Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,580 members, 7,837,190 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:28 PM

"Saraki And I Have No Plan To Return To PDP" - Governor Ahmed - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Saraki And I Have No Plan To Return To PDP" - Governor Ahmed (8528 Views)

Why Atiku May Lose 2019 Presidential Election – PDP Governor [Premium Times] / Governor Ahmed Reacts To Vandalization Of Campaign Billboards In Kwara / Governor Ahmed Doles Out N20M, Exotic Cars To ‘Good Boys'- Kwara Daily-Throwback (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Saraki And I Have No Plan To Return To PDP" - Governor Ahmed by BerryAnny(m): 1:14pm On Jan 31, 2018
This Saraki's puppet is at it again

1 Like

Re: "Saraki And I Have No Plan To Return To PDP" - Governor Ahmed by JMOB(m): 3:14pm On Jan 31, 2018
FOOLISH MAN

1 Like

Re: "Saraki And I Have No Plan To Return To PDP" - Governor Ahmed by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jan 31, 2018
Often times people often forgotten who's governing Kwara state, this man or Saraki.

We in Kwara don't know this man, so he's speaking for himself not on behalf of the APC and others. We don't know him. Saraki we know.

Re: "Saraki And I Have No Plan To Return To PDP" - Governor Ahmed by kazzy4u(m): 3:42pm On Jan 31, 2018
the worst governor ever living... wen u turn to puppy dog saraki dey giv bone chop. Ogun kill both of u
Re: "Saraki And I Have No Plan To Return To PDP" - Governor Ahmed by omonnakoda: 5:03pm On Jan 31, 2018
mu2sa2:
Gov Ahmed is talking as if he can override Bukola Saraki, his boss. Bukola is lord of kwara Apc and has planted "spoilers" in Pdp - so he controls both parties in kwara. In fact, kwara state is virtually his personal estate.
What he said is simple English

I have no plans to buy a cow

DOES NOT

mean I will not buy a cow tomorrow.

All it means is RIGHT NOW I don't have plans to do so.

That is a very a simple and codedo form of diplomatic language.

I have no plans to marry a second wife...... grin grin
Re: "Saraki And I Have No Plan To Return To PDP" - Governor Ahmed by xreal: 6:37pm On Jan 31, 2018
Even Tinubu knows that you and your boss Saraki are PDP , and will return back anytime soon.

Re: "Saraki And I Have No Plan To Return To PDP" - Governor Ahmed by CioAngels(f): 8:27pm On Jan 31, 2018
Sets of confused leaders.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Activist Sues FG, Security Chiefs Over Military Operations / Zulum Approves Implementation Of N30,000 Minimum Wage To Teachers In Borno / Drop Second Term Ambition, Opposition Tells Uzodimma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.