Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,755 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

See How This Caring Man Moved His Girlfriend Around In A Trolley (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See How This Caring Man Moved His Girlfriend Around In A Trolley (photo) (3340 Views)

Stupidity Or Love? - Man Pushes Her Lover About In A Trolley, Says Is His Job / Man Pushes His Girlfriend Around In A Trolley In Cape Town, South Africa / Angel Nwodo, 19-Year-Old Lady Marries A "Cute, Rich & Caring" Man (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How This Caring Man Moved His Girlfriend Around In A Trolley (photo) by Haggui: 8:11pm On Feb 01, 2018
An unemployed man who does everything he can to treat his girlfriend like a queen, has been captured on camera moving her around the streets in a trolley.

A 42-year-old man identified as Lizo Taliwe, who resides in the Cape Town area of South Africa, has been captured on camera proving that not having a car is no impediment to love by moving his girlfriend around in a supermarket trolley.

Online reports revealed that whenever the unemployed man and his 40-year-old girlfriend, Zukiswa Dyantyi go out, she sits in the trolley and he pulls or pushes it to their destination

While speaking to Daily Sun, Lizo said: “She is my queen and it’s my job to take care of her in any way. I enjoy what I’m doing and I don’t mind the hot weather. As long as my queen is happy, I’m happy too.”

For her part, Zukiswa said she’s enjoying every bit of his attention and care, adding that she chose to be with Lizo because he treats her like the queen she is.

The couple, who have been together for eight years, said they fail to understand why couples abuse each other.

Lizo explained: “Men need to love their partners and stop abusing them. If it were up to me all men who abuse women would rot in jail without trial.”

https://www.informationng.com/2018/01/see-how-this-caring-man-moved-his-girlfriend-around-in-a-trolley-photo.html

Cc: lalasticlala, Mynd44

1 Like

Re: See How This Caring Man Moved His Girlfriend Around In A Trolley (photo) by Nobody: 8:14pm On Feb 01, 2018
Trolley love

8 Likes

Re: See How This Caring Man Moved His Girlfriend Around In A Trolley (photo) by sinaj(f): 8:15pm On Feb 01, 2018
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: See How This Caring Man Moved His Girlfriend Around In A Trolley (photo) by olureignforever: 8:20pm On Feb 01, 2018
This one no be ''love '' na ''rove''. Op said this man did not have job, this is enough job he can't finish

5 Likes

Re: See How This Caring Man Moved His Girlfriend Around In A Trolley (photo) by traeces(m): 8:22pm On Feb 01, 2018
Where is the caring man?
I only see a frustrated man with no say in the relationship and an abusive woman taking undue advantage of her unemployed lover.

12 Likes

Re: See How This Caring Man Moved His Girlfriend Around In A Trolley (photo) by mexxmoney: 8:22pm On Feb 01, 2018
Is this love or madness?

2 Likes

Re: See How This Caring Man Moved His Girlfriend Around In A Trolley (photo) by FvckLyn: 8:23pm On Feb 01, 2018
sinaj:
grin grin grin

-Ain't You Fůcking hot.. shocked.
Re: See How This Caring Man Moved His Girlfriend Around In A Trolley (photo) by Bossontop(m): 8:24pm On Feb 01, 2018
undecided
E jus dey do me lyk say dem two dey mad oo....infact dem dey mad

3 Likes

Re: See How This Caring Man Moved His Girlfriend Around In A Trolley (photo) by JONNYSPUTE(m): 8:25pm On Feb 01, 2018
Foolishness + madness = Mumurity.

3 Likes

Re: See How This Caring Man Moved His Girlfriend Around In A Trolley (photo) by Nobody: 8:26pm On Feb 01, 2018
If I ever do this for a Naija girl, it'll be me cartin' her away to an organ harvester to get paid.

Nonsense.

6 Likes

Re: See How This Caring Man Moved His Girlfriend Around In A Trolley (photo) by Nobody: 8:26pm On Feb 01, 2018
FvckLyn:
-Ain't You Fůcking hot.. shocked.

Look closely...

7 Likes

Re: See How This Caring Man Moved His Girlfriend Around In A Trolley (photo) by elgramz: 8:28pm On Feb 01, 2018
At 42yrs and 40yrs respectively? No more hope for them. There foolishness don follow dem enter 40yrs. Na forever tins be that grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: See How This Caring Man Moved His Girlfriend Around In A Trolley (photo) by FvckLyn: 8:29pm On Feb 01, 2018
ShyCypher:

Look closely...
- A Fůcking sexdoll?

2 Likes

Re: See How This Caring Man Moved His Girlfriend Around In A Trolley (photo) by justiniyke29: 8:29pm On Feb 01, 2018
joblessness is a disease. chai it seems the woman has cooked soup for him.

5 Likes

Re: See How This Caring Man Moved His Girlfriend Around In A Trolley (photo) by Nobody: 8:32pm On Feb 01, 2018
elgramz:
At 42yrs and 40yrs respectively? No more hope for them. There foolishness don follow dem enter 40yrs. Na forever tins be that grin grin grin

Says who?

Sarrki's foolishness started at 47.

It's never too late to be foolish.

12 Likes

Re: See How This Caring Man Moved His Girlfriend Around In A Trolley (photo) by VonTrapp: 8:34pm On Feb 01, 2018
Is this how to show love? At 40 years and jobless? Go and get something doing and take proper care of your woman fool!!!

1 Like

Re: See How This Caring Man Moved His Girlfriend Around In A Trolley (photo) by VonTrapp: 8:36pm On Feb 01, 2018
ShyCypher:

Says who?

Lol, guy u wicked o

2 Likes

Re: See How This Caring Man Moved His Girlfriend Around In A Trolley (photo) by ojun50(m): 8:36pm On Feb 01, 2018
Women generally her jst weaked
Re: See How This Caring Man Moved His Girlfriend Around In A Trolley (photo) by Himmler: 8:41pm On Feb 01, 2018
sinaj:
grin grin grin

You just dey here dey open teeth, you no go come make I carry you for trolley? I fit carry you waka round the whole Nigeria

1 Like

Re: See How This Caring Man Moved His Girlfriend Around In A Trolley (photo) by edmaraja: 8:46pm On Feb 01, 2018
Look at these clowns ehn! I hope they don't have kids already
Re: See How This Caring Man Moved His Girlfriend Around In A Trolley (photo) by coluka: 8:52pm On Feb 01, 2018
You sure say no be omenkalives carry ngeneukwuenu for inside trolley like this? I no trust those two people

4 Likes

Re: See How This Caring Man Moved His Girlfriend Around In A Trolley (photo) by Megatrix: 8:58pm On Feb 01, 2018
I swear this thing no be ordinary eye. This woman don lock the man sense for one tree for their village or she don lock am inside bottle throway am inside river.

2 Likes

Re: See How This Caring Man Moved His Girlfriend Around In A Trolley (photo) by lacruz12(m): 9:04pm On Feb 01, 2018
The man is hustling joor

1 Like

Re: See How This Caring Man Moved His Girlfriend Around In A Trolley (photo) by Nobody: 9:15pm On Feb 01, 2018
Except this is a joke, the woman must bean abusive one.
Taking undue advantage of the man's love.
Re: See How This Caring Man Moved His Girlfriend Around In A Trolley (photo) by poyepa(m): 9:15pm On Feb 01, 2018
Ogun juju at work,,,,i pity that man smh embarassed
Re: See How This Caring Man Moved His Girlfriend Around In A Trolley (photo) by wristbangle: 9:17pm On Feb 01, 2018
ShyCypher:

Says who?

How old be sarrki? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: See How This Caring Man Moved His Girlfriend Around In A Trolley (photo) by sinaj(f): 9:19pm On Feb 01, 2018
Himmler:

You just dey here dey open teeth, you no go come make I carry you for trolley? I fit carry you waka round the whole Nigeria
I go black b4 3pm grin

I no wan suffer u biko

1 Like

Re: See How This Caring Man Moved His Girlfriend Around In A Trolley (photo) by dizon: 9:20pm On Feb 01, 2018
Haaaaa!!! This one is strong!!! What the fvck is this?

1 Like

Re: See How This Caring Man Moved His Girlfriend Around In A Trolley (photo) by dizon: 9:23pm On Feb 01, 2018
coluka:
You sure say no be omenkalives carry ngeneukwuenu for inside trolley like this? I no trust those two people
E fit be true o, this one wey dem don scarce for nairaland dem fit don relocate go south Africa dey play love there
Re: See How This Caring Man Moved His Girlfriend Around In A Trolley (photo) by cyndy1000(f): 9:28pm On Feb 01, 2018
They have been dating for 8years n still boyfriend n girlfriend @ 40 something years .......... it's seems they are both jobless. see how he's pushing her like all these hausa boys that packs dirty

2 Likes

Re: See How This Caring Man Moved His Girlfriend Around In A Trolley (photo) by Sarang(f): 9:33pm On Feb 01, 2018
Wharris this . She's not even cripple
Re: See How This Caring Man Moved His Girlfriend Around In A Trolley (photo) by itchie: 10:14pm On Feb 01, 2018
Which kind stupid love be dis one?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Don't Play With A Crocodile. (pics) / What Do I Get Her For Valentine? / How Wife's Lose Their Husbands

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.