Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,488 members, 7,812,511 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:34 PM

Unemployment In Nigeria: How Has It Affected Your Family? - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Unemployment In Nigeria: How Has It Affected Your Family? (21572 Views)

My Baby Is Being Strongly Affected By Jaundice, I Need Help And Solution. / With The Situation And Economy Of Nigeria, How Many Kids Would You Have? / ADHD: My Experience And How It Has Affected My Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Re: Unemployment In Nigeria: How Has It Affected Your Family? by dododawa1: 5:50pm On May 25, 2018
1 0 0 but things changing God
Re: Unemployment In Nigeria: How Has It Affected Your Family? by yinkbell: 2:45pm On Jul 23, 2018
Eddodoh:

I understand bro... I feel your pain. You have to do what you have to do to survive. Suicide is not an option. I have been down that road and i never contemplated suicide. Look bro, I was once a bag of bone so much that you would think I had a chronic disease... but na lie, na hunger.

As the world is NOW, what you know is the new ATM... don't depend on your certificates. Acquire new skills in line with demands of current world. consume as much MONEY MAKING information as possible. Fortunately, Nairaland is an encyclopedia of such information. I know this because I ( under many different handles/moniker cheesy) have contributes a lot to that encyclopedia and if you want, I can dig up links for you. Visit the business section often.

While you are reading such information... don't let the none availability of funds to execute them hinder you ( this is how i operate) just learn. At this stage, you are a student and all you have to do is READ as if your life depend on it! One day, it will come handy such that you can swap the knowledge for something that will take you to the next stage.

In the past, when I was in school, lectures will be going on and I will be reading stuff on my phone. My classmates and roommates ALWAYS attacked me. One even called me a phone addict... but today they can see I am not living life like anything they know. I don't complain like most of them do. I am living off the information I had gathered years ago.

I am a conglomerate of many things bro and that is why I can never let anybody give up when in contact with me. Also change your friends...you can never be greater than the kind of friends you keep. Move out with people that inspire you... be brave and bold, move out with people who MAKE THING HAPPEN, PEOPLE WHO MOVE MOUNTAINS. Don't be like the Nigerian who complain too much that things are stack up against them.

KNOWLEDGE IS THE NEW CAPITAL and ALWAYS LOOK OUT FOR LEVERAGES.

Don't let what people think about you hinder you bro... just work.

If you read my previous post, you will see where i stated that I shared information with a guy and he would make a killing after everything. He acted on it. He was even telling me yesterday that once the deal is done, he will close his shop for 2 days... no work. This guy didn't spend much money except to make phone calls in order to follow up on our leads or transport fees to meet up with them at their house.

He has always been prepared long before now.

We have been on this for 9 months and the potential is HUGE, which is why I have been patient to wait for 9 months IF ONLY we can get JUST ONE DEAL DONE. As a matter of fact, when I was creating the whole system, PATIENCE was one of the ugly scenes I accepted take its bullshiits, I also made up my mind that I won't give up if we failed to secure first few encounters. I expected failure. undecided

It is 9 months because 3 previous leads that we had went cold... they have not said they are not interested, they just have not called us since then, it might also be a case of the economy taking its toll. I am left to think it is based on TRUST due to the way we started... I am certaint they will be revived once we get true proof of successful execution along with testimonials.t

We are working with a new lead which my friend found BY WORKS OF GOD's miracle in October while I was in the village to bury my uncle. They came to buy something else, one thing led to another and they are interested in what we have to offer. Their demand will swallow all 3 previous stalled leads which is why I am grateful to God.

I have to confess that the success we have recorded so far is based on relationship that my friend had built over the years with all leads. And he can buy a land or car if he wants. Why am I TALKING about my friend as if he did all the works? Because his story is unique. He didn't have to spend much money unlike what may here complain about. I spent the most most so far... Right from conception to this stage as it involved series of tests. These tests were conducted long before I brought it to his notice. I can't give more details unfortunately.

As you must have noticed, I am not calling my brother or uncle, or sister or aunt... it is just me, my friend, our leads and the information and our God. We are not waiting for anybody to come and help us or hand us any money because there is none out there except mockery stories.

You are the architect of your destiny and no one else can make your dream a reality. I had deleted this post before but for your sake, something ask me to let it go live. Make use of it bro...

Your post is so insightful. Each time I come back to it I feel good hearing such beautiful testimony.
I quoted you when this post was still fresh but u ignored me. Could you please just share the ideas of what ur deal was all about. I knew you addressed the post of the depressed guy here. An insightful ideas from you will be of help. This I surely know. Please don't ignore this quote again. Thanks sir.
Re: Unemployment In Nigeria: How Has It Affected Your Family? by yinkbell: 5:39pm On Aug 17, 2018
americanson:
I choose entrepreneurship oh... I can't kill myself. Another thing is some people think that you need money to start something.

I will share 3 cases where you don't need money to start.

1. Find land that someone is willing to sell for say 500k... Look for someone else and sell the land to him for 750k to 1M. (of course with the knowledge of the real seller). You can tweak this in whatever form as it best suit your need.

2. Help someone get buyer for something they wish to sell and take commission. Let me tell you...i decided to share an idea with a friend and he hunted buyer (though we had other failed buyers) but he was able to find a serious buyer eventually and guess what, he will make as much as 3M from the deal on completion. All he had to do is talk... And some money to move around too. Not even up to 50k spent over all. But it took sometime sha...

3. Offer a service of any kind... You can do home tutor if you are academically sound in maths and other science subject you can even focus on just maths since many students hate or fear the subject and their parents are very well aware of this flaws and they will go to any length just to make sure the kids do well in it. Just talk around to one or 10 persons...

I did home tutor for period of time and the pay was good. You can have 3 homes where you to teach on rotation. Education is still one of the best money maker.

4. You can start a cleaning company by helping busy people clean their house. You can make millions doing this. One lady shared how she started on Quora.com and today she is millionaire from the business and in dollars

5. People who position themselves as solution can never lack. There is something in you right now that can fetch you money. Go hard or go extinct.

No need for PMs.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Must A Baby's Hair Be Totally Shaved At One Or Just A Superstition? / If You Are The Poorest Amongst Your Siblings Avoid Family Gatherings. / 'If You Love Your Mother More Than Your Wife, You Made Your Wife Side Chick'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.