Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,464 members, 7,823,083 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

Bbnaija: Khloe Caught In Bed With Kbrule - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bbnaija: Khloe Caught In Bed With Kbrule (61135 Views)

BBNaija: Khloe Crying Because Rico Swavey Refused To Come Upstairs With Her / BBNaija: Khloe "The 6 Used Condoms I Saw May Have Been Used By Nina & Miracle" / #BBNaija: Khloe To Alex “I Will Beat You To Death” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bbnaija: Khloe Caught In Bed With Kbrule by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 1:39pm On Feb 02, 2018
pawesome:
ehn...she is a top striker for the arsenal ladies
Na lie.
Re: Bbnaija: Khloe Caught In Bed With Kbrule by statrboiTolu(m): 1:39pm On Feb 02, 2018
Bet9ja-is-sweet......

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Khloe Caught In Bed With Kbrule by Dramadiddy(m): 1:39pm On Feb 02, 2018
danniyal:

AFC Bournemouth actually turned the table upside down by beating chelsea 0:3 at home
hahahahahahahaha
Re: Bbnaija: Khloe Caught In Bed With Kbrule by pawesome(m): 1:39pm On Feb 02, 2018
BecaciaBarbie:

A Jersey? shocked really? Biko how do I get my jersey? cool
how dem de take talk am...na dm me abi na wetin self
Re: Bbnaija: Khloe Caught In Bed With Kbrule by butterflyl1on: 1:39pm On Feb 02, 2018
Enemyofpeace:
There is serious drama in the house right now. They are picking rice and beans. Khloe is looking frustrated

Please men are discussing football here why are you on the wrong thread? Can't you see this is a football thread? angry

4 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Khloe Caught In Bed With Kbrule by Premiumwriter: 1:39pm On Feb 02, 2018
shimmer19:
The way chelsea are desperately looking for a striker to sign, they might sign me.. Let me come and be going cos i dont want bikonu grin grin grin
angry
Re: Bbnaija: Khloe Caught In Bed With Kbrule by pawesome(m): 1:39pm On Feb 02, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Na lie.
how e tk b lie....which team she d play fr den
Re: Bbnaija: Khloe Caught In Bed With Kbrule by pawesome(m): 1:40pm On Feb 02, 2018
Premiumwriter:
angry
no vex..
Na d sun d make d guy hulicinate
Re: Bbnaija: Khloe Caught In Bed With Kbrule by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 1:42pm On Feb 02, 2018
Youngdream1:

Which club is she playing for? Chelsea or Arsenal female team?
Oya make we derail,I am a chelsea fan and we can't buy khloe vandora would be better,As for arsenal wenger knows how to use his money and khloe is not an option.
Re: Bbnaija: Khloe Caught In Bed With Kbrule by Snow02: 1:43pm On Feb 02, 2018
musa234:
Arsenal suppose win.. Them Don too loose
asin ehn arsenal Don frustrate me tire I never still recover from their loss to Swansea
Re: Bbnaija: Khloe Caught In Bed With Kbrule by butterflyl1on: 1:43pm On Feb 02, 2018
pawesome:
nooo
.she was tryn to say Kevin De-bruyne...d man city player

Oh OK it was a typo she made cheesy

I was wondering the player whose name is k-brule. Thank you for the correction cheesy

But to be sincere man city blew me away this season. But it's their time sha. Man city can lift as many trophies as they want as long as its not man u or that other team with red Jersey whose manager is a professional trophyless season repeater.
Re: Bbnaija: Khloe Caught In Bed With Kbrule by Godsonkemz(m): 1:43pm On Feb 02, 2018
This Khloe ugly pass Kenyans without her makeup.
Re: Bbnaija: Khloe Caught In Bed With Kbrule by butterflyl1on: 1:44pm On Feb 02, 2018
Snow02:
asin ehn arsenal Don frustrate me tire I never still recover from their loss to Swansea

Na die you dey grin

Re: Bbnaija: Khloe Caught In Bed With Kbrule by pawesome(m): 1:44pm On Feb 02, 2018
butterflyl1on:

Oh OK it was a typo she made cheesy

I was wondering the player whose name is k-brule. Thank you for the correction cheesy

But to be sincere man city blew me away this season. But it's their time sha. Man city can lift as many trophies as they want as long as its not man u or that other team with red Jersey whose manager is a professional trophyless season repeater.
the unstoppable
Re: Bbnaija: Khloe Caught In Bed With Kbrule by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 1:44pm On Feb 02, 2018
pawesome:
how e tk b lie....which team she d play fr den
QPR.
Re: Bbnaija: Khloe Caught In Bed With Kbrule by Tflex01: 1:45pm On Feb 02, 2018
Trust Nairalanders, they have a way of saying they are no longer interested in a topic. cool

To all the derailers of this thread una well done o...... cheesy

My own be say make Liverpool win this weekend! grin

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Khloe Caught In Bed With Kbrule by stallionng: 1:45pm On Feb 02, 2018
Am yet to understand any lesson whatsoever from these except leaning how to throw cautiont to the wind exposing immoralities.
Can someone be good to a brother and reboot my brain to any good lesson here if any.eager to learn please.
Re: Bbnaija: Khloe Caught In Bed With Kbrule by pawesome(m): 1:46pm On Feb 02, 2018
Snow02:
keep calm... tomorrow dem go join am with heart attack
Re: Bbnaija: Khloe Caught In Bed With Kbrule by talk2percy(m): 1:46pm On Feb 02, 2018
It pains me that Chelsea has lost their purchasing power in the transfer market! Wtf!

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Khloe Caught In Bed With Kbrule by Nobody: 1:46pm On Feb 02, 2018
I love this guys anything about bbn abeg comment the opposite direction.... Useless show

3 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Khloe Caught In Bed With Kbrule by pawesome(m): 1:46pm On Feb 02, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
QPR.
ok...yes
Re: Bbnaija: Khloe Caught In Bed With Kbrule by Tflex01: 1:46pm On Feb 02, 2018
Chikita66:
You guys should stop derailing the thread, am talking about k-brule.

Seems you are the one derailing the thread now. grin

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Khloe Caught In Bed With Kbrule by Snow02: 1:47pm On Feb 02, 2018
pawesome:
na Chelsea fans deh Heart attack when dem lose we na strong men we be
Re: Bbnaija: Khloe Caught In Bed With Kbrule by butterflyl1on: 1:48pm On Feb 02, 2018
pawesome:

The guy go just begin dey choke for street and people go dey blame one village witch without knowing it is one wenger witch that caused it grin cheesy

[img]https://media1./images/0489fb2f025d80cb993ac1e2712682fa/tenor.gif?itemid=3574833[/img]

Re: Bbnaija: Khloe Caught In Bed With Kbrule by pawesome(m): 1:50pm On Feb 02, 2018
butterflyl1on:

The guy go just begin dey choke for street and people go dey blame one village witch without knowing it is one wenger witch that caused it grin cheesy

[img]https://media1./images/0489fb2f025d80cb993ac1e2712682fa/tenor.gif?itemid=3574833[/img]
i swear thou grin
Re: Bbnaija: Khloe Caught In Bed With Kbrule by pawesome(m): 1:50pm On Feb 02, 2018
Snow02:
dis kind we already used to it
Re: Bbnaija: Khloe Caught In Bed With Kbrule by butterflyl1on: 1:51pm On Feb 02, 2018
Snow02:

It's called "forming a habit" arsenal are habitual loosers so why will you guys not be used to it by now. Una be strong men with a culture of failure grin
Re: Bbnaija: Khloe Caught In Bed With Kbrule by Youngdream1: 1:52pm On Feb 02, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Oya make we derail,I am a chelsea fan and we can't buy khloe vandora would be better,As for arsenal wenger knows how to use his money and khloe is not an option.

Chelsea would have been the best club for her to develop in a better capacity just the way Nina is after she was signed from Monaco fc. Arsenal is a no no situation for her. Wenger doesnt go for that kind of player.
Re: Bbnaija: Khloe Caught In Bed With Kbrule by chigoziem10(f): 1:54pm On Feb 02, 2018
otijah:
So conte wants to play bakayoko against Barcelona
That's a big worry to me oo! Not this BBN 9ja nonsense
Re: Bbnaija: Khloe Caught In Bed With Kbrule by BecaciaBarbie(f): 1:54pm On Feb 02, 2018
pawesome:
how dem de take talk am...na dm me abi na wetin self
Looolz okay sir grin
Re: Bbnaija: Khloe Caught In Bed With Kbrule by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 1:56pm On Feb 02, 2018
Youngdream1:

Chelsea would have been the best club for her to develop in a better capacity just the way Nina is after she was signed from Monaco fc. Arsenal is a no no situation for her. Wenger doesnt go for that kind of player.
Conte won't buy we don't want her QPR is better for a developing talent like hers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Video Cassette: Can You Still Remember Movies You Watched With This? / BBNaija: Funke Akindele Visits The Housemates (Photos, Video) / Inside Real-life Leatherface House Where Victims Are Used For Masks, Belts (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.