Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,572 members, 7,847,400 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 04:52 PM

Oyo State Governor's Daughter,abisola Says As She Shares Photo Of Her Mom Cookin - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oyo State Governor's Daughter,abisola Says As She Shares Photo Of Her Mom Cookin (781 Views)

Teniola Akeredolu & Olatunde Traditional Wedding Photos. Governor Daughter Weds / Abisola Kola-Daisy Shares Sexy Swimwear Photos / Oyo State Governor's Daughter,abisola Says As She Shares Photo Of Her Mom Cookin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oyo State Governor's Daughter,abisola Says As She Shares Photo Of Her Mom Cookin by johnnyvid(m): 4:54pm On Feb 01, 2018
Oyo state governor's daughter, Abisola Kola Daisi shared this photo of her mom in the kitchen cooking and captioned it; "Can you believe this woman right here still does the cooking for her husband" See full photo below...
But we don't get, she shouldn't cook for her family because she's first lady? Source:http://www.pressnewsng.com.ng/2018/01/can-you-believe-this-woman-still-does.html?m=1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyo State Governor's Daughter,abisola Says As She Shares Photo Of Her Mom Cookin by yatch360: 4:56pm On Feb 01, 2018
So why not.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyo State Governor's Daughter,abisola Says As She Shares Photo Of Her Mom Cookin by Blakjewelry(m): 5:01pm On Feb 01, 2018
She no suppose cook before?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyo State Governor's Daughter,abisola Says As She Shares Photo Of Her Mom Cookin by johnnyvid(m): 5:12pm On Feb 01, 2018
The first lady isn't cooking for his husband every time.
Re: Oyo State Governor's Daughter,abisola Says As She Shares Photo Of Her Mom Cookin by johnnyvid(m): 5:13pm On Feb 01, 2018
Cc lalasticlala cc fynestboi cc mynd44 cc Dominique
Re: Oyo State Governor's Daughter,abisola Says As She Shares Photo Of Her Mom Cookin by Nobody: 5:18pm On Feb 01, 2018
Foolish daughter. Your mother is cooking and instead of you to help you are busy taking pics and asking jamb question.

1 Like

Re: Oyo State Governor's Daughter,abisola Says As She Shares Photo Of Her Mom Cookin by YOUNGrapha(m): 5:35pm On Feb 01, 2018
UP TILL THE DAY MY GRANDPA DIED MY GRANDMA ALWAYS INSIST SHE IS THE ONE THAT WILL COOK FOR HER HUSBAND MY GRANDPA

MY MOTHER LEARNT THAT"
Re: Oyo State Governor's Daughter,abisola Says As She Shares Photo Of Her Mom Cookin by johnnyvid(m): 8:12pm On Feb 01, 2018
Beckino:
Foolish daughter. Your mother is cooking and instead of you to help you are busy taking pics and asking jamb question.
ahbaa.why you dey insult a daughter of a governor. Take it easy oooooo. Also, if the constituency authority catch you here, you will not like it ooo.
Re: Oyo State Governor's Daughter,abisola Says As She Shares Photo Of Her Mom Cookin by johnnyvid(m): 8:15pm On Feb 01, 2018
YOUNGrapha:
UP TILL THE DAY MY GRANDPA DIED MY GRANDMA ALWAYS INSIST SHE IS THE ONE THAT WILL COOK FOR HER HUSBAND MY GRANDPA

MY MOTHER LEARNT THAT"
waoooo that's great. That's love in marriage. God bless their ancient home.
Re: Oyo State Governor's Daughter,abisola Says As She Shares Photo Of Her Mom Cookin by iluvdonjazzy: 8:19pm On Feb 01, 2018
even if I be president I will not eat anybody's food except my wife own, if she is not around, I will enter kitchen myself. the only thing that will make me eat outside is when I traveled.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

How It is Easy To Change the Face Of Nigeria Streets - Aroms Aigbehi / The Great Fulani Race / VIDEO - President Trump Meet With Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.