Stats: 3,158,411 members, 7,836,656 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

Nicki Minaj Says She would Love To Visit Nigeria, Ghana And South Africa (Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nicki Minaj Says She would Love To Visit Nigeria, Ghana And South Africa (Video) (31903 Views)

Ludacris Asks Patoranking Which Jollof Is Best Of Nigeria,Ghana Or Senegal? / Mercy And Omoshola Shop And Club In Cape Town, South Africa (Video, Pics) / Arnold Schwarzenegger Attacked In South Africa (Video). (2) (3) (4)

Re: Nicki Minaj Says She would Love To Visit Nigeria, Ghana And South Africa (Video) by Nobody: 8:37am On Feb 01, 2018
and so tongue

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nicki Minaj Says She would Love To Visit Nigeria, Ghana And South Africa (Video) by segebase(m): 8:38am On Feb 01, 2018
pls come give our president ..ur Apple
Re: Nicki Minaj Says She would Love To Visit Nigeria, Ghana And South Africa (Video) by pweshboi(m): 8:38am On Feb 01, 2018
BigBelleControl:
Abeg come, sister Nike. We need to come and teach our female mumubrities how you manage to increase your chest from agbalumo to water melon size.
lol aunty Nike indeed

Re: Nicki Minaj Says She would Love To Visit Nigeria, Ghana And South Africa (Video) by skallion7(m): 8:39am On Feb 01, 2018
Nigeria as a whole don't want her here, Kendrick Lamar or nobody else!!!!!!
Re: Nicki Minaj Says She would Love To Visit Nigeria, Ghana And South Africa (Video) by mikeapollo: 8:42am On Feb 01, 2018
Joelsblog:
Lol .... Nicki shouldn't have tried... And the Guy said we are cousins...The female rapper in an interview with Kiss tried learning the African pidgin and she did so well, but it’s hilarious.

She also said she would love to Visit Nigeria, South Africa and Ghana

News by Joelsblog: https://joelsblog.com.ng/nicki-minaj-attempt-to-speak-african-pidgin-will-leave-you-in-stitches/

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TV2cAIxdxs0

Rather, she said she would like to visit Ghana, South Africa and Nigeria! Stop being petty by re-arranging the countries she mentioned!
Re: Nicki Minaj Says She would Love To Visit Nigeria, Ghana And South Africa (Video) by tetralogyfallot(m): 8:43am On Feb 01, 2018
jidxin:
Ghana nd Malaysia ke?
i thought i was the only one that heard this.
Re: Nicki Minaj Says She would Love To Visit Nigeria, Ghana And South Africa (Video) by Awoo88: 8:43am On Feb 01, 2018
She can come as long as she is bringing apple for Bubu.
Re: Nicki Minaj Says She would Love To Visit Nigeria, Ghana And South Africa (Video) by booblacain(m): 8:45am On Feb 01, 2018
"Ghana is right next to Nigeria", how? I agree that we are cousins though.
Re: Nicki Minaj Says She would Love To Visit Nigeria, Ghana And South Africa (Video) by fuckboys: 8:47am On Feb 01, 2018
Megabig:
Nigeria always mentioned everywhere...Nigerian everywhere...Nigerians are talented and Nigerians are hero's... We are really blessed all...A Happy New Month to all Nairalanders
The greatest black Nation on Earth with bad leaders

Re: Nicki Minaj Says She would Love To Visit Nigeria, Ghana And South Africa (Video) by booblacain(m): 8:51am On Feb 01, 2018
Joelsblog:
Lol .... Nicki shouldn't have tried... And the Guy said we are cousins...The female rapper in an interview with Kiss tried learning the African pidgin and she did so well, but it’s hilarious.

That is not pidgin. That is English with an accent.
Re: Nicki Minaj Says She would Love To Visit Nigeria, Ghana And South Africa (Video) by Brains1990(m): 8:57am On Feb 01, 2018
Chai... My opportunity finally come. I must bleep that pussy b4 i die. That babe na my dream girl. Make she just come. A hard, thick, black huge dick awaits her.
Re: Nicki Minaj Says She would Love To Visit Nigeria, Ghana And South Africa (Video) by adetem(m): 8:58am On Feb 01, 2018
OYO

Re: Nicki Minaj Says She would Love To Visit Nigeria, Ghana And South Africa (Video) by KangaIye: 8:59am On Feb 01, 2018
Joelsblog:
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Ishilove
MissyB3

Is Ishilove still a mode on the forum

Re: Nicki Minaj Says She would Love To Visit Nigeria, Ghana And South Africa (Video) by justi4jesu(f): 9:00am On Feb 01, 2018
Benjom:
We are good people... but come at your own risk o.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Lmao
Re: Nicki Minaj Says She would Love To Visit Nigeria, Ghana And South Africa (Video) by cytell56: 9:06am On Feb 01, 2018
Joelsblog:

She also said she would love to Visit Nigeria, South Africa and Ghana

News by Joelsblog: https://joelsblog.com.ng/nicki-minaj-attempt-to-speak-african-pidgin-will-leave-you-in-stitches/

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TV2cAIxdxs0

For wetin nah!!!
Re: Nicki Minaj Says She would Love To Visit Nigeria, Ghana And South Africa (Video) by Tedassie(m): 9:06am On Feb 01, 2018
Hope her visit would ERECT Nigeria's fallen GDP as well as many JTs?

Re: Nicki Minaj Says She would Love To Visit Nigeria, Ghana And South Africa (Video) by bizhop01: 9:08am On Feb 01, 2018
SO?
Re: Nicki Minaj Says She would Love To Visit Nigeria, Ghana And South Africa (Video) by adewaleturner(m): 9:16am On Feb 01, 2018
Hope fulani heldmen have hear about dis,den should stop for a while now cuz anuty nikki is coming lol
Re: Nicki Minaj Says She would Love To Visit Nigeria, Ghana And South Africa (Video) by kayDooo(m): 9:24am On Feb 01, 2018
zeedof:
Na you dey send to buhari abi? Sha bring Apple come ooo... abeg

Re: Nicki Minaj Says She would Love To Visit Nigeria, Ghana And South Africa (Video) by skallion7(m): 9:27am On Feb 01, 2018
mikeapollo:

Rather, she said she would like to visit Ghana, South Africa and Nigeria! Stop being petty by re-arranging the countries she mentioned!
Na fool you be, how does the country she re-arranged affects you. Infact the country she mentioned lastly might be the one she visit first. You have inferior complexity
Re: Nicki Minaj Says She would Love To Visit Nigeria, Ghana And South Africa (Video) by joenor(m): 9:33am On Feb 01, 2018
I hope say this lady nor be mistake she dey make to come here... make she carry her big yansh come ooo accept niaja bad mouth.... she try for the pidgin.
Re: Nicki Minaj Says She would Love To Visit Nigeria, Ghana And South Africa (Video) by Thegeneralqueen(f): 9:34am On Feb 01, 2018
mikeapollo:

grin grin grin you got no chill

Re: Nicki Minaj Says She would Love To Visit Nigeria, Ghana And South Africa (Video) by shogotermies(m): 9:40am On Feb 01, 2018
Megabig:
Nigeria always mentioned everywhere...Nigerian everywhere...Nigerians are talented and Nigerians are hero's... We are really blessed all...A Happy New Month to all Nairalanders

seriously u are very right.
but those mentions are from the glory of the 21st century, not the present glory of the 22nd century..
I wish Nigeria is better that it is today....

Re: Nicki Minaj Says She would Love To Visit Nigeria, Ghana And South Africa (Video) by pastorswaggz(m): 9:42am On Feb 01, 2018
grin Hahaha finally I go see that big Bobby Bobby and yansh touch seriouslytongue
Re: Nicki Minaj Says She would Love To Visit Nigeria, Ghana And South Africa (Video) by dermmy(m): 9:49am On Feb 01, 2018
Megabig:

Yes heros in the area of heroine. No vex na joke o

Re: Nicki Minaj Says She would Love To Visit Nigeria, Ghana And South Africa (Video) by Megabig: 9:56am On Feb 01, 2018
dermmy:

Yes heros in the area of heroine. No vex na joke o
heheheheh,u no serious at all
Re: Nicki Minaj Says She would Love To Visit Nigeria, Ghana And South Africa (Video) by Tunks2017(m): 10:09am On Feb 01, 2018
And so

Re: Nicki Minaj Says She would Love To Visit Nigeria, Ghana And South Africa (Video) by mommaJ(f): 10:14am On Feb 01, 2018
GOOD DAY NAIRALANDERS.I M STILL HERE...DONT GIVE UP ON ME YET https://www.nairaland.com/4312232/husbanda-good-man-help#64524181
Re: Nicki Minaj Says She would Love To Visit Nigeria, Ghana And South Africa (Video) by Smarkie: 10:15am On Feb 01, 2018
we should then fry stone b/c nicki want to come to nigeria
Re: Nicki Minaj Says She would Love To Visit Nigeria, Ghana And South Africa (Video) by lumzybo: 10:31am On Feb 01, 2018
Deckline:

Original panadol extra.

Otun gbede...

Nollywood Actor, Mike Ezuruonye And Wife, Keke Welcome New Baby Boy (pic) / Dammy Krane Hits The Studio, Hours After His Release (video) / Caroline Danjuma's Mother Is Dead (Photo)