Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,146 members, 7,849,572 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:03 AM

5 Lessons Blogging Has Taught Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Lessons Blogging Has Taught Me (287 Views)

“my Grandma Taught Me How To Masturbate When I Was 9years Old” Jada Smith Reveal / What Charly Boy's Romantic Birthday Message To Wife Of 40 Years Taught Me / S£X AS SHE TAUGHT ME…..(18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Lessons Blogging Has Taught Me by Faithola(f): 7:33am On Feb 01, 2018
Blogging is now an essential part of me and I really don't want to imagine my life without my blog.
Blogging has taught me so many silent lessons which I may have taken extra years to learn if I wasn't a blogger, I may not have learnt them by now.

Passion: Blogging has taught me that passion is one of the vital keys to thrive in any industry you find yourself. Due to the mindset, people have about Hanti Linda leading the way on making millions of naira from blogging. Many have the mindset that once you open a blog it begins to pay immediately which along with the line they realize that they are of the wrong mindset they back off immediately or get tired cus the dollar bills ain't anywhere close. Passion leads the way in business.
Consistency: Blogging has taught me consistency in anything you do pays like "Jackpot". When you are consistent with what you do, even though there are little returns being consistent shows that you are ready. As a blogger, especially if you are a fresh blogger ar some point you may get discouraged as you see just 50-100 views as total traffic for a day. If you are consistent, your readers take you seriously and if you play your card well by improving it will surely yield results.

Patience: You know when Nigerian singer Dr Sid sang "Surulere" I did not understand the message he was passing across until affter2-years of blogging without earning up to 100k. If you want better days ahead, you need to invest your time. Yes, blogging is a very lucrative business but you need to create Value first. Your passion helps to build your patience because what you love, you keep doing.
Create value: Value determines your pay-check. Most new bloggers aim to earn but have never plan to create value. No one will give you money for a job you cannot deliver. You need to build your traffic, social media audience and followership. Even Google won't give you Adsense as soon as you signup to blogger, they need to see your commitment before giving it to you. So create value.
Read More here [url][http://www.faithola.com/2018/02/5-lessons-blogging-has-taught-me.html#more]

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Popcorn For Your Partner On Valentine's Day / Slap Competition / Man Jailed Six Months For Sending 7,648 Texts To Ex-wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.