Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,318 members, 7,836,372 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

Nicki Minaj Says She would Love To Visit Nigeria, Ghana And South Africa (Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nicki Minaj Says She would Love To Visit Nigeria, Ghana And South Africa (Video) (31902 Views)

Ludacris Asks Patoranking Which Jollof Is Best Of Nigeria,Ghana Or Senegal? / Mercy And Omoshola Shop And Club In Cape Town, South Africa (Video, Pics) / Arnold Schwarzenegger Attacked In South Africa (Video). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nicki Minaj Says She would Love To Visit Nigeria, Ghana And South Africa (Video) by Kjking(m): 10:32am On Feb 01, 2018
Abeg come give Buhari Apple
Re: Nicki Minaj Says She would Love To Visit Nigeria, Ghana And South Africa (Video) by iamdannyfc(m): 10:34am On Feb 01, 2018
@joelsblog did ghana have their own pidgen english?
Re: Nicki Minaj Says She would Love To Visit Nigeria, Ghana And South Africa (Video) by Bestchisom(m): 10:43am On Feb 01, 2018
Rochas i hope say money still dey to knack this lady statue
Re: Nicki Minaj Says She would Love To Visit Nigeria, Ghana And South Africa (Video) by FreeBiafra2018(m): 10:43am On Feb 01, 2018
Megabig:
Nigeria always mentioned everywhere...Nigerian everywhere...Nigerians are talented and Nigerians are hero's... We are really blessed all...A Happy New Month to all Nairalanders
Shatappp! Biafrans and not Nigerians. Is it @boki, Fulani herdsmen or brown roof ewedu indigents that motivated Niky Minaj wanting to visit Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Nicki Minaj Says She would Love To Visit Nigeria, Ghana And South Africa (Video) by Megabig: 10:46am On Feb 01, 2018
FreeBiafra2018:
Shatappp! Biafrans and not Nigerians. Is it @boki, Fulani herdsmen or brown roof ewedu indigents that motivated Niky Minaj wanting to visit Nigeria?
Nwafor calm down jare
Re: Nicki Minaj Says She would Love To Visit Nigeria, Ghana And South Africa (Video) by mikeapollo: 10:54am On Feb 01, 2018
skallion7:
Na fool you be, how does the country she re-arranged affects you. Infact the country she mentioned lastly might be the one she visit first. You have inferior complexity

Thank you for the insults.
But it is always good to be honourable and quote people well. She can first visit Sambisa or DRC or anywhere she likes. But let her say it herself.
Makes no sense to twist things for some petty bragging rights!
Re: Nicki Minaj Says She would Love To Visit Nigeria, Ghana And South Africa (Video) by FreeBiafra2018(m): 10:57am On Feb 01, 2018
Megabig:
Nwafor calm down jare
Nwanne mmadu ino dia wink wink

1 Like

Re: Nicki Minaj Says She would Love To Visit Nigeria, Ghana And South Africa (Video) by Worksunlimited: 11:42am On Feb 01, 2018
Joelsblog:
Lol .... Nicki shouldn't have tried... And the Guy said we are cousins...The female rapper in an interview with Kiss tried learning the African pidgin and she did so well, but it’s hilarious.

She also said she would love to Visit Nigeria, South Africa and Ghana

News by Joelsblog: https://joelsblog.com.ng/nicki-minaj-attempt-to-speak-african-pidgin-will-leave-you-in-stitches/

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TV2cAIxdxs0

Jollof rice and chicken again, and again, and again...

Ahn! Ahn! This people sha want to cause another quarrel..
Re: Nicki Minaj Says She would Love To Visit Nigeria, Ghana And South Africa (Video) by AfonjaConehead: 12:08pm On Feb 01, 2018
Shes going to 2 countries and one sh!thole. Which one is the sh!thole,i dunno o grin

1 Like

Re: Nicki Minaj Says She would Love To Visit Nigeria, Ghana And South Africa (Video) by einsteine(m): 12:29pm On Feb 01, 2018
Wesporting:
Abeg come! E-Money,Otedola,Hushpuppi,Davido, and others go book for your puna.

She's richer than 3 of the people you mentioned.
Re: Nicki Minaj Says She would Love To Visit Nigeria, Ghana And South Africa (Video) by jidxin(m): 12:36pm On Feb 01, 2018
tetralogyfallot:
i thought i was the only one that heard this.
too much dick dey make her forget
Re: Nicki Minaj Says She would Love To Visit Nigeria, Ghana And South Africa (Video) by Burgerlomo: 12:45pm On Feb 01, 2018
phlamesG:
Finally smiley
Happy new month nairalander may this month bring us joy and happiness

Same to you. Amin
Re: Nicki Minaj Says She would Love To Visit Nigeria, Ghana And South Africa (Video) by manikspears: 1:02pm On Feb 01, 2018
Esomchi44:
Come abeg
Dere is dis gal in my house she no dey let person hear word
Always singing nicki's song
If nicki minaj come i go py for her make she go see her
She too love nicki

#Friendzone alert .............but who am i to judge lipsrsealed
Re: Nicki Minaj Says She would Love To Visit Nigeria, Ghana And South Africa (Video) by Nobody: 1:15pm On Feb 01, 2018
KangaIye:

Is Ishilove still a mode on the forum
yes she is still a mode but no longer a mod..
Re: Nicki Minaj Says She would Love To Visit Nigeria, Ghana And South Africa (Video) by FisifunKododada: 2:54pm On Feb 01, 2018
She needs to show so I can serve her the real anaconda - not that watered down yeye in America. Wa si bi ki n gbadubule ki n dodada
Re: Nicki Minaj Says She would Love To Visit Nigeria, Ghana And South Africa (Video) by zinaunreal(m): 2:57pm On Feb 01, 2018
Once you enter naija, just take am say your career don cast
Re: Nicki Minaj Says She would Love To Visit Nigeria, Ghana And South Africa (Video) by IamLaura(f): 4:31pm On Feb 01, 2018
otipoju:
Typical of them....they don't know anywhere outside the stripes

Just like the other guy that day asking me if Jamaica was beside Nigeria.
Lmao @ if Jamaica is beside Nigeria
Americans are honestly one of the most ignorant people you will ever meet.
Re: Nicki Minaj Says She would Love To Visit Nigeria, Ghana And South Africa (Video) by JandyJ(m): 6:19pm On Feb 01, 2018
Is this supposed to be a news?? Is she God
Re: Nicki Minaj Says She would Love To Visit Nigeria, Ghana And South Africa (Video) by alanka(f): 8:19pm On Feb 01, 2018
TELL HER TO STAY IN HER COUNTRY OR SHE SOULD WATCH THE LAGOS MARATHON BEFORE SHE KNOWS IF TO COME OR NOT
Re: Nicki Minaj Says She would Love To Visit Nigeria, Ghana And South Africa (Video) by BESTEAGLE: 8:30pm On Feb 01, 2018
NEW YORK NEWEST BITCH. U LL BE HIGHLY WELCOME ANYTIM.
Re: Nicki Minaj Says She would Love To Visit Nigeria, Ghana And South Africa (Video) by Princess870(f): 8:43pm On Feb 01, 2018
I will be glad
Re: Nicki Minaj Says She would Love To Visit Nigeria, Ghana And South Africa (Video) by mechanics(m): 5:04pm On Feb 02, 2018
Her music has change now, she's now dancing almost nude which is not good.
Re: Nicki Minaj Says She would Love To Visit Nigeria, Ghana And South Africa (Video) by Nobody: 9:51pm On Feb 02, 2018
I go like suck this Nicki minaj toto oh

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mya Hassan Delivers Baby Girl (Pics) / Nollywood Actor, Mike Ezuruonye And Wife, Keke Welcome New Baby Boy (pic) / Dammy Krane Hits The Studio, Hours After His Release (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.