Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,515 members, 7,812,601 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:00 PM

With The Situation And Economy Of Nigeria, How Many Kids Would You Have? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / With The Situation And Economy Of Nigeria, How Many Kids Would You Have? (25732 Views)

How Many Kids Do You Still Wanna Have? / Your Kids Would Love This!!!! Check It Out / Unemployment In Nigeria: How Has It Affected Your Family? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

With The Situation And Economy Of Nigeria, How Many Kids Would You Have? by Bolarineliza202: 11:35am On Sep 10, 2021
A friend of mine once told me that she wishes to have only two kids and I was like;
Dey there dey make mouth, honestly you can never understimate and resist the power of mister dickson,the thing go just dey sweet ya tongue, till you will have more than the number of the planned kids you won't realise.She only nodded and smiled smiley

So my fellow nairalanders with the situation and economy of Nigeria,how many kids do you wish to have?

33 Likes 6 Shares

Re: With The Situation And Economy Of Nigeria, How Many Kids Would You Have? by Nobody: 11:39am On Sep 10, 2021
Zero

59 Likes 8 Shares

Re: With The Situation And Economy Of Nigeria, How Many Kids Would You Have? by omotoshodontee1: 11:39am On Sep 10, 2021
If APC win the 2023 presidential election, nah 2kids I go like born oooo

95 Likes 7 Shares

Re: With The Situation And Economy Of Nigeria, How Many Kids Would You Have? by omotoshodontee1: 11:41am On Sep 10, 2021
Beebah2000:
Zero
zero for life,7 for toilets

73 Likes 5 Shares

Re: With The Situation And Economy Of Nigeria, How Many Kids Would You Have? by Bolarineliza202: 11:42am On Sep 10, 2021
Beebah2000:
Zero

Why ee com reach that level naw grin

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: With The Situation And Economy Of Nigeria, How Many Kids Would You Have? by Nobody: 11:42am On Sep 10, 2021
omotoshodontee1:
7 for toilets?? I don't understand

6 Likes

Re: With The Situation And Economy Of Nigeria, How Many Kids Would You Have? by Cudeze4(m): 11:45am On Sep 10, 2021
Bolarineliza202:

A friend of mine once told me that she wishes to have only two kids and I was like;
Dey there dey make mouth, honestly you can never understimate and resist the power of mister dickson,the thing go just dey sweet ya tongue, till you will have more than the number of the planned kids you won't realise.She only nodded and smiled smiley
So my fellow nairalanders with the situation and economy of Nigeria,how many kids do you wish to have?
Actually do you know that there are people that the situation of this country does not affect. So it's not about country situation. It's more about your own pocket situation.
As for me i'm having enough kids. As far as i get enough spoon to feed them all. And to sponsor their foundation.

94 Likes 9 Shares

Re: With The Situation And Economy Of Nigeria, How Many Kids Would You Have? by Nobody: 11:45am On Sep 10, 2021
And to think some people go really take this OP as female

66 Likes 6 Shares

Re: With The Situation And Economy Of Nigeria, How Many Kids Would You Have? by Nobody: 11:48am On Sep 10, 2021
Bolarineliza202:

Why ee com reach that level naw grin
things dey hard ooo, I no want my future children to con suffer for Nigeria. Make them stay for heaven first

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: With The Situation And Economy Of Nigeria, How Many Kids Would You Have? by Cudeze4(m): 11:53am On Sep 10, 2021
Beebah2000:
things dey hard ooo, I no want my future children to con suffer for Nigeria. Make them stay for heaven first
Things aren't done that way my little friend. You just have to lay them a good foundation.

5 Likes

Re: With The Situation And Economy Of Nigeria, How Many Kids Would You Have? by Nobody: 11:56am On Sep 10, 2021
Cudeze4:

Things aren't done that way my little friend. You just have to lay them a good foundation.
yeah, that's true. Thanks smiley smiley

4 Likes

Re: With The Situation And Economy Of Nigeria, How Many Kids Would You Have? by Cudeze4(m): 11:58am On Sep 10, 2021
Beebah2000:
cool
Beebah2000:

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: With The Situation And Economy Of Nigeria, How Many Kids Would You Have? by Kolisky(m): 11:58am On Sep 10, 2021
omotoshodontee1:

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: With The Situation And Economy Of Nigeria, How Many Kids Would You Have? by Bolarineliza202: 12:00pm On Sep 10, 2021
Beebah2000:

Okay oo......I hail you sha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: With The Situation And Economy Of Nigeria, How Many Kids Would You Have? by Bolarineliza202: 12:03pm On Sep 10, 2021
SimplyFacts:
And to think some people go really take this OP as female

Why now grin
What have I said that was wrong undecided undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: With The Situation And Economy Of Nigeria, How Many Kids Would You Have? by Nobody: 12:07pm On Sep 10, 2021
Bolarineliza202:

Why now grin
What have I said that was wrong undecided undecided

Una dey mind my gender-detecting device? Na so e dey do oo

18 Likes

Re: With The Situation And Economy Of Nigeria, How Many Kids Would You Have? by Bolarineliza202: 12:18pm On Sep 10, 2021
SimplyFacts:

Una dey mind my gender-detecting device? Na so e dey do oo
But your so-called gender-detecting device no work tongue tongue.....the thing just dey decieve you cause the device no get proper home training grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: With The Situation And Economy Of Nigeria, How Many Kids Would You Have? by Bolarineliza202: 1:00pm On Sep 10, 2021
Beebah2000:
7 for toilets?? I don't understand
He just code it.
He meant 7 abortions

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: With The Situation And Economy Of Nigeria, How Many Kids Would You Have? by Nobody: 1:54pm On Sep 10, 2021
Bolarineliza202:

He just code it.
He meant 7 abortions
lol grin grin
7 abortions grin grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: With The Situation And Economy Of Nigeria, How Many Kids Would You Have? by Bolarineliza202: 2:00pm On Sep 10, 2021
Beebah2000:
lol grin grin
7 abortions grin grin grin
Yap,but don't pay attention to it,it is not as if you did it anyways.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: With The Situation And Economy Of Nigeria, How Many Kids Would You Have? by Kajaard: 2:06pm On Sep 10, 2021
Just one kid. I don't care whether it's a boy or girl.

After all Bill Clinton has only 1 daughter and Obama has 2.

It's only in Nigeria the poverty capital of the world where people born kids as if they want to have a complete football team. Nonsense angry

97 Likes 4 Shares

Re: With The Situation And Economy Of Nigeria, How Many Kids Would You Have? by Nobody: 2:21pm On Sep 10, 2021
One. Even before the situation of this country got worse, it has always been my wish to have only one.

I can't come and stress my life bearing so many children. It's phychologically draining and physically stressful.

52 Likes 4 Shares

Re: With The Situation And Economy Of Nigeria, How Many Kids Would You Have? by Bolarineliza202: 2:23pm On Sep 10, 2021
Kajaard:
Just one kid. I don't care whether it's a boy or girl.

After all Bill Clinton has only 1 daughter and Obama has 2.

It's only in Nigeria the poverty capital of the world where people born kids as if they want to have a complete football team. Nonsense angry

You're right jhawe,but I am not sure that will work with Nigeria in-law if you are a lady and gonna marry a Nigeria guy.
They will be like; if she doesn't want another child abeg go and impregnate another girl out there who will open her legs jhor.Ion get their obssession with many children though.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: With The Situation And Economy Of Nigeria, How Many Kids Would You Have? by 900warriorz: 2:27pm On Sep 10, 2021
3 Beautiful kids....I shall not be unfortunate in life tongue

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: With The Situation And Economy Of Nigeria, How Many Kids Would You Have? by InaNla(f): 2:28pm On Sep 10, 2021
6 max…

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: With The Situation And Economy Of Nigeria, How Many Kids Would You Have? by iamyemiakins(m): 2:28pm On Sep 10, 2021

4 Likes

Re: With The Situation And Economy Of Nigeria, How Many Kids Would You Have? by Nobody: 2:28pm On Sep 10, 2021
cheesy. A Football Team cool

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: With The Situation And Economy Of Nigeria, How Many Kids Would You Have? by Sonnobax15(m): 2:28pm On Sep 10, 2021
grin
Honestly,I dey pity parents wey born plenty lipsrsealed. How una tay dey survive for this Buhari regime?

Well, personally cha,I go like born only three children, two guymen,one banny cheesy

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: With The Situation And Economy Of Nigeria, How Many Kids Would You Have? by davidodiba(m): 2:28pm On Sep 10, 2021

1 Like

Re: With The Situation And Economy Of Nigeria, How Many Kids Would You Have? by Tyranny: 2:28pm On Sep 10, 2021
Cool with 2! That wouldn't change even if I turned to a billionaire..!

Listening to Drake - What's Next? ♩♪♫♬

4 Likes

Re: With The Situation And Economy Of Nigeria, How Many Kids Would You Have? by MyExpression(m): 2:28pm On Sep 10, 2021
Nigerian economy doesn't decide my economy.

I'll still give birth and groom my children in a great way.

Na God be my provider.
#JehovahJireh

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: With The Situation And Economy Of Nigeria, How Many Kids Would You Have? by PDPGuy: 2:28pm On Sep 10, 2021
2 kids

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Love, Sex, Marriage & Family Life / OOU Student Goes Missing (photo) / Eze Ugonna Iriele & His Wife Welcome Twins After 15 Years Of Waiting (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.