Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,855 members, 7,824,559 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

Billboard Of Imo Ministry Of Happiness (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Billboard Of Imo Ministry Of Happiness (Photos) (33054 Views)

Billboard Of Imo State’s Ministry Of Happiness Permanent Site Under Construction / Imo Ministry Of Happiness Has No Office, Staff, Six Weeks After / Gov. Rochas Okorocha Swears In Sister As The Commissioner For Happiness (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Billboard Of Imo Ministry Of Happiness (Photos) by justuschi50: 9:25am On Feb 01, 2018
xreal:
Na dem .....red cap gang.
afonjas pls shup up
Re: Billboard Of Imo Ministry Of Happiness (Photos) by wellmax(m): 9:37am On Feb 01, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:
But, Gov. Akeredolu once commissioned a bill board last year and we never mentioned Side Bent Cap Wearer's nor disturb their peace. Leave Okorocha for us to deal with, Thanks cool

Dundee, he is not commissioning the billboard, but it is a commemoration of promoting the message of healthy living.

Get some education.
Re: Billboard Of Imo Ministry Of Happiness (Photos) by joenor(m): 9:45am On Feb 01, 2018
How long will this last?

1 Like

Re: Billboard Of Imo Ministry Of Happiness (Photos) by mommaJ(f): 10:05am On Feb 01, 2018
GOOD DAY NAIRALANDERS.I M STILL HERE...DONT GIVE UP ON ME YET. https://www.nairaland.com/4312232/husbanda-good-man-help#64524181
Re: Billboard Of Imo Ministry Of Happiness (Photos) by ufuosman(m): 10:07am On Feb 01, 2018
Everything is possible in Nigeria
Re: Billboard Of Imo Ministry Of Happiness (Photos) by MTKbudapest(m): 11:00am On Feb 01, 2018
Ministry of happiness. George Orwell. 1983. Ministry of hate.
Re: Billboard Of Imo Ministry Of Happiness (Photos) by 6pax: 11:03am On Feb 01, 2018
Its all good as long as it fulfills its objectives
Re: Billboard Of Imo Ministry Of Happiness (Photos) by Champele(m): 11:06am On Feb 01, 2018
IMO state is not lucky. I pity them
Re: Billboard Of Imo Ministry Of Happiness (Photos) by eddyslim(m): 11:06am On Feb 01, 2018
What a joke! Donald Trump was right when he called this country "shithole"
Re: Billboard Of Imo Ministry Of Happiness (Photos) by WowSweetGuy(m): 11:22am On Feb 01, 2018
The workers must to dey smile always- Employment obligation
Re: Billboard Of Imo Ministry Of Happiness (Photos) by Abogwara: 4:04pm On Feb 01, 2018
Good one from the fastest transforming State.
Re: Billboard Of Imo Ministry Of Happiness (Photos) by Okoroawusa: 4:13pm On Feb 01, 2018
Oblongata:
bro look at the bill board very well
it is called 'sensitization', far different from imo's.
Its now that u r educating us on "signboards"?

Leave Okorocha for us o!
Re: Billboard Of Imo Ministry Of Happiness (Photos) by umehoma(m): 6:06pm On Feb 01, 2018
I dey shame for my governor SMH!!
Re: Billboard Of Imo Ministry Of Happiness (Photos) by xreal: 8:22am On Feb 02, 2018

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Air Is A Fraud - House Of Reps Declares / Buhari's Ministers,Lawmakers To Get N9bn Housing,furniture Allowance / See Photos Of Obiano In Scout Uniform As He's Made The Grand Patron In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.