Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,078 members, 7,818,232 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

All Crime Reports Should Bear The Perpetrators Ethnicity - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / All Crime Reports Should Bear The Perpetrators Ethnicity (457 Views)

Yahaya Bello: My Victory Has Buried Politics Of Ethnicity In Kogi / Gbenga Olawepo-hashim Vows To Crack Down On Crime Perpetrators, Masterminds / El-rufai Visits Scene Where Many Were Killed, Promises To Punish Perpetrators (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

All Crime Reports Should Bear The Perpetrators Ethnicity by zabson(m): 8:08am On Feb 01, 2018
I think this is the way to go.

"Hoodlums believed to be of Tiv stock between 9.30am and 10am stormed a garage in Gboko where they attacked seven people believed to be of Fulani extraction, killed and burnt them." - Benue Police Commissioner

Punch Headline: "Bandits kill, burn seven travellers to ashes in Benue". Of course, if the situation was reversed, the headline would scream:

"Fulani Herdsmen Kill Seven Tiv Travelers".

So, from now on, every crime I report in my posts will bear the ethnicity of the alleged criminal. Tiv Bandits Kill Seven Fulani Travelers. May the souls of the deceased rest in peace. And may God expose the Tiv bandits. Ameen.
_Nura_Alkali

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: All Crime Reports Should Bear The Perpetrators Ethnicity by salisy: 8:39am On Feb 01, 2018
Double standard.
This is a strategic attempt to shield any other culprit waging terror in Nigeria provided his tribe is not Hausa/Fulani.

4 Likes

Re: All Crime Reports Should Bear The Perpetrators Ethnicity by usba: 8:46am On Feb 01, 2018
Truth is the media is biased and only interested in perpetuating a line of reasoning

2 Likes

Re: All Crime Reports Should Bear The Perpetrators Ethnicity by Metallurgist: 8:52am On Feb 01, 2018
you can see their hypocrisy on Benue crises, at that same time many ppl were killed in rivers but since the killers were not of a certain tribe, the religion and tribal political gain are zero, you do not a certain religious association of Nigeria spearheading their plight and covering the expense of their burial

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: All Crime Reports Should Bear The Perpetrators Ethnicity by powerkey: 9:35am On Feb 01, 2018
zabson:
I think this is the way to go.

"Hoodlums believed to be of Tiv stock between 9.30am and 10am stormed a garage in Gboko where they attacked seven people believed to be of Fulani extraction, killed and burnt them." - Benue Police Commissioner

Punch Headline: "Bandits kill, burn seven travellers to ashes in Benue". Of course, if the situation was reversed, the headline would scream:

"Fulani Herdsmen Kill Seven Tiv Travelers".

So, from now on, every crime I report in my posts will bear the ethnicity of the alleged criminal. Tiv Bandits Kill Seven Fulani Travelers. May the souls of the deceased rest in peace. And may God expose the Tiv bandits. Ameen.
_Nura_Alkali

I see you're one of the Fulani terrorists...

we pray that all those who support killings in Benue, taraba and other parts of Nigeria by the Fulani terrorist herdsmen shall die untimely and may they never fulfill their destinies on earth.

(1) (Reply)

Greeting Buhari Does Not Change The Gravity Of My Letter – Obasanjo / You Are Ignorant, Northern Leaders Hit Back At Kila, Galadima, Oyewole / Tragedy Hits Buhari As Sister Dies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.