Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,786 members, 7,817,262 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

Where Are You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Where Are You? (961 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Are You? by SweetJoystick(m): 12:19pm On Jan 31, 2018
I have got a weird mind when it comes to sex. I seek a lady who is the same or almost the same. A lady who is adventurous, nymphomaniac, dominant, slave or a role playing freak. I would love to be peed on, i would love to be tied (bondage), spanked and be submissive. If you seek control during sex, I'm willing to be your slave sexually. I'm open to quickies in public places, odd areas and time. I seek a complete freak who loves and craves for sex.

One who is free in sharing sex escapades, fantasies and all.

Kindly send a mail if you fit or would like to try something new sexually. Need not comment, just send a pm and i would reply. Lagos residents only please except of course you freques frequent or visit Lagos.

Important notice: Trolls would be ignored.
Re: Where Are You? by Oluwasaeon(m): 12:49pm On Jan 31, 2018

1 Like

Re: Where Are You? by SweetJoystick(m): 8:25am On Mar 03, 2018
SweetJoystick:
I have got a weird mind when it comes to sex. I seek a lady who is the same or almost the same. A lady who is adventurous, nymphomaniac, dominant, slave or a role playing freak. I would love to be peed on, i would love to be tied (bondage), spanked and be submissive. If you seek control during sex, I'm willing to be your slave sexually. I'm open to quickies in public places, odd areas and time. I seek a complete freak who loves and craves for sex.

One who is free in sharing sex escapades, fantasies and all.

Kindly send a mail if you fit or would like to try something new sexually. Need not comment, just send a pm and i would reply. Lagos residents only please except of course you freques frequent or visit Lagos.

Important notice: Trolls would be ignored.
Re: Where Are You? by SweetJoystick(m): 1:12pm On Apr 23, 2018
Re: Where Are You? by Saff(f): 2:30pm On Apr 23, 2018
undecided
Re: Where Are You? by Nobody: 4:41pm On Apr 23, 2018
shocked

(1) (Reply)

I Need An Advice In My Relationship / What Lesson Will U Teach Your Child. Picture / Flirting Signs Women Can Easily Notice In Men. Revealing!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.