Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,814 members, 7,817,360 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

Can You Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? (650 Views)

Who Will Marry The Beautiful Nigerian Women In The UK? / How Many Girls Are You Currently Dating? (Pic) / Four Brothers Marry The Same Day In Delta, 2 Marry Two Wives Each. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? by Appetizer(m): 8:35pm On Jan 31, 2018
I remember how guys share stories with their friends and we all laughed it off and only wish they knew.
Most guys want to hangout with girls that are the slaying, tattoos, shisha smoking, codeine, curvy, pretty but nobody want to marry them or even associate with them after school. Surprisingly, these girls are aware and its like the enjoy thrills except for the fact that they get hurt the most. Most of them wont even complete school because of pregnancy, carryovers, or even death.
Why do we generally like to deceive ourselves after evidently knowing there is no freaking way some 80% are ending up living forever with whoever we are currently dating, sleeping with or teasing.

Guys, what are your thoughts?
Ladies, what are your thoughts?
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? by purem(m): 8:49pm On Jan 31, 2018
My thoughts is that this OP is madt for typing in red and also saying some fvckin shiits that I couldn't comprehend undecided
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? by Sirkelvin: 9:00pm On Jan 31, 2018
brb
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? by Appetizer(m): 9:04pm On Jan 31, 2018
purem:
My thoughts is that this OP is madt for typing in red and also saying some fvckin shiits that I couldn't comprehend undecided

Its a simple reason you don't belong here bro.
Thread isn't for retards! fvck off! ASAP.
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? by Offpoint: 9:21pm On Jan 31, 2018
only time can tell
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? by Daniel2289(m): 9:36pm On Jan 31, 2018
Yes I can.

Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? by vanhelsing1(m): 9:47pm On Jan 31, 2018
Appetizer:
I remember how guys share stories with their friends and we all laughed it off and only wish they knew.
Most guys want to hangout with girls that are the slaying, tattoos, shisha smoking, codeine, curvy, pretty but nobody want to marry them or even associate with them after school. Surprisingly, these girls are aware and its like the enjoy thrills except for the fact that they get hurt the most. Most of them wont even complete school because of pregnancy, carryovers, or even death.
Why do we generally like to deceive ourselves after evidently knowing there is no freaking way some 80% are ending up living forever with whoever we are currently dating, sleeping with or teasing.

na wa ohhh....how could an OP b dis saucy n unreasonable?
plsss incase of next time..wen ever u rite any piece...expect dat someone will say unkind tins ,criticise u justly n unjustly...don't loose ur cool next time...take dis advice.
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? by Appetizer(m): 10:55pm On Jan 31, 2018
vanhelsing1:

na wa ohhh....how could an OP b dis saucy n unreasonable?
plsss incase of next time..wen ever u rite any piece...expect dat someone will say unkind tins ,criticise u justly n unjustly...don't loose ur cool next time...take dis advice.

Your Personal text says live your life but you are selfish enough to intrude into someone else's post. 
Is it your post? Or Are you related to someone in here? angry
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? by habsydiamond(m): 11:01pm On Jan 31, 2018
Na warm up some people dey use dem sef do.....after dem don collect sample for the babe body like one hundred and wantyone times....dem no go ever talk of marriage...na dem types dey always look for virgin to marry na dem also no dey wish to born girl pikin because of karma....

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija: Here Is What Deeone Did After Rejecting Ahneeka’s Pairing Proposal / I Hate Bbnaija. / Cheap Evergreen Data Packages And Telecom Subscription�‍� ​RILTECH​ DIGITAL N

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.