Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,600 members, 7,816,492 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

Don Prince Sampe Undergoes Liver Transplant, About To Die, Calls For Prayers - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Don Prince Sampe Undergoes Liver Transplant, About To Die, Calls For Prayers (35886 Views)

Liver Transplant Surgery Cost, Procedure & Its Success Rate / Woman Mocked For Being "Pregnant" Over 5 Years Undergoes Surgery. Graphic Photos / Kenyan Man With Biggest Manhood Undergoes Surgery (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don Prince Sampe Undergoes Liver Transplant, About To Die, Calls For Prayers by jidamsel43(m): 9:17pm On Feb 01, 2018
Anyway he will be healed only .....
Re: Don Prince Sampe Undergoes Liver Transplant, About To Die, Calls For Prayers by GreenCap: 4:35am On Feb 02, 2018
why the fuss? even if he sleeps, but God forbid, his freedom songs will keep dancing on.

Nigerians (including me) one day we go sidon dey look Biafrans (my people) go like this:

Re: Don Prince Sampe Undergoes Liver Transplant, About To Die, Calls For Prayers by FRANKOSKI(m): 7:17am On Feb 02, 2018
God help you get well soon nnaa
Re: Don Prince Sampe Undergoes Liver Transplant, About To Die, Calls For Prayers by henrygale(m): 9:36am On Feb 02, 2018
dominique:

I just went back to check on the photo, the blood does look like cranberry juice and it matches the couch he's lying on grin. I need to stop taking everything I see on social media seriously embarassed

The mods too should do more than just allowing any story to the front page. They should investigate properly before pushing such stories to front page.
Re: Don Prince Sampe Undergoes Liver Transplant, About To Die, Calls For Prayers by henrygale(m): 9:42am On Feb 02, 2018
dominique:
His immune system is fighting against the foreign object that was just introduced into his body. It's always like that when one gets an organ transplant. His doctor must have put him on a cocktail of immunosuppressants as well as other drugs to get the new liver properly integrate with his system. May God heal him.

Very unfair and insensitive comment. Pray you don't get mocked at the lowest point of your life.

grin grin
Re: Don Prince Sampe Undergoes Liver Transplant, About To Die, Calls For Prayers by jbblues24(m): 11:19pm On Jun 15, 2019
May God be with him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Treat All Kinds Of Gynecological Diseases With Longrich's Panty Liner / COVID-19: I Am Not Positive - Susan Idoko-Okpe, Benue Index Case Cries Out / If My Girlfriend Died During Abortion What Would Happen To Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.