Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,156 members, 7,849,585 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:09 AM

I Fear That Confrontation Might May Actually Open A Can Of Worms - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Fear That Confrontation Might May Actually Open A Can Of Worms (553 Views)

Kenyan Side Chic Knocks Out Sugar Daddy’s Wife During Confrontation At Her Place / 19-year-old Lady Commits Suicide Over Fear That She Was Ugly(photo) / I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Fear That Confrontation Might May Actually Open A Can Of Worms by Godslove2018: 3:07pm On Jan 31, 2018
There are certain things one should just leave alone…or maybe not.

Josephine and I have been dating and engaged all through about two years now. She got a job last July as a Personal Assistant to the CEO of her company. It was a big step up for her in terms of the money part. That made it possible for us to start planning our wedding. We started to save and buy stuff ahead .

The down part is that she works late, close late and travels regularly with her boss.

For us we are born again Christians so we have no reason to suspect each other. To a very great extent I do trust my fiancee. I also made up my mind to love her like Christ love the church. I pray that no matter what happens,I would find the courage to love and forgive her ,even when we get married. That is what I would want from her too. And that is what both of us have agreed on.

I had picked up Jossy from the airport one evening after she traveled with her boss for a one week retreat in Uyo. I was excited to see her and her me. Well,all was well but for some reason,as she came through the airport doors,she tripped and some of the contents of her bag spilled. I quickly bent down to help her pick her stuff up as there many people passing by. One of the contents of her bag was a packet of condoms. I looked at her as she quickly grabbed it and tossed it in her bag.

I didnt say anything. Even when we got into the car,I didnt say anything. But she offered an explanation: she said it didnt belong to her . That at the resort where they had the conference,there were free condoms in the room. She picked it up and was going to give it away to her Boss driver but that she took a few and gave the cab driver that dropped her off at the airport in Uyo.

I told her it was alright. I believe her. But that is not true. I do not believe her and I am pained that she choose to lie to me. I know she is lying because,how could she have been planning to gift someone a pack of condoms in lagos,only to open it in uyo to dash another person whom she hardly knew? Besides,she was shaking so much when

http://livelystones.com.ng/fear-confrontation-might-may-actually-open-can-worms/
Re: I Fear That Confrontation Might May Actually Open A Can Of Worms by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jan 31, 2018
Godslove2018:
There are certain things one should just leave alone…or maybe not.

Josephine and I have been dating and engaged all through about two years now. She got a job last July as a Personal Assistant to the CEO of her company. It was a big step up for her in terms of the money part. That made it possible for us to start planning our wedding. We started to save and buy stuff ahead .

The down part is that she works late, close late and travels regularly with her boss.

For us we are born again Christians so we have no reason to suspect each other. To a very great extent I do trust my fiancee. I also made up my mind to love her like Christ love the church. I pray that no matter what happens,I would find the courage to love and forgive her ,even when we get married. That is what I would want from her too. And that is what both of us have agreed on.

I had picked up Jossy from the airport one evening after she traveled with her boss for a one week retreat in Uyo. I was excited to see her and her me. Well,all was well but for some reason,as she came through the airport doors,she tripped and some of the contents of her bag spilled. I quickly bent down to help her pick her stuff up as there many people passing by. One of the contents of her bag was a packet of condoms. I looked at her as she quickly grabbed it and tossed it in her bag.

I didnt say anything. Even when we got into the car,I didnt say anything. But she offered an explanation: she said it didnt belong to her . That at the resort where they had the conference,there were free condoms in the room. She picked it up and was going to give it away to her Boss driver but that she took a few and gave the cab driver that dropped her off at the airport in Uyo.

I told her it was alright. I believe her. But that is not true. I do not believe her and I am pained that she choose to lie to me. I know she is lying because,how could she have been planning to gift someone a pack of condoms in lagos,only to open it in uyo to dash another person whom she hardly knew? Besides,she was shaking so much when

http://livelystones.com.ng/fear-confrontation-might-may-actually-open-can-worms/

Finish the story angry
Re: I Fear That Confrontation Might May Actually Open A Can Of Worms by AnodaIT(m): 4:00pm On Jan 31, 2018
efesodje:

Finish the story angry
Go the site go read, them no go kill you

(1) (Reply)

Q / Download #video: Seyi Shay – BIA / Ask Him One Question

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.