Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,534 members, 7,816,301 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

Don Prince Sampe Undergoes Liver Transplant, About To Die, Calls For Prayers - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Don Prince Sampe Undergoes Liver Transplant, About To Die, Calls For Prayers (35884 Views)

Liver Transplant Surgery Cost, Procedure & Its Success Rate / Woman Mocked For Being "Pregnant" Over 5 Years Undergoes Surgery. Graphic Photos / Kenyan Man With Biggest Manhood Undergoes Surgery (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don Prince Sampe Undergoes Liver Transplant, About To Die, Calls For Prayers by madenigga(m): 1:39pm On Feb 01, 2018
Gypo

2 Likes

Re: Don Prince Sampe Undergoes Liver Transplant, About To Die, Calls For Prayers by cruzita(f): 1:39pm On Feb 01, 2018
God never forsakes his people ,if its not ur time, u won't die.just belief

2 Likes

Re: Don Prince Sampe Undergoes Liver Transplant, About To Die, Calls For Prayers by Elnino4ladies: 1:44pm On Feb 01, 2018
RIP in advance

2 Likes

Re: Don Prince Sampe Undergoes Liver Transplant, About To Die, Calls For Prayers by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 1:45pm On Feb 01, 2018
Buhari wey dem bin say go die still dey kampe
God help him though

5 Likes

Re: Don Prince Sampe Undergoes Liver Transplant, About To Die, Calls For Prayers by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 1:45pm On Feb 01, 2018
Buhari wey dem bin say go die still dey kampe
God help him though

4 Likes

Re: Don Prince Sampe Undergoes Liver Transplant, About To Die, Calls For Prayers by henrygale(m): 1:45pm On Feb 01, 2018
Groovenaija360:
As posted by AC Nwachineke, IPOB Popular Musician known as Don Prince (aka Sampe) has urged his fellow members to seriously pray for him, that his doctor says he's about dying after Liver Transplant.

Don Prince believes that Chukwu Abiama through the prayers of Biafrans can save him.

He wrote..

Please help pray for him...

>>> https://groovenaija360.com.ng/ipob-member-undergoes-liver-transplant-die-calls-prayers-photos/

Did he say liver transplant?
The area where the plaster was placed is not the location of the liver if he actually had a surgery on that side.
Moreso the supposed blood hanged looks too light for it to be blood.
The stand where the drip and 'blood' were hanged doesn't look like a drip stand......more like a musical instrument stand.
And no doctor will treat liver transplant post-op at home as it shows he is being treated at home.

So,i smell a rat here....publicity stunt maybe.
Except the quack removed his spleen and told him it was his liver that was supposedly transplanted.

Wchever way,i wish you whatever you wish yourself.

Blood giving set was even used on the supposed IV fluid, while the ordinary IV giving set was used for transfusing the supposed blood! Chai! Smh
God help Nigerians all in a bid to seek cheap publicity.
Walks out of thread!

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don Prince Sampe Undergoes Liver Transplant, About To Die, Calls For Prayers by DidierDrogba: 1:46pm On Feb 01, 2018
Newpride:
Anything that happens to these jobless miscreants na them case am. I'm expecting them to blame buhari
you are insane
Re: Don Prince Sampe Undergoes Liver Transplant, About To Die, Calls For Prayers by ObaIgwe1: 1:51pm On Feb 01, 2018
MrRhymes101:
The posters above mocking him, even if u don't share his political views, should a human being in this condition be mocked??... Wedding MC

While I am not in support of the mockery, he should have just asked for prayers from everyone instead of claiming only Chukwu Abiama through the prayers of Biafrans can save him.

1 Like

Re: Don Prince Sampe Undergoes Liver Transplant, About To Die, Calls For Prayers by freedomchild: 1:56pm On Feb 01, 2018
May God heal you bro.
Re: Don Prince Sampe Undergoes Liver Transplant, About To Die, Calls For Prayers by SirBunky85(m): 1:58pm On Feb 01, 2018
Groovenaija360:
As posted by AC Nwachineke, IPOB Popular Musician known as Don Prince (aka Sampe) has urged his fellow members to seriously pray for him, that his doctor says he's about dying after Liver Transplant.

Don Prince believes that Chukwu Abiama through the prayers of Biafrans can save him.

He wrote..

Please help pray for him...

>>> https://groovenaija360.com.ng/ipob-member-undergoes-liver-transplant-die-calls-prayers-photos/
get well soon dude
Re: Don Prince Sampe Undergoes Liver Transplant, About To Die, Calls For Prayers by SirBunky85(m): 2:01pm On Feb 01, 2018
taylor88:

Shut up

Nkapi
o boi, u bn stay village wella,so u sabi wetin be nkapi? u na confirm village brought up

1 Like

Re: Don Prince Sampe Undergoes Liver Transplant, About To Die, Calls For Prayers by onyeguy: 2:02pm On Feb 01, 2018
kingsaif:
R.I.P In advance

Back to sender to you and entire family.

1 Like

Re: Don Prince Sampe Undergoes Liver Transplant, About To Die, Calls For Prayers by ipobarecriminals: 2:02pm On Feb 01, 2018
grin cool grin angry that flag is Evil and Scam.Sharp sharp recovery in d name of ...

2 Likes

Re: Don Prince Sampe Undergoes Liver Transplant, About To Die, Calls For Prayers by SirBunky85(m): 2:03pm On Feb 01, 2018
[quote author=Khd95 post=64691261]simple kweshion na him pain u like thisgrin[/quote
ur question was unnecessary,we are talking abt a case of life&death here. u should've read without commenting dan asking such irrelevant question
Re: Don Prince Sampe Undergoes Liver Transplant, About To Die, Calls For Prayers by dominique(f): 2:04pm On Feb 01, 2018
His immune system is fighting against the foreign object that was just introduced into his body. It's always like that when one gets an organ transplant. His doctor must have put him on a cocktail of immunosuppressants as well as other drugs to get the new liver properly integrate with his system. May God heal him.

haywire07:
The chuckwu alabiabia that couldn't rescue Kanu

Very unfair and insensitive comment. Pray you don't get mocked at the lowest point of your life.

3 Likes

Re: Don Prince Sampe Undergoes Liver Transplant, About To Die, Calls For Prayers by FreeBiafra2018(m): 2:05pm On Feb 01, 2018
ObaIgwe1:

While I am not in support of the mockery, he should have just asked for prayers from everyone instead of claiming only Chukwu Abiama through the prayers of Biafrans can save him.
Ofcause he can't need everyone's prayers, there are people he doesn't need their prayers, people like Buhari, the entire arewa race and some Oduduwas including you, these people can't offer their prayers even if the young man is willing to pay for the prayers, so what's the need soliciting for their prayers? He will definitely overcome anyway.

2 Likes

Re: Don Prince Sampe Undergoes Liver Transplant, About To Die, Calls For Prayers by Talentakpabio: 2:05pm On Feb 01, 2018
The thing goes skrrrrrryah! papakakaka! Skrrrkipapa! Anda popop skrruuukpum! Skiaaa!....... The gods knw d rest grin grin
Re: Don Prince Sampe Undergoes Liver Transplant, About To Die, Calls For Prayers by GoodMuyis(m): 2:11pm On Feb 01, 2018
Buhari was sick Nigerians Pray for Him IPOB cursed him but He came back safe
Now that Don prince dont want Nigerians prayer, make we sidon dey watch

6 Likes

Re: Don Prince Sampe Undergoes Liver Transplant, About To Die, Calls For Prayers by Nizguy(m): 2:14pm On Feb 01, 2018
kingsaif:
R.I.P In advance

Thou shall fall inside the pit they dug for him

1 Like

Re: Don Prince Sampe Undergoes Liver Transplant, About To Die, Calls For Prayers by 4koff: 2:15pm On Feb 01, 2018
So Nigerians must not pray for you? OK, carry go.

2 Likes

Re: Don Prince Sampe Undergoes Liver Transplant, About To Die, Calls For Prayers by Nobody: 2:16pm On Feb 01, 2018
Stop diverting topic from FULANI HERDSMEN
Re: Don Prince Sampe Undergoes Liver Transplant, About To Die, Calls For Prayers by Reelmii: 2:21pm On Feb 01, 2018
Keneking:
Let him drop the flag and see those that will make him survive cheesy
abi o, even at dis point he is still waving dat flag, na wah o, well person wey dey cry still dey see road, may God heal him
Re: Don Prince Sampe Undergoes Liver Transplant, About To Die, Calls For Prayers by Enemyofpeace: 2:27pm On Feb 01, 2018
Eyaaaaaa the Python bite am that time
Re: Don Prince Sampe Undergoes Liver Transplant, About To Die, Calls For Prayers by Nobody: 2:28pm On Feb 01, 2018
haywire07:
The chuckwu alabiabia that couldn't rescue Kanu

This is not the time to mock his biafran beliefs; we are first human, before nationality or ethnicity.

1 Like

Re: Don Prince Sampe Undergoes Liver Transplant, About To Die, Calls For Prayers by dominique(f): 2:28pm On Feb 01, 2018
henrygale:

Did he say liver transplant?
The area where the plaster was placed is not the location of the liver if he actually had a surgery on that side.
Moreso the supposed blood hanged looks too light for it to be blood.
The stand where the drip and 'blood' were hanged doesn't look like a drip stand......more like a musical instrument stand.
And no doctor will treat liver transplant post-op at home as it shows he is being treated at home.

So,i smell a rat here....publicity stunt maybe.
Except the quack removed his spleen and told him it was his liver that was supposedly transplanted.

Wchever way,i wish you whatever you wish yourself.

Blood giving set was even used on the supposed IV fluid, while the ordinary IV giving set was used for transfusing the supposed blood! Chai! Smh
God help Nigerians all in a bid to seek cheap publicity.
Walks out of thread!

I just went back to check on the photo, the blood does look like cranberry juice and it matches the couch he's lying on grin. I need to stop taking everything I see on social media seriously embarassed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don Prince Sampe Undergoes Liver Transplant, About To Die, Calls For Prayers by DidierDrogba: 2:29pm On Feb 01, 2018
kingsaif:
R.I.P In advance
i believe you are a human being,you still have conscience i believe,thanks to God,the only one who has Life and Death,your wish can only come to pass if he allows it
Re: Don Prince Sampe Undergoes Liver Transplant, About To Die, Calls For Prayers by Blue3k(m): 2:30pm On Feb 01, 2018
Wow that's sad. I hope the man recovers.
Re: Don Prince Sampe Undergoes Liver Transplant, About To Die, Calls For Prayers by python1: 2:44pm On Feb 01, 2018
[s]
DidierDrogba:
i believe you are a human being,you still have conscience i believe,thanks to God,the only one who has Life and Death,your wish can only come to pass if he allows it
[/s]
Lol, very funny people. Prayer for death dey pain? What was the prayers of IPOB for Buhari when he was sick?

[s]
Bagehot:

This is not the time to mock his biafran beliefs; we are first human, before nationality or ethnicity.
[/s]
Okay, but there was a good time to pray for Buhari to die. A husband, father, grandfather, uncle, guardian and a president. Oh, I forgot, Buhari is not a human.

GoodMuyis:
Buhari was sick Nigerians Pray for Him IPOB cursed him but He came back safe
Now that Don prince dont want Nigerians prayer, make we sidon dey watch
Gbam.

8 Likes

Re: Don Prince Sampe Undergoes Liver Transplant, About To Die, Calls For Prayers by Oludon20: 2:44pm On Feb 01, 2018
No shaking praying and waiting for you so we can continue our Ofe Nsala things........one love

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Treat All Kinds Of Gynecological Diseases With Longrich's Panty Liner / COVID-19: I Am Not Positive - Susan Idoko-Okpe, Benue Index Case Cries Out / If My Girlfriend Died During Abortion What Would Happen To Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.