Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,868 members, 7,817,563 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

New website created to stop IBB's plans for 2011 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / New website created to stop IBB's plans for 2011 (800 Views)

Boko Haram:we Have 100 Volunteer Suicide Bombers For 2011 High Profile Targets / Fg Releases N15bn To Police For 2011 Polls / Inec Seeks Additional N45.39bn For 2011 Poll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New website created to stop IBB's plans for 2011 by Mbeki: 7:44am On Apr 18, 2010
If you don't know the evil genius, check out this site and see why he should not rear his evil head again.
www.againstbabangida.org. LET'S STOP HIM FROM DRIBBLING US!
Re: New website created to stop IBB's plans for 2011 by Caringpro(f): 5:28pm On Apr 18, 2010
@POSTER,

God bless you. Let us stand up against this man. Even if we have forgiven him for milking the country dry in 8 years and annulling June 12 election thereby causing the death of Chief Abiola, what of the death of Dele Giwa? Is it proper for a murder to be president?? angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: New website created to stop IBB's plans for 2011 by kosovo(m): 5:58pm On Apr 18, 2010
www.supportIBB2011.com
  coming soon . . . For lovers of true Democracy and Federalism
Re: New website created to stop IBB's plans for 2011 by oparabn: 9:52am On Apr 29, 2010
I am Legal Practitioner and also an Author of many Books (Book Writer). I have devoted my time for the past 13 years in making constant research in the public and private libraries, newspapers and magazines, internet, among others, while look for solutions for Nigeria’s economic, political and social problems. Indeed, I have finally gotten solutions to my nation’s (Nigeria) economic, political problems as contained in my books thus: THE FOUNDATION FOR A NEW UNITED NIGERIA,GUARDIANSHIP OF NIGERIAN DEMOCRACY, REVIVAL OF NIGERIA’S ECONOMIC POWER,JUNE 12, 1993 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION, THE FOCUS OF A VISIONARY LEADER IN NIGERIA, SOCIAL DEVELOPMENT IN NIGERIA.
President Ibrahim Babangida is the redeemer of Nigerian democracy. He should come back to power by 2011 as the President of Nigeria and continue his good work for Nigeria. The truth is that the circumstances surrounding the conduct and cancellation of June 12, 1993 Presidential Election can never destroy great achievements made by President Ibrahim Babangida’s regime.
The Highlight of General Ibrahim Babangida’s achievements while in office has proved that his regime witnessed a whirlwind of activities, and more policy initiatives and fiscal measures than all other past regimes in the country. Some of his achievements include:
The establishment of new Universities and Polytechnics.
The movement of Federal Capital from Lagos to Abuja.
The reorganization of the Nigeria Police into seven Zonal Operation Areas.
The unemployment grant to States for agricultural programmes and vocational skills.
Establishment of Mass Mobilization for Self-Reliance Social Justice and Economic Recovery (MAMSER).
A 46-member Panel to review the 1979 Constitution.
The creation of Akwa Ibom, Katsina, Abia, Anambra, Delta, Jigawa, Kebbi, Kogi, Osun, Yobe and Taraba States and over 136 new Local Government Areas with take off grants.
Direct funding of Local Government Areas from the Federal Government to make them autonomous.
National Agricultural Land Development Authority (NALDA).
National Orientation Agency (NOA) formerly known as the ‘‘Mass Mobilization for Self-Reliance Social Justice and Economic Recovery’’ (MAMSER).
National Directorate of Employment (NDE).
Federal Environment Protection Agency (FEPA).
Lagos Third Mainland Bridge.
Federal Urban Mass Transit programme.
The 1991 National Population Census (NPC).
National Women Commission.
The Directorate of Food, Roads and Rural Infrastructure (DIFRRI).
Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC).
National Health Insurance Scheme (NHIS).
National Housing Fund.
Commission of the Onne Fertilizer Plant in Rivers State.
The 260 million dollars Petrol Chemical Plant in Kaduna.
Establishment of four (4) bodies in one day National Population Commission,
National Revenue Mobilization Commission, Code of Conduct Bureau and Code of Conduct Tribunal.
NNPC Escravos- Lagos Gas Pipeline at Egbin,
National Electoral Commission (NPC).
Elesa Eleme Refinery in River State.
Children Trust Fund.
Resumed diplomatic relations with Israel
Central Bank Autonomy Decree,
Others were: NAFDAC; Ecomog; Reduction of import duties on newsprint, etc.
In fact, the list of achievements made by President Ibrahim Babangida’s regime is endless and it cannot be exhausted here (in this book), but more can be found in other books written by this Author entitled: “Guardianship of Nigerian Democracy”-foreword by President Ibrahim Babangida and also “The Foundation for a New United Nigeria”
08062723355, 08054161961 (parabarth@yahoo.co.uk)
Re: New website created to stop IBB's plans for 2011 by formunt(m): 2:22pm On Apr 29, 2010
the people in government with IBB said he was bad and killed many people and you come out with notes of character refurbishment for IBB.
How many books have you sold
Re: New website created to stop IBB's plans for 2011 by Rheinmetal(m): 3:02pm On Apr 29, 2010
Na only website? Better come out on that day with your entire village to vote against him, if there are any credible candidates on the polls that day embarassed
Re: New website created to stop IBB's plans for 2011 by formunt(m): 3:09pm On Apr 29, 2010
During the time of IBB there were so many drugs on the strreet
Re: New website created to stop IBB's plans for 2011 by chosen04(f): 3:54pm On Apr 29, 2010
opara b.n:

I am Legal Practitioner and also an Author of many Books (Book Writer). I have

You are truely an ILLEGAL Practitioner and author of IBB worshipping and ass kissing books(DOOM Writer).
Re: New website created to stop IBB's plans for 2011 by vigasimple(m): 6:47pm On Apr 29, 2010
For anyone to actually think that there is any good in IBB need mental check up. IBB is the most dangerous leader Nigeria has ever had.

let us leave out June 12 1993 election. what are his legacies that anyone is trying to protect?

Awolowo did 10 times better than him in Western Nigeria despite he, IBB being a dictator , all he offer was a deceptive smile and master 'settlement 419'

Some people will sell their soul to the devil for a plate of porridge. what a shame.

IBB is just playing North game of diversion to retain the rotational presidency. He has never been a democrat and will never be one.

Nigeria do a need a strongman and a strong institution, without the guns, IBB is not a strongman, and can never build a strong institution. So what exactly is a fool going to contribute other than foolishness?
Re: New website created to stop IBB's plans for 2011 by oparabn: 10:31am On May 14, 2010
I am Legal Practitioner and also an Author of many Books (Book Writer). I have devoted my time for the past 13 years in making constant research in the public and private libraries, newspapers and magazines, internet, among others, while look for solutions for Nigeria’s economic, political and social problems. Indeed, I have finally gotten solutions to my nation’s (Nigeria) economic, political problems as contained in my books thus: THE FOUNDATION FOR A NEW UNITED NIGERIA,GUARDIANSHIP OF NIGERIAN DEMOCRACY, REVIVAL OF NIGERIA’S ECONOMIC POWER,JUNE 12, 1993 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION, THE FOCUS OF A VISIONARY LEADER IN NIGERIA, SOCIAL DEVELOPMENT IN NIGERIA.
President Ibrahim Babangida is the redeemer of Nigerian democracy. He should come back to power by 2011 as the President of Nigeria and continue his good work for Nigeria. The truth is that the circumstances surrounding the conduct and cancellation of June 12, 1993 Presidential Election can never destroy great achievements made by President Ibrahim Babangida’s regime.
The Highlight of General Ibrahim Babangida’s achievements while in office has proved that his regime witnessed a whirlwind of activities, and more policy initiatives and fiscal measures than all other past regimes in the country. Some of his achievements include:
The establishment of new Universities and Polytechnics.
The movement of Federal Capital from Lagos to Abuja.
The reorganization of the Nigeria Police into seven Zonal Operation Areas.
The unemployment grant to States for agricultural programmes and vocational skills.
Establishment of Mass Mobilization for Self-Reliance Social Justice and Economic Recovery (MAMSER).
A 46-member Panel to review the 1979 Constitution.
The creation of Akwa Ibom, Katsina, Abia, Anambra, Delta, Jigawa, Kebbi, Kogi, Osun, Yobe and Taraba States and over 136 new Local Government Areas with take off grants.
Direct funding of Local Government Areas from the Federal Government to make them autonomous.
National Agricultural Land Development Authority (NALDA).
National Orientation Agency (NOA) formerly known as the ‘‘Mass Mobilization for Self-Reliance Social Justice and Economic Recovery’’ (MAMSER).
National Directorate of Employment (NDE).
Federal Environment Protection Agency (FEPA).
Lagos Third Mainland Bridge.
Federal Urban Mass Transit programme.
The 1991 National Population Census (NPC).
National Women Commission.
The Directorate of Food, Roads and Rural Infrastructure (DIFRRI).
Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC).
National Health Insurance Scheme (NHIS).
National Housing Fund.
Commission of the Onne Fertilizer Plant in Rivers State.
The 260 million dollars Petrol Chemical Plant in Kaduna.
Establishment of four (4) bodies in one day National Population Commission,
National Revenue Mobilization Commission, Code of Conduct Bureau and Code of Conduct Tribunal.
NNPC Escravos- Lagos Gas Pipeline at Egbin,
National Electoral Commission (NPC).
Elesa Eleme Refinery in River State.
Children Trust Fund.
Resumed diplomatic relations with Israel
Central Bank Autonomy Decree,
Others were: NAFDAC; Ecomog; Reduction of import duties on newsprint, etc.
In fact, the list of achievements made by President Ibrahim Babangida’s regime is endless and it cannot be exhausted here (in this book), but more can be found in other books written by this Author entitled: “Guardianship of Nigerian Democracy”-foreword by President Ibrahim Babangida and also “The Foundation for a New United Nigeria”
08062723355, 08054161961 (parabarth@yahoo.co.uk

(1) (Reply)

Was Murtala Muhahmmed Really A Hero? / Dr. Bukola Saraki - Thisday Emerging Tiger Award / Torchlight + Hanger + Toothpick + Condom = A Rep’s Toolkit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.