Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,299 members, 7,833,234 topics. Date: Sunday, 19 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

University Student Lures And Catches Young Thief With A Pot Of Rice. Photo - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / University Student Lures And Catches Young Thief With A Pot Of Rice. Photo (46597 Views)

Bees "Arrest" Ugandan Thief With Help Of A Voodoo Priest (Graphic Pictures) / Thief With Hammer And Chisel Caught At A Shop In Anambra. See His Technique. / Female Thief With 50 Master Keys Caught And Beaten In Kaduna (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Student Lures And Catches Young Thief With A Pot Of Rice. Photo by mormoney85(m): 8:01am On Feb 01, 2018
Colleverage:
Agbaya see as the boy small instead make you help the hungry child you dey snap am put for internet as if it will stop him from stealing again.Nigerians no get sense later them go dey curse buhari
no mind d idiot I think sey him catch thief I no know sey na that hungry small boy him dey abuse come they form CIA on top
Re: University Student Lures And Catches Young Thief With A Pot Of Rice. Photo by godwin120alex: 8:07am On Feb 01, 2018
So he stole d two caps cos he was hungry too

It cld be that someone has been sending him. How does he know that he has gone for prayers?

The boy may likely grow to become Don Wanny
Re: University Student Lures And Catches Young Thief With A Pot Of Rice. Photo by Colleverage: 8:13am On Feb 01, 2018
mormoney85:
no mind d idiot I think sey him catch thief I no know sey na that hungry small boy him dey abuse come they form CIA on top
I was so irritated when I saw it no be e fault then go do an to e pikin too

1 Like

Re: University Student Lures And Catches Young Thief With A Pot Of Rice. Photo by lorhema(f): 9:25am On Feb 01, 2018
godwin120alex:
So he stole d two caps cos he was hungry too

It cld be that someone has been sending him.

Thank you.
Re: University Student Lures And Catches Young Thief With A Pot Of Rice. Photo by callixibe: 9:49am On Feb 01, 2018
This one was on an errand.
Re: University Student Lures And Catches Young Thief With A Pot Of Rice. Photo by missbestie: 3:17pm On Feb 02, 2018
Colleverage:
Agbaya see as the boy small instead make you help the hungry child you dey snap am put for internet as if it will stop him from stealing again.Nigerians no get sense later them go dey curse buhari
u must be a nice person kudos

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kenyan Oldest Prisoner Finally Released From Jail At Age 87 (Photos) / Ogun: Son Hacks Father To Death For Waking Him Up / Chairman Of Okada Union In Akokwa, Imo Caught Raping 7-Year-Old Girl (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.