Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,030 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

Video Of Little Girl Performing MouthAction: Lagos State Government Reacts - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Video Of Little Girl Performing MouthAction: Lagos State Government Reacts (106087 Views)

Nigerian Man Forced His Kenyan Girlfriend To Perform MouthAction On Him / Nigerian Lady Shares Story Of 5-year-old Girl Performing MouthAction On Her Father / Police And Military Clash In Osisioma Aba: Abia Government Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Little Girl Performing MouthAction: Lagos State Government Reacts by BluntBoy(m): 5:43pm On Feb 02, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Nope and BluntBoy take note no kissing and marriage.

No, I don't intend getting married anyway.

What about a load of lasagna and baby mama things
Re: Video Of Little Girl Performing MouthAction: Lagos State Government Reacts by Tomoyayi(m): 5:45pm On Feb 02, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
okay.

Awayu, u Neva sort out the mail issue
Re: Video Of Little Girl Performing MouthAction: Lagos State Government Reacts by manlawal(m): 5:48pm On Feb 02, 2018
americanson:
well search and u Will see it. I saw it today and was shocked. They were two persons in the house. The guy whose dickk is being sucked wore white. The other person isn't visible until he/she (the other guy) restrained the main person's hand from the little girls head. It is a sad situation really
what name is the tittle
Re: Video Of Little Girl Performing MouthAction: Lagos State Government Reacts by somehow: 5:48pm On Feb 02, 2018
The hahahaha is what? mourning sound or a sound of rebuke?
Ladyhippolyta88:
Nothing wrong there.
Re: Video Of Little Girl Performing MouthAction: Lagos State Government Reacts by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 5:48pm On Feb 02, 2018
Tomoyayi:

Awayu, u Neva sort out the mail issue
Not going to I prefer discussions online our meeting point na Nairaland outside it no no.
Re: Video Of Little Girl Performing MouthAction: Lagos State Government Reacts by juchifroot: 5:48pm On Feb 02, 2018
didn't a northern governor marry a 10 year old way back when? it's acceptable in some parts of the country na
Re: Video Of Little Girl Performing MouthAction: Lagos State Government Reacts by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 5:49pm On Feb 02, 2018
somehow:
The hahahaha is what? mourning sound or a sound of rebuke?
Rebuke to be precise.It is highly condemnable.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Little Girl Performing MouthAction: Lagos State Government Reacts by americanson: 5:50pm On Feb 02, 2018
manlawal:

what name is the tittle
I can't remember o.
Re: Video Of Little Girl Performing MouthAction: Lagos State Government Reacts by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 5:51pm On Feb 02, 2018
BluntBoy:

No, I don't intend getting married anyway.

What about a load of lasagna and baby mama things
I am just thinking of how to slap you BluntBoy Stop playing around and I reject such nor be me and you.
Re: Video Of Little Girl Performing MouthAction: Lagos State Government Reacts by imitateMe(m): 5:58pm On Feb 02, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
See your shallow reasoning so it justifies him being a paedophile and abusing a minor.

The young girl should be blamed for being so dirty.
Re: Video Of Little Girl Performing MouthAction: Lagos State Government Reacts by 1Sharon(f): 5:59pm On Feb 02, 2018
Dyt:

You don't have to see it
A friend sent to me and I lost my cool
Told her in her remaining life on earth never send me such undecided

I shed a tear
Not only cos I am humane
I am a MOTHER
cry cry cry cry

Why a kind of friend do you have? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Little Girl Performing MouthAction: Lagos State Government Reacts by 1Sharon(f): 6:01pm On Feb 02, 2018
Humanistme:
Nigeria is rotten. so many pedophiles. so sane people are still requesting for the link after they will say they believe in an omnipotent righteous and perfect God. nonsense

Such a perverted society with 10 churches on each street.

Hypocrites. Can't stand them

1 Like

Re: Video Of Little Girl Performing MouthAction: Lagos State Government Reacts by slimbowwow(m): 6:01pm On Feb 02, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Hahaha wonders shall never end!This one is child abuse that paedophile should be brought to book.You are giving a child mouthaction and videoing it.Ah people are wicked.
"paedophile" been trying to depict this word all day, but the memory is not forthcoming. Social media can be educative at times.
Re: Video Of Little Girl Performing MouthAction: Lagos State Government Reacts by Dyt(f): 6:02pm On Feb 02, 2018
1Sharon:

Why a kind of friend do you have? undecided

I have different types and ofcus one like you too
Re: Video Of Little Girl Performing MouthAction: Lagos State Government Reacts by africanusvu(m): 6:02pm On Feb 02, 2018
Ayodejioak:
Pedophiles everywhere.
God, Can the world just end right now!
.Bros na was for youooo.why u de talk like this.world wan end when I never Bleep since two days now?abeg jaree
Re: Video Of Little Girl Performing MouthAction: Lagos State Government Reacts by 1Sharon(f): 6:03pm On Feb 02, 2018
Proffdada:
it was posted on a group chat cry

What sort of group chat do you belong to? undecided
Re: Video Of Little Girl Performing MouthAction: Lagos State Government Reacts by oodua1stson: 6:03pm On Feb 02, 2018
visijo:
Jesu grin grin.. The end is near.. But wait o. Where is the video?
trust me, you'll feel sick after seeing it.

She's not even a girl, she's more like a baby.

I'm very angry now
Re: Video Of Little Girl Performing MouthAction: Lagos State Government Reacts by deolurexy1(m): 6:05pm On Feb 02, 2018
MustiizRaja:
this is kinda bad
'kinda'
Re: Video Of Little Girl Performing MouthAction: Lagos State Government Reacts by manlawal(m): 6:06pm On Feb 02, 2018
oodua1stson:
trust me, you'll feel sick after seeing it.

She's not even a girl, she's more like a baby.

I'm very angry now
can we have a link or can someone just send to us just to show our ladies in the house pls
Re: Video Of Little Girl Performing MouthAction: Lagos State Government Reacts by phemmyfour: 6:09pm On Feb 02, 2018
1Sharon:

Stop being myopic, can you control the post/shared videos of people in your group
Re: Video Of Little Girl Performing MouthAction: Lagos State Government Reacts by 1Sharon(f): 6:12pm On Feb 02, 2018
phemmyfour:
Stop being myopic, can you control the post/shared videos of people in your group

Why do you belong to a group that shares such?
Re: Video Of Little Girl Performing MouthAction: Lagos State Government Reacts by manlawal(m): 6:15pm On Feb 02, 2018
phemmyfour:
can i chat you up to get it?
Re: Video Of Little Girl Performing MouthAction: Lagos State Government Reacts by Humanistme: 6:20pm On Feb 02, 2018
manlawal:

can we have a link or can someone just send to us just to show our ladies in the house pls

pervert.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Little Girl Performing MouthAction: Lagos State Government Reacts by uvalued(m): 6:21pm On Feb 02, 2018
Castrate the pig
Re: Video Of Little Girl Performing MouthAction: Lagos State Government Reacts by Humanistme: 6:22pm On Feb 02, 2018
manlawal:
can i chat you up to get it?
aspiring rapist pedo undecided
Re: Video Of Little Girl Performing MouthAction: Lagos State Government Reacts by somehow: 6:24pm On Feb 02, 2018
okay but you used the wrong exclamation. hahahaha refers to someone laughing.
Ladyhippolyta88:
Rebuke to be precise.It is highly condemnable.
Re: Video Of Little Girl Performing MouthAction: Lagos State Government Reacts by Thegamingorca(m): 6:27pm On Feb 02, 2018
americanson:
well search and u Will see it. I saw it today and was shocked. They were two persons in the house. The guy whose dickk is being sucked wore white. The other person isn't visible until he/she (the other guy) restrained the main person's hand from the little girls head. It is a sad situation really

Nah the girl push the main guy's hand.

There were only two in that house
Re: Video Of Little Girl Performing MouthAction: Lagos State Government Reacts by Akious2k2(m): 6:27pm On Feb 02, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Hahaha wonders shall never end!This one is child abuse that paedophile should be brought to book.You are giving a child mouthaction and videoing it.Ah people are wicked.
@Emboldened:

It's the other way round
Re: Video Of Little Girl Performing MouthAction: Lagos State Government Reacts by americanson: 6:29pm On Feb 02, 2018
Thegamingorca:

Nah the girl push the main guy's hand.

There were only two in that house
someone was sitting by the man on the left bros, suspiciously hidden. Go and watch it again.
Re: Video Of Little Girl Performing MouthAction: Lagos State Government Reacts by Proffdada: 6:29pm On Feb 02, 2018
Kings1464:

Do you still have the video? undecided undecided
I deleted it instantly! If only I can I unsee it cry
Re: Video Of Little Girl Performing MouthAction: Lagos State Government Reacts by Proffdada: 6:33pm On Feb 02, 2018
1Sharon:

controversial group undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Letter To '1 Million Boys' By Mushin Area Boys / DC Queen: Ghanaian Lady Murdered, Tongue & Vagina Cut Off (Graphic Photos) / Yahoo Boys With Exotic Car And House Arrested By EFCC In Lagos. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.