Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,320 members, 7,829,791 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

Breaking News! Tiv Seeks Independence From Nigeria, Writes United Nations - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News! Tiv Seeks Independence From Nigeria, Writes United Nations (12280 Views)

Tiv Seeks Independence From Nigeria / Tiv Seeks Independence From Nigeria, Writes United Nations / FFK To Move The Motion For Yoruba's Oduduwa Independence From Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking News! Tiv Seeks Independence From Nigeria, Writes United Nations by Feraz(m): 2:38pm On Feb 02, 2018
pazienza:

Please let's limit Biafra to Igbo and Igboids.

Let everyone answer their father's name.
And for Igbos that want to gloat on this thread, I would advise you think twice and let nature run its full course.

Ndiigbo still have our own issues to resolve, Tiv problems should not be any of our concerns.

After Benue, the next junction is SE and Northern Cross River.
Once the Benue resistance gives way, we are next in line.
How prepared are we for this onslaught? We are already seeing the prelude in Northern parts of Enugu (Nimbo).
Daalu nwanne! This is what I always try to let them know.

You're right about this preparation. Also bear in mind that of Kogi with close proximity to Anambra state. How ready are we to defend?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News! Tiv Seeks Independence From Nigeria, Writes United Nations by AlfaSeltzer(m): 2:39pm On Feb 02, 2018
Make I just follow laff. grin grin grin grin

The godly will claim that their god kept gowon alive today to be witnessing this.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News! Tiv Seeks Independence From Nigeria, Writes United Nations by lonlytroy(m): 2:51pm On Feb 02, 2018
They will soon come and deny it

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News! Tiv Seeks Independence From Nigeria, Writes United Nations by Opentokwowledge: 2:51pm On Feb 02, 2018
Lol. Political games everywhere grin grin
Re: Breaking News! Tiv Seeks Independence From Nigeria, Writes United Nations by Ngokafor(f): 2:54pm On Feb 02, 2018
CaptainJeffry:
Nnamdi KANU right now;

So so apt

Modified:
..I honestly wonder why they are wailing and calling Igbos all over the place,why wont they just agitate for their Tiv country in peace??...Who cares about their sob stiories now?

"Calaiphate and Fulani people did all this to you guys over the years yet most of you still went ahead voted for their grand patron buhari in 2015 deceiving yourselves you are arewa ..only to call Igbos selfish and all now,

Which kain wahala be this?..like seriously there are over 250 other ehnic groups in this british contraption called Nigeria for crying out loud...na real wa.

6 Likes

Re: Breaking News! Tiv Seeks Independence From Nigeria, Writes United Nations by ycat: 2:59pm On Feb 02, 2018
May God let this be true oo! Who knows, Benue may hold the touch for the rest of Nigeria. Nigeria will never know peace until we go our separate ways.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News! Tiv Seeks Independence From Nigeria, Writes United Nations by knightsTempler: 3:03pm On Feb 02, 2018
‪Good to know that 17 youths have been arrested in Gboko, Benue State over the killing of 7 Fulanis.‬

‪But a quick question here...

how many Fulani herdsmen have been arrested over the killings in Benue and the over 1,000 Agatus killed last year?‬

‪Na question me I just dey ask ohh

7 Likes

Re: Breaking News! Tiv Seeks Independence From Nigeria, Writes United Nations by Nate23: 3:11pm On Feb 02, 2018
EternalTruths:

Cool down

What is happening now has been settled in the spiritual realm.

Even English Cameroon is being led by God to join Biafra.

Just ask for divine understanding in order to see clearly.

Even the Tivs will bow and join later.

Nigeria is dead in the spiritual realm.

U are better off in Biafra with simple homogeneity than seeking to carry everybody along... That could be the beginning to creating another problem for the future. wisemen always come from the east. HEED NOW

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News! Tiv Seeks Independence From Nigeria, Writes United Nations by horsepower101: 3:11pm On Feb 02, 2018
Before we forget, it was Gowon , a man from TIV nation that fought for one Nigeria.

Today his people are being slaughtered like rats and shame keeps him silent.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking News! Tiv Seeks Independence From Nigeria, Writes United Nations by Nobody: 3:15pm On Feb 02, 2018
EternalTruths:

Keep deceiving yourself until Buhari's Fulani Herdsmen Terrorists push the nation into a civil war of disintegration.
Y'all said that last year when the failed terrorist Namdi Kanu was gallivanting the south east, telling you gullible people about how Biafra was soon to be restored. He told you that the case for Biafra's restoration was before the relevant UN bodies and how it would be just a matter of time before a referendum would be organized. What happened to all that now? grin grin Mr man the UN is not into the business of breaking up countries except those countries pose a grave threat to world peace and stability. You want Biafra then you have to follow the path that South Sudan took accompanied by the death of millions in its wake. grin
Re: Breaking News! Tiv Seeks Independence From Nigeria, Writes United Nations by joinnow: 3:22pm On Feb 02, 2018
UN admin office right now with letters from Nigeria during 2015 to date

1 Share

Re: Breaking News! Tiv Seeks Independence From Nigeria, Writes United Nations by KosiGee(m): 3:22pm On Feb 02, 2018
sarrki:
Seriously they were not treated fairly

Serious truth be said

They were not killed mercilessly under PDP

APC is doing nothing to curb as we speak

My fear is for ethnic cleansing in that state

Replace that with Buhari.
Re: Breaking News! Tiv Seeks Independence From Nigeria, Writes United Nations by omaar12(m): 3:31pm On Feb 02, 2018
pazienza:

And for Igbos that want to gloat on this thread, I would advise you think twice and let nature run its full course.

Ndiigbo still have our own issues to resolve, Tiv problems should not be any of our concerns.

How prepared are we for this onslaught? We are already seeing the prelude in Northern parts of Enugu (Nimbo).
All It Takes It 3 Consistent Attack Back To Back In The South East For We To Bring Down The Whole Chaliphate In Sokoto. We Would Role Out The Tanks I Swear Down. Do U Know What It Means To Have 20million Armed Men/women, With Support From Middle Belt. This Is Nt 1967 Where Only Men Fought The War. We Await Their Attack On Our Soil Again.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News! Tiv Seeks Independence From Nigeria, Writes United Nations by izaray(f): 3:39pm On Feb 02, 2018
conductorh2:
LMAO this is just the beginning. grin
Abeg permit me to follow u laff

grin grin grin grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Breaking News! Tiv Seeks Independence From Nigeria, Writes United Nations by DejiSantos: 3:39pm On Feb 02, 2018
Gowon did not fight for One Nigeria.

He is a butcher who turned a blind eye to the Igbo massacres.

And conspired with the British to blockade Biafra starving millions.

horsepower101:
Before we forget, it was Gowon , a man from TIV nation that fought for one Nigeria.

Today his people are being slaughtered like rats and shame keeps him silent.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News! Tiv Seeks Independence From Nigeria, Writes United Nations by vecman22(m): 3:42pm On Feb 02, 2018
Megabig:
Nnamdi KANU right now....

From his grave abi?
Re: Breaking News! Tiv Seeks Independence From Nigeria, Writes United Nations by SlayerForever: 3:54pm On Feb 02, 2018
So the Ibo are too selfish for comfort? God punish una there. Useless people with their useless republic. Animals.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News! Tiv Seeks Independence From Nigeria, Writes United Nations by xlander(m): 4:05pm On Feb 02, 2018
Joke of the Millennium so The Tiv are now talking on behalf of the entire middle belt.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News! Tiv Seeks Independence From Nigeria, Writes United Nations by Academicwizman(m): 4:06pm On Feb 02, 2018
ESDKING:
Did I just read cross river state as part of their dream country ? You guys are mad !.
The same indigenes of cross rivers state you teamed up with your Fulani masters to kill and starve during Biafran war with Igbos, you want to attach them to your dream country just to have access to the sea ?. How can you attach your enemies in your map ?.

I repeat, you guys are mad.
You must enjoy your Fulani masters by fire by force.
Let me alert some indigenes of Cross rivers State to reject this people on time now they have been included in their so called Takuruku republic before this rubbish tag that they are part of Takuruku start spreading. Land grabbers !!

As for skull miners, your own karma awaits you, I don't how's its gonna happen. But whether it would happen, the deal has been sealed.. Its just matter of time

I just dey laugh on this thread after reading their lamentations.
very funny and interesting piece.

The Igbo should learn from the Japan-USA issue and even USA-Britain issue and stop emphasizing Biafra war that happened many years ago. The USA actually committed genocide against Japan but today their alliance is second to none. There was brutal war between England and the USA but today, they are best of allies. If the Igbo must move forward and beat any other tribe, they must cleanse themselves of the bitterness of the civil war. They must be less emotional.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News! Tiv Seeks Independence From Nigeria, Writes United Nations by DejiSantos: 4:11pm On Feb 02, 2018
Re: Breaking News! Tiv Seeks Independence From Nigeria, Writes United Nations by horsepower101: 4:12pm On Feb 02, 2018
Academicwizman:

The Igbo should learn from the Japan-USA issue and even USA-Britain issue and stop emphasizing Biafra war that happened many years ago. The USA actually committed genocide against Japan but today their alliance is second to none. There was brutal war between England and the USA but today, they are best of allies. If the Igbo must move forward and beat any other tribe, they must cleanse themselves of the bitterness of the civil war. They must be less emotional.

Nonsense!!!..at least Unlike Nigeria, the USA pumped in billions of dollars into Japan to help them rebuild.

After the war of 1812, the U.K. Decided to leave USA their former colony alone. They signed official peace treaty that they both upheld like real gentlemen unlike Gowon who reneged on aburi accord.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News! Tiv Seeks Independence From Nigeria, Writes United Nations by Academicwizman(m): 4:19pm On Feb 02, 2018
horsepower101:

Nonsense!!!..at least Unlike Nigeria, the USA pumped in billions of dollars into Japan to help them rebuild.

After the war of 1812, the U.K. Decided to leave USA their former colony alone. They signed official peace treaty that they both upheld like real gentlemen unlike Gowon who reneged on aburi accord.

Bitterness and emotional outbursts are not going to solve the problem either. It will only deepen the enemity
Re: Breaking News! Tiv Seeks Independence From Nigeria, Writes United Nations by InfiniteLoopx: 4:21pm On Feb 02, 2018
pazienza:

This is one reason I love your response, whether for or against, its always inundated with nuggets of wisdom. Igbos should not laugh nor bashed the Tivs, rather, we should prepare a solid ground for any eventuality.
This is even the high time to court an alliances with them, my opinion though. Love what Nwodo and co did recently.
However, this article subtly attacked Igbos, which is not proper. Igbos have forgiven the Tivs for long and moved on with their lives.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News! Tiv Seeks Independence From Nigeria, Writes United Nations by Snow02: 4:21pm On Feb 02, 2018
I must say I didn't see this coming
Re: Breaking News! Tiv Seeks Independence From Nigeria, Writes United Nations by Snow02: 4:22pm On Feb 02, 2018
I must say I didn't see this coming at all no comments for now let's see what happens next
Re: Breaking News! Tiv Seeks Independence From Nigeria, Writes United Nations by InfiniteLoopx: 4:24pm On Feb 02, 2018
Feraz:
Interesting! So Sarrki, aren't they terrorists for wanting to divide this 'great' nation by writing to the UN for a country to call theirs? Pray tell, won't you write your God - PMB - to send Buratai after them?

In addition to being a hypocrite, you're an ethnic bigot!

Erm, why are they mentioning Biafra in their article? What do they mean by 'Biafrans are too selfish for comfort'?
This is exactly where the writer goofed badly. angry Igbos among others, led a protest in Lodon against Tivs killing. I wonder why the subtle attack on the Igbos. He should even be begging for forgiveness seen what they did to us during the program against easterners. angry Very mayopic. angry
Re: Breaking News! Tiv Seeks Independence From Nigeria, Writes United Nations by InfiniteLoopx: 4:26pm On Feb 02, 2018
knightsTempler:
‪Good to know that 17 youths have been arrested in Gboko, Benue State over the killing of 7 Fulanis.‬

‪But a quick question here...

how many Fulani herdsmen have been arrested over the killings in Benue and the over 1,000 Agatus killed last year?‬

‪Na question me I just dey ask ohh
Nigeria is an extension of the caliphate lol.
Re: Breaking News! Tiv Seeks Independence From Nigeria, Writes United Nations by Megabig: 4:27pm On Feb 02, 2018
vecman22:

From his grave abi?
wherever he is jare....
Re: Breaking News! Tiv Seeks Independence From Nigeria, Writes United Nations by Marcelo290(m): 4:31pm On Feb 02, 2018
grin grin Laugh wan kill me
Re: Breaking News! Tiv Seeks Independence From Nigeria, Writes United Nations by sekxyqueen(f): 4:32pm On Feb 02, 2018
hahahahahaha..una never start
Re: Breaking News! Tiv Seeks Independence From Nigeria, Writes United Nations by Nobody: 4:35pm On Feb 02, 2018
They didn't even include other ethnic groups in benue.
This tells a lot about them.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News! Tiv Seeks Independence From Nigeria, Writes United Nations by eaglejay13(m): 4:46pm On Feb 02, 2018
Academicwizman:

Not when the rest of th country keeps rubbing it in both in action and in words

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

June 12: What Are Your Plans? / Malami: No Confusion On Abba Kyari’s Extradition, Cocaine Trafficking Trial / Remove Petrol Subsidy Immediately – El-Rufai Tells Buhari Govt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.