Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,517 members, 7,823,215 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 (198265 Views)

Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2020- Assurance & Tax Regulatory Services / Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 / Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee Program 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (57) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by onwujiuba: 11:01am On Feb 07, 2018
ebim:

I did yesterday
my submit button is not functioning it keeps referring me to questionnaire step 2
Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by juddexy2(m): 11:49am On Feb 07, 2018
VikkyPweety:

Juddexy2 can u pls assist me, u can chat me on whatsapp 08134909908 or u giv me ur contact.
[
Victorwale:

Bro come help me with the way you tackle their questions.
kinglahrin7G:
is there I can connect with you bro @juddexy2 ??
Jerryojozy:
Bro how did u do it? Be mentor abeg!

For you guys asking my experience, please see below. I'm certain this would guide you through the process. After successful application and shortlisting

Stage 1- you'll be sent a link to complete online SHL test by CEB, you can do this in any part of the country within a stipulated window. Check through previous thread, you should be able to find the Dropbox link to SHL materials. The questions are typically Numericals and Verbal; Numericals - graphs, percentage, pie chart interpretation, etc while the verbal reasoning is a short, comprehension passage with 3 options (true, false, cannot say) practice all questions in that material because there may be some repetition of passages. Understanding the context they are used is key. If you're successful you move to next stage.

Stage 2: you would be invited for verification at PwC office in Lagos either at Landmark 5B or at the annex CCPlace. You would be required to submit your documents for verification and take another test similar to the online test within stringent timelines and as such you are expected to be at the top of your game. Materials such as paper, pen and calculator would be provided for you, afterwhich you would be required to write a lil essay - mine was on unemployment last year. If you are still successful at this stage, you would move on to the next recruitment stage.

Stage 3: an online personality questionnaire would be sent to you to complete and fill. You would be told no right or wrong answers but see eehnn... na here i fall out 2years ago grin. You are expected to align your answers to the goals and values of PwC, the questions might be tricky but you have to be consistent with your answers. This i did and i guessed i scaled through last year, thanks to funkystal advice. You have to be utmost careful here while filling that form.

Stage4/final stage: you would be invited for final interview at 5B, this may run over the course of 2 - 3weeks with 10candidates per day. You would be shared into 2 groups of 5 each. A mini assessment centre would be conducted where a topic would be given and you guys would be allowed to debate, profer solutions etc. You guys would finally select someone to present for the team: please note that your assessors would be right there all these whole time and i guess they are have different parameters for assessing which i suppose leadership, teambuilding skills, communication skills as well as presentation skills. Subsequent to this, your personal interview commences. you are expected to be abreast with current issues and trends in the society, take note of the names of your interviewers because you might be asked again, learn the normal behavioural questions, what you can offer? Past leadership roles? Etc after which the long wait of about 4months begin to get your final feedback.

Please note that this process may be subject to slight change. i just poured out my last 2years experience to you guys. Practice, pray hard and believe in God I'm sure you got what it takes to clinch the job.

Respect to my PwC ogas here Funkystal, TheRealAdonye, Ednut1 you guys are the real MvPz

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by Nobody: 11:59am On Feb 07, 2018
onwujiuba:
my submit button is not functioning it keeps referring me to questionnaire step 2

Go back to that step 2, there must be something compulsory you didn't fill
Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by Chuksyd1: 12:09pm On Feb 07, 2018
ebim:

You've submitted successfully?
Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by Nobody: 1:33pm On Feb 07, 2018
Chuksyd1:

You've submitted successfully?
Yh, yesterday
Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by 2nioshine(m): 3:13pm On Feb 07, 2018
onwujiuba:

Someone already answered this but if you are not sure what you left unfilled during your registration, click on print at the bottom. It will take you to a page where you can easily see your error(s) in Red( make sure you select a value for your English proficiency level) .
Go back, correct this and you are good
Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by encrypt(m): 3:46pm On Feb 07, 2018
Chuksyd1:

The submit button is non-functional from my end. Anyone experiencing same?
Use a different browser i just successfully submitted mine.
Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by AbbyE: 8:42pm On Feb 07, 2018
ebim:

Not necessarily....err step 2 is the page where you fill in your work experience yeah ?
Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by Nobody: 8:55pm On Feb 07, 2018
AbbyE:

Not necessarily....err step 2 is the page where you fill in your work experience yeah ?

Ok, ehhh i think so
Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by AbbyE: 9:40pm On Feb 07, 2018
ebim:

Ok, ehhh i think so

okay if you are having that issue on that step and you have actually filled in all fields , it's probably because one of your work experiences is current, untick the box for your current job and put an end date....should work
Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by Nobody: 10:07pm On Feb 07, 2018
AbbyE:

okay if you are having that issue on that step and you have actually filled in all fields , it's probably because one of your work experience is current, untick the box for your current work and just put an end date....should work
Thank you, but i did mine yesterday.
Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by Maurice25: 6:44am On Feb 08, 2018
Good morning guys, pls help... I've been trying to apply. After successfully creating the account, my session expired on stage 1, i probably took told much time in filling my details. since then I've trying to login with my correct user id and password, it keeps telling me invalid details... I've used the "can't log in" option to create another password more than twice but still the same thing, tried another browser still the same. Any idea how i can go about this?

Thanks i'd really appreciate your kind advice.
Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by Indescribable18: 7:40am On Feb 08, 2018
Maurice25:
Good morning guys, pls help... I've been trying to apply. After successfully creating the account, my session expired on stage 1, i probably took told much time in filling my details. since then I've trying to login with my correct user id and password, it keeps telling me invalid details... I've used the "can't log in" option to create another password more than twice but still the same thing, tried another browser still the same. Any idea how i can go about this?

You may not have activated your account, go to your mail and check for any activation message from them... Mine took a while to get, I was already scared and I had reset password before I saw it.... Then your username is not your email, it's the name you chose to be... After verifying, you may try to reset password again.if all this doesn't work, it's beyond my experience and would probably advice you open a new mail and use it... ND try to fill your details without too much time... It doesn't require thinking to write your name � �
Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by samirnasri(m): 9:32am On Feb 08, 2018
Maurice25:

I tried logging in for a while but it just didn't work out. I reset my password three times but it was still showing provide credentials. What I did was, when I got to that logging page, at the bottom left you'll see 'cancel submission or application' can't remember the exact word. Click that then try to log in again. It should work
Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by roldre: 11:46am On Feb 08, 2018
juddexy2:
Last 2 years, personality questionnaire kicked me off, last year i reach final interview, them still kick me off... This year! , this year!!, this year!!! i declare every unforseen forces against us die by fire!! fire!! fire!!

please bro, I'd like you to help me with materials you used in preparing for the test.

my email: nasirullahoni@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by Mznoma: 1:22pm On Feb 08, 2018
Please who has past questions that I can use to study for the tests? Please kindly send to ngozii1992@gmail.com. I will appreciate it greatly. Thank you in advance.
Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by VikkyPweety: 12:10am On Feb 09, 2018
Pls i need PQ also victoriaonome.akins@gmail.com
Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by DivineKayy(m): 1:05am On Feb 09, 2018
Maurice25:

Simply make the first letter of your username....CAPITAL letter
Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by newayz4real(f): 3:41am On Feb 09, 2018
Pls assist!
While filling the education qualification, I can't proceed. Giving an error message requesting to fill the correct date.
Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by Magma012: 5:54am On Feb 09, 2018
Please is they anything old thread...... Do well to post it here so one can be equipped all round
Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by samirnasri(m): 11:46am On Feb 09, 2018
For those asking for past questions, this should help. https://www.cebglobal.com/shldirect/en/practice-tests

1 Like

Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by Missb15: 12:31pm On Feb 09, 2018
Please can someone help me wit the PQ, bomajumbo251@gmail.com
Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by 2nioshine(m): 1:39pm On Feb 09, 2018
newayz4real:
Pls assist!
While filling the education qualification, I can't proceed. Giving an error message requesting to fill the correct date.

Make sure you follow the right format yyyy/mm/dd

You may want to write 8th of feb 1999 as 1999/02/08

With no space in between.
Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by ThessThess: 6:20pm On Feb 09, 2018
@juddexy2... Thanks for sharing your experience. At the final stage of the interview, can you remember the topic of discuss for the group discussion? Or can you share (if you know) some likely topics that they ask during the group discussion session... thanks
Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by Gerrard59(m): 9:30am On Feb 10, 2018

12 Likes

Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by maryjabeez: 11:44pm On Feb 10, 2018
Wish you guys the very best cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by nwagbaradav: 12:08pm On Feb 11, 2018

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by jamesbridget13(f): 4:21pm On Feb 11, 2018
PWC why?

1 Like

Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by Chuksyd1: 4:51pm On Feb 11, 2018
jamesbridget13:
PWC why?
madam, no vex abeg. I no fit view that mail well (phone issue). What does the mail say?
Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by jamesbridget13(f): 4:53pm On Feb 11, 2018
Chuksyd1:

madam, no vex abeg. I no fit view that mail well (phone issue). What does the mail say?
its a regret
Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by Chuksyd1: 4:58pm On Feb 11, 2018
jamesbridget13:
its a regret
Oh, sorry ma'am. I'm sure the universe has much bigger plans for you. Anyone else gotten a feedback?
Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by jamesbridget13(f): 5:00pm On Feb 11, 2018
Chuksyd1:

Oh, sorry ma'am. I'm sure the universe has much bigger plans for you.
Anyone else gotten a feedback?
Thks. Amen

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (57) (Reply)

Nnpc New Recruitment Www.nnpcgroup/recruitment / (SSS) State Security Service Finally Has Called! / In Desperate Need Of A Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.