Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,397 members, 7,861,111 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:49 AM

Obasanjo’s Coalition For Nigeria Movement Launches In Ondo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo’s Coalition For Nigeria Movement Launches In Ondo (17610 Views)

Obasanjo Coalition For Nigeria: Mark, Makarfi, Lamido, Others Weigh Options / Obasanjo Registers As Member Of Coalition Of Nigeria Movement / Obasanjo Launches Coalition For Nigeria Movement In Ogun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo’s Coalition For Nigeria Movement Launches In Ondo by 3kay945(m): 1:09pm On Feb 02, 2018
I may not like OBJ being the head but since no one has the gut to confront the colossal failure of Buhari, grin I am cool with the movement.

Buhari came to power through lies and emotional manipulation yet he fuvcked us up.
Re: Obasanjo’s Coalition For Nigeria Movement Launches In Ondo by Trustme2(m): 1:09pm On Feb 02, 2018
Pls where is their office in Abuja? I want to make some enquiries.
Re: Obasanjo’s Coalition For Nigeria Movement Launches In Ondo by robosky02(m): 1:12pm On Feb 02, 2018
ok

Re: Obasanjo’s Coalition For Nigeria Movement Launches In Ondo by plaetton: 1:13pm On Feb 02, 2018
doctokwus:
When does it launch in Lagos and Abuja and how does one become a member?
You're kidding , right ?

Here we go again, being conned and misled by yet another selfish politician.

This is not the time for a third force.
This is a time to unite and push out the plague called Buhari.
There should be no ambiguity that Buhari must be voted out.
A third force, as being hawked by this Janus-Faced Obasanjo, a primary beneficiary of PDP largesse for 16yrs, Isa diversionary tactic to DIVIDE THE VOTE AGAINST Buhari in the southwest, thereby handing Buhari the majority he needs to win next year's election.

If OBJ was sincere, why doesn't he carry his campaign to the North ?

He only wants dilute the opposition votes against Buhari, for the benefit of Buhari.

Once again, there is an attempt to con Southwest voters.

I wonder if they will be sophisticated enough to outsmart this conman called Obasanjo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo’s Coalition For Nigeria Movement Launches In Ondo by RicoM50(m): 1:20pm On Feb 02, 2018
Look, we the youths need to join these thing en masse so that we can use the power of number to influence decisions that will be taken. this is an opportunity for us to make a mark without even being in the so-called established parties

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo’s Coalition For Nigeria Movement Launches In Ondo by tuoyoojo(m): 1:41pm On Feb 02, 2018
I can see my guy Donald Duke der, no shaking. if Donald duke flies the party flag am all in
Re: Obasanjo’s Coalition For Nigeria Movement Launches In Ondo by no1madman(m): 2:13pm On Feb 02, 2018
Hmmm

Re: Obasanjo’s Coalition For Nigeria Movement Launches In Ondo by Nobody: 2:17pm On Feb 02, 2018
grin

Re: Obasanjo’s Coalition For Nigeria Movement Launches In Ondo by Nobody: 2:19pm On Feb 02, 2018
INEC from the north, all the heads of security parastatals appointed by Buhari are Buhari's family and friends.

The question is, would Buhari's be excellency enough to accept defeat when lose? Or will Buhari's use their Fulani terrorists to make the next government administration ungovernable?

Buhari's must go back to prison the second time as democratic prisoners.

Re: Obasanjo’s Coalition For Nigeria Movement Launches In Ondo by emmanuelpopson(m): 2:30pm On Feb 02, 2018
i am a youth..but ask any Nigerian youth what is the Nigerian dream..he/she may be blabbing..no direction,ambition, drive. name it. when they are glued to TV watching BBnaija and playing bet 9ja...
those with visions aren't gonna be chance to take the leadership roles...
i believe OBJ was pained he misused the opportunity he had and now trying to right his wrong... but are the youth ready...
Re: Obasanjo’s Coalition For Nigeria Movement Launches In Ondo by ofalu047(m): 3:13pm On Feb 02, 2018
plaetton:
I have mixed feelings about OBJ.

I admire him in many ways.
I also loathe him in many other ways.

Obasanjo is the most ungrateful leader I have seen in my life.
In most countries, OBJ would be loathed as a man with zero values and zero integrity.

Obasanjo rode to power on the back of the PDP, a party he neither formed nor contributed financially to its organization.
Yet, he became the primary beneficiary of the PDP.

He contested and won 2 consecutive presidential elections under the banner of the PDP.
He enjoyed and basked in presidential power for 8 solid years under the protective umbrella of the PDP.

In fact, like a typical African leader, he quickly got intoxicated with the trappings of presidential power, and even tried to bribe his way to a constitutional amendment that would allow him to extend his tenure beyond two terms.

To fund his ambitions, there is no doubts in everyone's mind that OBJ looted the national treasury left right and center. There are witnesses and evidence to that fact.

It is also a very well known fact that OBJ went into the presidency very poor and came out stupendously wealthy.

Talk about corruption! undecided

Like the proverbial bird that challenges his god after overfeeding, OBJ was not only the first to ditch the PDP after his tenure, but worked assiduously to defeat the PDP during the 2015 presidential elections.

OBJ knew very well in advance that Buhari was going to roll Nigeria backwards.
He knew in advance of Buhari's tribalistic and nepotistic tendencies.
He knew in advance that Buhari was a very weak , aloof and clueless excuse for a leader who had no love, no passion for the plurality of the people of Nigeria.
Yet, in his typical vindictive fashion, just to get his pound of flesh from GEJ, whom he thought had slighted him, he encouraged the enthronement and rebalkanization of Nigeria by a person who had once committed treason against Nigeria.

Today, once gain, he is trying to scuttle the dreams and aspirations of the Nigerian people who are too eager to oust the plague of Buhari and the APC.

Obasanjo is nothing but a backbiter, a Janus Face that deserves nothing but loathing and Odium from the people of Nigeria.

You just took the words outta my heart. Oloriburuku ni OBJ.
Re: Obasanjo’s Coalition For Nigeria Movement Launches In Ondo by Austinio: 3:26pm On Feb 02, 2018
Donald Duke for VP
Re: Obasanjo’s Coalition For Nigeria Movement Launches In Ondo by ebenholer(m): 3:34pm On Feb 02, 2018
Though I am apolitical someone before but now I don't have any reason not to register as CNM member right way...on my way to their lagos office.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo’s Coalition For Nigeria Movement Launches In Ondo by ebenholer(m): 3:37pm On Feb 02, 2018
RicoM50:
Look, we the youths need to join these thing en masse so that we can use the power of number to influence decisions that will be taken. this is an opportunity for us to make a mark without even being in the so-called established parties
u are strongly on point. A visionary someone will definitely share ur view. Youth cannot afford to miss this opportunity.
Re: Obasanjo’s Coalition For Nigeria Movement Launches In Ondo by SirBunky85(m): 3:38pm On Feb 02, 2018
success1smyn:
And at the end of the day those st*p*d old cargo polithieftians will still take over the whole thing.
smh
you dey mind dem? obj can't just believe dat he doesn't have a say in pmbs govt. cuz of his Fulani mafia people hence, dis evil coalition of a thing
Re: Obasanjo’s Coalition For Nigeria Movement Launches In Ondo by sauskyjoe(m): 3:57pm On Feb 02, 2018
How can the youths become a part of this new movement?
Re: Obasanjo’s Coalition For Nigeria Movement Launches In Ondo by surgical: 4:34pm On Feb 02, 2018
plaetton:

In most countries, OBJ would be loathed as a man with zero values and zero integrity.

Obasanjo rode to power on the back of the PDP, a party he neither formed nor contributed financially to its organization.

He contested and won 2 consecutive presidential elections under the banner of the PDP.
He enjoyed and basked in presidential power for 8 solid years under the protective umbrella of the PDP.

In fact, like a typical African leader, he quickly got intoxicated with the trappings of presidential power, and even tried to bribe his way to a constitutional amendment that would allow him to extend his tenure beyond two terms.

To fund his ambitions, there is no doubts in everyone's mind that OBJ looted the national treasury left right and center. There are witnesses and evidence to that fact.

It is also a very well known fact that OBJ went into the presidency very poor and came out stupendously wealthy.

Like the proverbial bird that challenges his god after overfeeding, OBJ was not only the first to ditch the PDP after his tenure, but worked assiduously to defeat the PDP during the 2015 presidential elections.

He knew in advance that Buhari was a very weak , aloof and clueless excuse for a leader who had no love, no passion for the plurality of the people of Nigeria.
Yet, in his typical vindictive fashion, just to get his pound of flesh from GEJ, whom he thought had slighted him, he encouraged the enthronement and rebalkanization of Nigeria by a person who had once committed treason against Nigeria.

Today, once gain, he is trying to scuttle the dreams and aspirations of the Nigerian people who are too eager to oust the plague of Buhari and the APC.

Obasanjo is nothing but a backbiter, a Janus Face that deserves nothing but loathing and Odium from the people of Nigeria.
Na your papa born you you are so on point.
Re: Obasanjo’s Coalition For Nigeria Movement Launches In Ondo by success1smyn(m): 4:55pm On Feb 02, 2018
Xisnin:
Young cargo, what do you have to offer?
no brain as usual
Re: Obasanjo’s Coalition For Nigeria Movement Launches In Ondo by newslifeop: 5:02pm On Feb 02, 2018
Hmmmm
Re: Obasanjo’s Coalition For Nigeria Movement Launches In Ondo by Xisnin(m): 6:05pm On Feb 02, 2018
success1smyn:
no brain as usual
I knew you had nothing to offer you are just like the average dumb Nigerian youths
who thinks he deserve power because he is a youth.
Re: Obasanjo’s Coalition For Nigeria Movement Launches In Ondo by Baybat: 9:56pm On Feb 02, 2018
eezeribe:
OK
What is obasanjo still looking for in aso rock. A man so good in deception and denials. All this poo will go nowhere. Look at a man who has never deliver his ward even as a sitting President.
Re: Obasanjo’s Coalition For Nigeria Movement Launches In Ondo by success1smyn(m): 10:09pm On Feb 02, 2018
Xisnin:

I knew you had nothing to offer you are just like the average dumb Nigerian youths
who thinks he deserve power because he is a youth.
i still cant figure out where your brain is
Re: Obasanjo’s Coalition For Nigeria Movement Launches In Ondo by emma321(m): 6:25am On Feb 03, 2018
Kingdolo:
This is getting interesting grin
over interesting
Re: Obasanjo’s Coalition For Nigeria Movement Launches In Ondo by wink2015(m): 6:36am On Feb 03, 2018
plaetton:

Your write up is saying the fact.

But I have something to add to your write up which you did not talk about and it is the issue of restructuring of Nigeria into a true federal state ( TRUE FEDERALISM )

I do not know what your views are on RESTRUCTURING. But Obasanjo in his own view said we should restructure our own mindset and not Nigeria.

But indirectly, Obasanjo is now indirectly restructuring Nigeria according to his own personal terms. Is that not selfishness so to speak.

I want to conclude here that Nigeria will not know peace until we go back to the 1963 constitution which our founding fathers agreed upon in the post independence meeting in London with the British government.

Suffice, to say it is Obasanjo military institution that upturn our constitution process and replace it with a military constitution which successive government had refused to change till this moment.

The National Conference report is there for implementation but Buhari is refusing to implement it because it does not favour his own northern people.

Economic Hardship brought about by the fall in oil prices in the International market, poor governance by the Buhari administration, fulani herdsmen issue which Buhari is not resolving amicably, Nepotism, tribalism by Buhari and his kinsmen in power all had up to the pressure in present day Nigeria.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yari, El-Rufai, Yahaya Bello Present As Matawalle Joins APC / Chief Femi Fani-Kayode Thinks Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Is "The Problem" / Ondo Poll: APC Leaders Divided Over Tinubu’s Role

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.