Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,391 members, 7,836,573 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

Meeting General Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meeting General Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida (699 Views)

Ibrahim Babangida (IBB's) Message To Igbos / 'NIGERIA Is At Major Crossroad, Vote BUHARI Out'-ibrahim Badamasi Babangida / Babangida To Saraki: 'I Will Do To You What Your Father Did To Me' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meeting General Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida by Handsomecole(m): 10:40am On Feb 02, 2018
Using my Nokia 5130 Nine years back to make political comments on social media was a passion I could give up almost anything for, later as a student I sometimes had to ditch classes to travel for media trainings and political meetings leading to poor grades coupled with campus politics .

However , landing my Ist job after school as a political media assistant didn't come as a suprise to me in the course of my job I've met uncountable personalities .

Meeting General Ibrahim Babangida was one of the high points of my job after hearing so much about him both good and bad. When you hear about the hilltop mansion in Minna you expect to see a mighty castle but it's just a modest building designed to taste .

After so much scrutiny I finally got to meet the man himself and some few minutes with him.

He's humility really got me. I didn't get to take pictures of other parts of the building but it was indeed an amazing experience .

@OUKcrew on twitter
@iamteamouk on instagram

Re: Meeting General Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida by Handsomecole(m): 11:12am On Feb 02, 2018
pictures

Re: Meeting General Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida by Handsomecole(m): 11:14am On Feb 02, 2018
Pictures

Re: Meeting General Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida by PeaceGord: 11:25am On Feb 02, 2018
Buhari is a big phool

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Bukola Saraki At Governors Ajimobi & Ganduje's Children’s Wedding / Nigerias Population Close 200M Can Sustain This Level Of Growth? Africans React / VIDEO: Goodluck Jonathan Version Of The Nigerian Youths Vs Buhari's

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.