And I Have No Plan To Return To PDP" - Governor Ahmed by tesppidd: 11:48am On Jan 31, 2018
Lol.

PMB cannot be dumped the way Jonathan was dumped.

Before any APC politicians decamp they must have to think about what PMB might do.

That wasn't the case with Jonathan.

Everyone knew Patience Jonathan was president from 2010 to 2015.

Re: "Saraki And I Have No Plan To Return To PDP" - Governor Ahmed by jkendy(m): 11:49am On Jan 31, 2018
So it's been always said ahead of time. But when the time is ripe, you hear a new song and see a new dance steps.
Na today
Re: "Saraki And I Have No Plan To Return To PDP" - Governor Ahmed by joystickextend1(m): 11:52am On Jan 31, 2018
alright

Meanwhile guys check out my profile for your extender products and other adult fantasy toys
Re: "Saraki And I Have No Plan To Return To PDP" - Governor Ahmed by loadedvibes: 12:05pm On Jan 31, 2018
Speak for yourself
Re: "Saraki And I Have No Plan To Return To PDP" - Governor Ahmed by nonut: 12:09pm On Jan 31, 2018
But you're gonna front a new party.
Re: "Saraki And I Have No Plan To Return To PDP" - Governor Ahmed by ozilicity: 12:14pm On Jan 31, 2018
Re: "Saraki And I Have No Plan To Return To PDP" - Governor Ahmed by HomeOfMe(f): 12:18pm On Jan 31, 2018
kahal29:

http://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2018/01/31/kwara-gov-saraki-and-i-have-no-plan-to-return-to-pdp/
You got to that position on the platform of apc,so if don't want to be removed fast,just stay put.
Re: "Saraki And I Have No Plan To Return To PDP" - Governor Ahmed by apache4: 12:49pm On Jan 31, 2018
Olamide Sacrificed his mother 4 Fame !!!

Re: "Saraki And I Have No Plan To Return To PDP" - Governor Ahmed by rawtouch: 12:51pm On Jan 31, 2018
Re: "Saraki And I Have No Plan To Return To PDP" - Governor Ahmed by AFONJAPIG(m): 1:00pm On Jan 31, 2018
speak for yourself Mr governor

Activist Sues FG, Security Chiefs Over Military Operations / Kogi Governorship: APC Under Pressure To Review Disqualification Of 12 Aspirants / Ethnic Cleansing Against The Igbos Happening In Oyigbo, River State - Pics