Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,381 members, 7,829,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

Breaking News! Tiv Seeks Independence From Nigeria, Writes United Nations - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News! Tiv Seeks Independence From Nigeria, Writes United Nations (12282 Views)

Tiv Seeks Independence From Nigeria / Tiv Seeks Independence From Nigeria, Writes United Nations / FFK To Move The Motion For Yoruba's Oduduwa Independence From Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking News! Tiv Seeks Independence From Nigeria, Writes United Nations by Nonaira1: 5:39pm On Feb 04, 2018
olril17:

better let's stop all the blame games....not everyone is interested crass tribalism... it ain't gonna help anybody ....its a rat race....and we will all lose...

Story for the Gods.

Like I said before, igbos have learned alot socially from the rest of you niggerians. The number one social wise we've learned from you lots is to treat una the exact f2king way you treat us. Not seeing you niggas as country men cause you ain't. The biggest mistake our parents made was seeing you lots as country men and imbeding that in our mind yet all they got back from una is hatred, discrimination, character assassination, daily insults, etc. We there children have woken up....you niggerians are Not our brothers and sisters and will never be our brothers and sisters.

So you ppl knew crass tribalism makes everyone lose yet you niggas played it towards igbos for generations and now we decided to join una in the game, you're preaching... You better get used to it, those passive igbo you are used to are gone; that behavior ended with our parents. Do you as you do me that's our new motto.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News! Tiv Seeks Independence From Nigeria, Writes United Nations by Nonaira1: 5:46pm On Feb 04, 2018
limeta:
You right full of emotions
The enermy of my enermy is my friend regardless of what happend yesterday
You cant change the past but you ve tomorrow to build

Another story for the gods.

Yesterday was exactly 4 months ago. Yeah una definitely changed in just few months. Abeg spare me.
Build your tomorrow by your damnselves.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News! Tiv Seeks Independence From Nigeria, Writes United Nations by limeta(f): 7:12pm On Feb 04, 2018
Nonaira1:

Another story for the gods.

Yesterday was exactly 4 months ago. Yeah una definitely changed in just few months. Abeg spare me.
Build your tomorrow by your damnselves.

So am from benue now
Re: Breaking News! Tiv Seeks Independence From Nigeria, Writes United Nations by olril17(m): 7:59pm On Feb 04, 2018
Nonaira1:

Story for the Gods.

Like I said before, igbos have learned alot socially from the rest of you niggerians. The number one social wise we've learned from you lots is to treat una the exact f2king way you treat us. Not seeing you niggas as country men cause you ain't. The biggest mistake our parents made was seeing you lots as country men and imbeding that in our mind yet all they got back from una is hatred, discrimination, character assassination, daily insults, etc. We there children have woken up....you niggerians are Not our brothers and sisters and will never be our brothers and sisters.

So you ppl knew crass tribalism makes everyone lose yet you niggas played it towards igbos for generations and now we decided to join una in the game, you're preaching... You better get used to it, those passive igbo you are used to are gone; that behavior ended with our parents. Do you as you do me that's our new motto.
not everyone hates Igbo....you are committing a fallacy if you think every other Nigerian has problem against Igbos..

except nnamdi kanu drew a lot of people's ire by abusing other people ethnic's groups......
a lot of igbos were applauding him despite what he was throwing about..a lot were totally uncalled for.
Re: Breaking News! Tiv Seeks Independence From Nigeria, Writes United Nations by Fatherofdragons: 9:48pm On Feb 04, 2018
[s]
olril17:

not everyone hates Igbo....you are committing a fallacy if you think every other Nigerian has problem against Igbos..

except nnamdi kanu drew a lot of people's ire by abusing other people ethnic's groups......
a lot of igbos were applauding him despite what he was throwing about..a lot were totally uncalled for.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Breaking News! Tiv Seeks Independence From Nigeria, Writes United Nations by Feraz(m): 7:59am On Feb 05, 2018
DocHMD:

Chief, you sound more IPOBish than us nowadays. Wetin reset your skull abeg? grin
LOL! Then still plenty wee their skulls go soon reset.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News! Tiv Seeks Independence From Nigeria, Writes United Nations by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 1:41am On Feb 08, 2018
ESDKING:

This one is busy disgracing himself.
Which one is attache by force ?.
So common social studies didn't teach you that igbos are still major tribe in SS if you put igbos in all SS States together.
Delta States, igbos are still majority with other different ethnic groups. Igbos have 30,% of their population
Rivers state nko, where igbos are 15 members of house of Assembly.
Igbanke Edo state nko ?
Akwa ibom nko ?
The only state igbos are not majority is Bayelsa state where ijaw tribe is in charge of everything.
There are 5 Igbo States, how come there are seven Igbo governors. I am sure Ifeanyi Okowa, Chibike Amechi and current Nyeso Nwike are all afonja names to you since you can't reason.

Afonja travel and stop embarrassing yourself on a public forum like nairaland.

You are busy stooping in delusion like a child.
Re: Breaking News! Tiv Seeks Independence From Nigeria, Writes United Nations by Switruth: 2:30am On Feb 08, 2018
sarrki:
Seriously they were not treated fairly

Serious truth be said

They were not killed mercilessly under PDP

APC is doing nothing to curb as we speak

My fear is for ethnic cleansing in that state
Sarrki my man....your mouth reach ten. I hail thee

1 Like

Re: Breaking News! Tiv Seeks Independence From Nigeria, Writes United Nations by bukifemi1: 6:14pm On Apr 27, 2018
wink
Re: Breaking News! Tiv Seeks Independence From Nigeria, Writes United Nations by naijaking1: 7:03pm On Apr 27, 2018
Did anyone notice that he wants Cross River in the new Tarakuru middle belt republic!
Re: Breaking News! Tiv Seeks Independence From Nigeria, Writes United Nations by lastmessenger: 7:24pm On Apr 27, 2018
buhariguy:
Torough baka, another idiotic nnamdi KANU.
Better beg idiotic pigs of Biafra to join them

This people still get sense pass idiotic pigs of Biafra.

Instead of insulting everybody, they simply wrote to UN
one day the whole of Nigeria will turn against you skinny devils and you will be left with no option other than to run to chad and mali where you are coming from
Re: Breaking News! Tiv Seeks Independence From Nigeria, Writes United Nations by Lightening: 10:22pm On Apr 27, 2018
buhariguy:
Torough baka, another idiotic nnamdi KANU.
Better beg idiotic pigs of Biafra to join them

This people still get sense pass idiotic pigs of Biafra.

Instead of insulting everybody, they simply wrote to UN

And becsuse of their gentle manner of approach, the UN has granted them statehood. Hallelujah!
Re: Breaking News! Tiv Seeks Independence From Nigeria, Writes United Nations by Lightening: 10:39pm On Apr 27, 2018
knightsTempler:
‪Good to know that 17 youths have been arrested in Gboko, Benue State over the killing of 7 Fulanis.‬

‪But a quick question here...

how many Fulani herdsmen have been arrested over the killings in Benue and the over 1,000 Agatus killed last year?‬

‪Na question me I just dey ask ohh

Because Agatu people are not humans na. Abi you no know?
Re: Breaking News! Tiv Seeks Independence From Nigeria, Writes United Nations by Lightening: 10:46pm On Apr 27, 2018
Y'all said that last year when the failed terrorist Namdi Kanu was gallivanting the south east, telling you gullible people about how Biafra was soon to be restored. He told you that the case for Biafra's restoration was before the relevant UN bodies and how it would be just a matter of time before a referendum would be organized. What happened to all that now? grin grin Mr man the UN is not into the business of breaking up countries except those countries pose a grave threat to world peace and stability. You want Biafra then you have to follow the path that South Sudan took accompanied by the death of millions in its wake. grin

Invariably, the same South Sudan's path and death of millions also awaits Takuruku republic. What your ilk don't understand is that any trap one lays for his enemy might eventually catch himself or his own because landmines don't know who is the enemy.
Re: Breaking News! Tiv Seeks Independence From Nigeria, Writes United Nations by Lightening: 10:52pm On Apr 27, 2018
Academicwizman:

The Igbo should learn from the Japan-USA issue and even USA-Britain issue and stop emphasizing Biafra war that happened many years ago. The USA actually committed genocide against Japan but today their alliance is second to none. There was brutal war between England and the USA but today, they are best of allies. If the Igbo must move forward and beat any other tribe, they must cleanse themselves of the bitterness of the civil war. They must be less emotional.

But Igbos have moved forward and beaten other tribes already. The atrocities against the Igbos during the war can never be forgotten. The US made serious reparations to Japan after the war. Tell me the reparations made by Nigeria to Biafra? Yet you want Igbos to heal.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News! Tiv Seeks Independence From Nigeria, Writes United Nations by Lightening: 10:54pm On Apr 27, 2018
Academicwizman:

Bitterness and emotional outbursts are not going to solve the problem either. It will only deepen the enemity

The enmity sweet us die. We are enjoying it big time.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News! Tiv Seeks Independence From Nigeria, Writes United Nations by Lightening: 11:02pm On Apr 27, 2018
olril17:

you igbos are too vindictive, hateful and abrasive... Igbo and north only in same country without other ethnic groups would have been fun.

It is Igbos' turn to be vindictive. So leave us alone!
Re: Breaking News! Tiv Seeks Independence From Nigeria, Writes United Nations by Turantula(m): 11:15pm On Apr 27, 2018
chernest2002:
The day have break for them, let them take up arms and we igbos will fight them and keep Nigeria one. grin grin

Re: Breaking News! Tiv Seeks Independence From Nigeria, Writes United Nations by bukifemi1: 2:09pm On Jul 22, 2018
Na woo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Makinde Grants N25,000 For Workers, N15,000 For Pensioners In Oyo / Should Goodluck Jonathan Appoint Buhari To Tackle Boko Haram? / Ikpeazu Sacks All His Media Team Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.