Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,259 members, 7,839,313 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:46 PM

I Have Been Offered Two Jobs And I Don't Know Which One To Choose. Please Help - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Have Been Offered Two Jobs And I Don't Know Which One To Choose. Please Help (24418 Views)

Which Of The Two Jobs Should I Go For?? / Can't Decide Which Of The Two Jobs Is Better / Finally Got Job From One Of The Two Jobs I Rejected (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Been Offered Two Jobs And I Don't Know Which One To Choose. Please Help by Nobody: 11:19am On Feb 02, 2018
Archangel01:
Good morning guys
Please I need your advice.
I have been offered a job in two different companies. I am confuse on which one to choose.

The first offer is =

Salary #80,000.

Base on the arrangements I get to work for 15 days a month.

Transportation expenses #3000 a month.

THE SECOND JOB OFFER.

Salary #95,000

I get to work everyday of the month ( Friday, Saturday and Sunday's are a must ) and I also have to do some other things that are not part of my original job

One off day a week.

Transportation expenses #12,000

Please ooo
If you are in my position which one will you choose.

Ps. I only intend to work for just 2 years because I have other plans for my future.

But sweet heart, it's obvious to all including your welcome as to which one you should take.
Re: I Have Been Offered Two Jobs And I Don't Know Which One To Choose. Please Help by Nobody: 11:19am On Feb 02, 2018
[color=#006600][/color]
sisisioge:
grin grin grin grin

We congratulate you on your two jobs, but we know you don't need any advice . That's because you're not an idiaat, you wouldn't serious need ask that grin

But in case you are...please pick number one. It affords you time and its an overall better paying. You could spend the remaining 15 days making your salary or getting skilled in other ventures.

Thanks man.
Yes I selected the first job. But I needed a second opinion
Re: I Have Been Offered Two Jobs And I Don't Know Which One To Choose. Please Help by Nobody: 11:22am On Feb 02, 2018
[color=#006600][/color]
nurshah:

But sweet heart, it's obvious to all including your welcome as to which one you should take.

My love I know.
Just needed a second opinion.
Re: I Have Been Offered Two Jobs And I Don't Know Which One To Choose. Please Help by LegendaryArnold(m): 11:32am On Feb 02, 2018
People in such position tend to portray a job better than the other... It's so obvious you prefer the first option, why still asking us??
Re: I Have Been Offered Two Jobs And I Don't Know Which One To Choose. Please Help by Nobody: 11:32am On Feb 02, 2018
tragergeorge:
na you wen get time,person de out una for talk una really de follow, for this country wen no work you get 2 den come de complain say u confused come de seek people opinion, days a big joke brov,is either he's telling lies or he's dull,
lol
Re: I Have Been Offered Two Jobs And I Don't Know Which One To Choose. Please Help by LegendaryArnold(m): 11:35am On Feb 02, 2018
joinnow:
So you want to work your ass out cos of 24k extra..
Go for 15days own No 1
who was your maths teacher??
Re: I Have Been Offered Two Jobs And I Don't Know Which One To Choose. Please Help by khome(f): 11:35am On Feb 02, 2018
joinnow:
So you want to work your ass out cos of 24k extra..
Go for 15days own No 1
5k extra
Re: I Have Been Offered Two Jobs And I Don't Know Which One To Choose. Please Help by ifechukwukamso: 11:40am On Feb 02, 2018
Archangel01:
Good morning guys
I have been offered a job in two different companies. I am confuse on which one to choose.

The first offer is =

Salary #80,000.

THE SECOND JOB OFFER.

Salary #95,000

I get to work everyday of the month ( Friday, Saturday and Sunday's are a must ) and I also have to do some other things that are not part of my original job

One off day a week.

Please ooo

Ps. I only intend to work for just 2 years because I have other plans for my future.

I think it would depend on which of the job offer is more related to what you studied in university. This would add to your job experience and help boost your professional development, and further boost your CV for future reference in academic or employment. However, if everything is equal, then the first job is obviously better. Congrats
Re: I Have Been Offered Two Jobs And I Don't Know Which One To Choose. Please Help by Crixina(f): 12:00pm On Feb 02, 2018
Op are you also considering other things like the kinds of people you will be meeting, the exposure you will get on the job and other benefits.

The first seems fair, but guy if the second is gonna afford me the chance of working with the likes of Dangote, and I get to go for some needed professional trainings in and out of the country, my guy do the sacrifice at once, with time you will be glad you did.

But if both offer the same, go for the first, but look at other parameters not just money.
Re: I Have Been Offered Two Jobs And I Don't Know Which One To Choose. Please Help by Nobody: 12:01pm On Feb 02, 2018
Archangel01:
Good morning guys

The first offer is =

Salary #80,000.

THE SECOND JOB OFFER.

Salary #95,000

One off day a week.

Please ooo

everything is glaring what else do you need as advice.
If I slap u ehee
Re: I Have Been Offered Two Jobs And I Don't Know Which One To Choose. Please Help by kelish(f): 12:03pm On Feb 02, 2018
hummm
choose the second, you can make more with the free days
Re: I Have Been Offered Two Jobs And I Don't Know Which One To Choose. Please Help by LegitBoy(m): 12:07pm On Feb 02, 2018
sunbbo:
Congrats. First Job offer is the best bet.

Apply For Jumia Group Latest Job Recruitment (7 Positions)

Jumia Group is a leading global incubator of start-ups. We started operating in Africa in 2012 and since then have launched multiple successful companies, such as Jumia, Jumia Market, Jumia Travel, Jumia Food, Jumia Deals, Jumia House, Jumia Jobs, Jumia Car, Jumia Services. Africa is one of the fastest growing economies in the world, offering excellent opportunities in a vibrant and booming environment. Its economic growth has enabled innovative businesses to flourish and this is where Jumia steps in. Jumia Group Latest Job Recruitment (7 Positions) as follows;

1.) Sales Performance Analyst

Click Here To View Details

2.) Head of Financial Planning and Analysis

3.) Chief Marketing Officer

4.) Social Media Associate

5.) Senior PHP Developer

6.) Manager, Fixed Asset and General Ledger

7.) Software Quality Assurance Analyst

Application Closing Date: Not Specified

Source: http://www.ngjobseekers.com/2018/01/30/jumia-group-latest-job-recruitment/

Hello bro.. .is there any of the jobs I can do in proxy? I mean one That Won't require my physical presence? For example the social media associate.
Re: I Have Been Offered Two Jobs And I Don't Know Which One To Choose. Please Help by yugee4ambyngoddy: 12:08pm On Feb 02, 2018
Personal, l will take the first one. It will give time to venture into other things or improve yourself academically. Congratulations my dear. Am happy for you and l tap into your blessing.
Re: I Have Been Offered Two Jobs And I Don't Know Which One To Choose. Please Help by joinnow: 12:10pm On Feb 02, 2018
LegendaryArnold:
who was your maths teacher??
Mr.Monday joor
Sorry my bad.
My head was full

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Offered Two Jobs And I Don't Know Which One To Choose. Please Help by joinnow: 12:11pm On Feb 02, 2018
khome:
5k extra

Sorry my bad.
My head was full
Re: I Have Been Offered Two Jobs And I Don't Know Which One To Choose. Please Help by dante57: 12:16pm On Feb 02, 2018
G I dey pH ohh rumuokoro to be exact G I need the Job G let's do thank God its Friday at Tuscany
Archangel01:
[color=#006600][/color]

Are you in port Harcourt ?
Re: I Have Been Offered Two Jobs And I Don't Know Which One To Choose. Please Help by Seyi8701: 12:19pm On Feb 02, 2018
hi brother or is it sister please take the 80k job it pays more but please ooo i dont mind if you can link me up with the 90k job, please reply this message with your contact or email so we can talk or i call you thanks so much
Re: I Have Been Offered Two Jobs And I Don't Know Which One To Choose. Please Help by encryptjay(m): 12:22pm On Feb 02, 2018
udemejack:
even you sef know the answer...
Stop disturbing us this early morning abeg
I swear, the thread weak me. No sane person will take the first one that gulps 12k TP. OP sef, seems you're bored because its crystal clear on which job will favour you more.
Re: I Have Been Offered Two Jobs And I Don't Know Which One To Choose. Please Help by mechanics(m): 12:28pm On Feb 02, 2018
Pray.
Re: I Have Been Offered Two Jobs And I Don't Know Which One To Choose. Please Help by clems88(m): 12:36pm On Feb 02, 2018
Somebody is getting 2 at a time angry when I'm looking for just 1 undecided later somebody wee say deris no work in Nigeria . OK na
Re: I Have Been Offered Two Jobs And I Don't Know Which One To Choose. Please Help by banio: 12:46pm On Feb 02, 2018
I need contact point. Two jobs loading
Re: I Have Been Offered Two Jobs And I Don't Know Which One To Choose. Please Help by secretsuccess: 1:05pm On Feb 02, 2018
Archangel01:
[color=#006600][/color]
Am in Port Harcourt my brother... Wish you can help me out too
Re: I Have Been Offered Two Jobs And I Don't Know Which One To Choose. Please Help by Nobody: 1:06pm On Feb 02, 2018
DWJOBScom:

Nna men grab the first one abeg
it's gives you time for other things such as Certifications, Personal business and other interviews

Personally, the second one is a no no - you need your weekends my guy
Exactly, after all the stress, they will only pay him a meagre 95k per month.

The pay is not worth the nature of the job in question.
Re: I Have Been Offered Two Jobs And I Don't Know Which One To Choose. Please Help by Dammylois(f): 1:13pm On Feb 02, 2018
3000 n a month? Nd I spend more than that per week,nd the pay sef no reach that o,Op abeg r you n Abuja
Re: I Have Been Offered Two Jobs And I Don't Know Which One To Choose. Please Help by LegendaryArnold(m): 1:13pm On Feb 02, 2018
joinnow:

Mr.Monday joor
Sorry my bad.
My head was full
give the man one cold origin grin
Re: I Have Been Offered Two Jobs And I Don't Know Which One To Choose. Please Help by oilofgladness1(m): 2:11pm On Feb 02, 2018
Archangel01:
Good morning guys

The first offer is =

Salary #80,000.

THE SECOND JOB OFFER.

Salary #95,000

One off day a week.

Please ooo

So u wan give me one..... Dummy
Re: I Have Been Offered Two Jobs And I Don't Know Which One To Choose. Please Help by Shaev7(m): 2:12pm On Feb 02, 2018
Archangel01:
Good morning guys

The first offer is =

Salary #80,000.

THE SECOND JOB OFFER.

Salary #95,000

One off day a week.

Please ooo

Imagine the difference between the both jobs. Working days, transport etc. The second is a ShitHole! When you add and subtract, the difference is clear!
"Use you real eyes to realise these real lives"- KRS-1

Congrats bro.
Re: I Have Been Offered Two Jobs And I Don't Know Which One To Choose. Please Help by Rosylia(f): 2:13pm On Feb 02, 2018
Archangel01:
[color=#006600][/color]

Please refer me to the job. I'm in Port Harcourt and I've been looking for a job like forever. I'm so interested.
Re: I Have Been Offered Two Jobs And I Don't Know Which One To Choose. Please Help by Nobody: 2:14pm On Feb 02, 2018
Archangel01:
[color=#006600][/color]

My love I know.
Just needed a second opinion.

With you the best dear...
Re: I Have Been Offered Two Jobs And I Don't Know Which One To Choose. Please Help by Nobody: 2:15pm On Feb 02, 2018
[color=#006600][/color]
nurshah:

With you the best dear...

Ok
Re: I Have Been Offered Two Jobs And I Don't Know Which One To Choose. Please Help by Nobody: 2:17pm On Feb 02, 2018
[color=#006600][/color]
Rosylia:

Please refer me to the job. I'm in Port Harcourt and I've been looking for a job like forever. I'm so interested.

Ok
Pm me in any old topic.
Re: I Have Been Offered Two Jobs And I Don't Know Which One To Choose. Please Help by skyjammy: 3:14pm On Feb 02, 2018
The former would be preferable if you u would want to have time for spiritual exercise if you are a christian. All the best pal,gdluck!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Seplat Petroleum Development Company 2018 Graduate Scheme / 26 Million Job Seekers Applied For NNPC Jobs As Recruitment Portal Closes / ICPC Recruitment Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.