Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,932 members, 7,814,166 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

Cow Colony : The Real Definition By A Ghanaian. Picture. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cow Colony : The Real Definition By A Ghanaian. Picture. (727 Views)

See What A Ghanaian Said About Buhari On Twitter, Nigerians React / I Can't Believe This! This Is A Real Definition Of Barbaric / Will Cow Or Cow Owner Be Master In Cow Colony? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cow Colony : The Real Definition By A Ghanaian. Picture. by PortHakotTimes(m): 2:10pm On Feb 01, 2018
kwesi Kwamena wrote:

I checked the definition of colony and got this
Colony: A country or area under the full or partial ''control'' ......
Now when you place cow on the above definition of ''Colony'' you will then understand that indeed Nnamdi Kanu is right when he said Nigeria is a zoo.
Hey Nigerians!! Your leaders want you to be colonized by cow, in this case, they are placing you below animals, Nnamdi Kanu is very kind by calling Nigeria a zoo. This cow colony is the worst mockery to Nigeria and Nigerians. Nigeria is about to make a history….. Nigeria was colonized by Britain before but now their lawmakers want the people to be colonized by cow. Before you insult me, my name is Akwesi Kwamena I am writing from Ghana and very much interested in Nigerian politics.

(1) (Reply)

Which News Can Bring Such Happiness In Nigeria? Photo, Tweets / PDP Suspends Elumelu, Other Chieftains For Gross Misconduct / Pro-buhari Senators Face One Year  Suspension

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.