Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,386 members, 7,812,137 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:54 AM

The Top 5 Reasons why Nigerians (Should) Prefer PayPal - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Top 5 Reasons why Nigerians (Should) Prefer PayPal (16013 Views)

Why Nigerians Should Embrace Snake Rearing - Abubakar Ballah / 5 Reasons Why Nigerians Are Now Going Into Online Businesses / Freelancing: Why Nigerians Should Start Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Top 5 Reasons why Nigerians (Should) Prefer PayPal by Lazyreporta(m): 9:00am On Feb 03, 2018
Timoleon:

where iz the article

it cost just 5k however you can get the full package at 7k if you buy our video course on how to make some bulks witout capital
Re: The Top 5 Reasons why Nigerians (Should) Prefer PayPal by Lazyreporta(m): 9:02am On Feb 03, 2018
tamethem:
Please I just signed up on a website with my PayPal details and I'm worried on how to receive fund. My idea is to send back money in my wallet back to a friend or brother in the state and then receive through western union from them. Does it work like that?

why not go for our lesotho paypal and be rest assured everything is fine, easy and simple. with your nigeria atm, no vpn, its just legal
Re: The Top 5 Reasons why Nigerians (Should) Prefer PayPal by Lazyreporta(m): 9:02am On Feb 03, 2018
onatisi:
Why do Nigerians like cutting corners and believing they are smarter than the whole world?but. When PayPal strikes their account and blocks it with the funds inside ,they will start crying with foul mouth. IT IS CLEARLY STATED IN THEIR SITE THAT NIGERIA PAYPAL ACCOUNTS CANT RECEIVE FUNDS .

no, not cutting corners bro........ this is so legal
Re: The Top 5 Reasons why Nigerians (Should) Prefer PayPal by Nobody: 9:03am On Feb 03, 2018
Lazyreporta:

legitimate sir

you can even call them with your normal line

Okay.
Send the link to the article .
Re: The Top 5 Reasons why Nigerians (Should) Prefer PayPal by Lazyreporta(m): 9:04am On Feb 03, 2018
deafeyez:

HOW DOES PAYPAL EXPRESS CHECKOUT WORKS. CAN IT BE USED AS A NORMAL PAYPAL? CAN I USE IT TO RECEIVE MONEY ANYONE.

with the paypal lesotho, you can do all sir
Re: The Top 5 Reasons why Nigerians (Should) Prefer PayPal by Nobody: 9:06am On Feb 03, 2018
Lazyreporta:

why not go for our lesotho paypal and be rest assured everything is fine, easy and simple. with your nigeria atm, no vpn, its just legal
Pls show me the way
Re: The Top 5 Reasons why Nigerians (Should) Prefer PayPal by Reference(m): 9:09am On Feb 03, 2018
Martins301:
Stupid CBN Governor. How can you allow a medium that only permits you to take out money from your economy without the reverse to operate in your country?

Nigeria has over 100,000 internet business owners and freelancers working legitimately online and earning dollars but we are finding it difficult to repatriate our income home.

What sort of nonsense is this

That is why we say restructure and you say no. The Federal Government through the CBN wants to control the entire money market which inhibits enterprise and free market. They want your earnings, give you a lousy rate and then corruptly round trip.
Re: The Top 5 Reasons why Nigerians (Should) Prefer PayPal by abidex0z(m): 9:14am On Feb 03, 2018
zicoraads:

No wonder. Been trying to link with my MasterCard but it ain't working. Is it possible with another card? Visa or Verve or something else...?
the issue is entirely from Nigerian banking policy based on naira MasterCard,perhaps you can try the dollar MasterCard though..
Re: The Top 5 Reasons why Nigerians (Should) Prefer PayPal by wowdiva: 9:27am On Feb 03, 2018
abidex0z:
the issue is entirely from Nigerian banking policy based on naira MasterCard,perhaps you can try the dollar MasterCard though..

Can I receive money if I link my PayPal account to a Nigerian dollar account?
Re: The Top 5 Reasons why Nigerians (Should) Prefer PayPal by selfmadeboss: 9:58am On Feb 03, 2018
Lazyreporta:

Yes, there's a technical know how which is legit. 100%

Stop talking shit here, the answer to the fucking question is no. Save explanations

2 Likes

Re: The Top 5 Reasons why Nigerians (Should) Prefer PayPal by shevon: 9:59am On Feb 03, 2018
bestman09:

I just linked my UBA master card on Thursday and used my PayPal account to make some purchases.. It's working perfectly OK
GTB, Access Bank and Wema Bank are a bunch of twarts then. Their cards have not been working for over 8 months now.
Re: The Top 5 Reasons why Nigerians (Should) Prefer PayPal by selfmadeboss: 10:01am On Feb 03, 2018
Lazyreporta:

I dey tell you, it's so annoying and this guy is buy confusing people, I wonder how much dem pay am
Re: The Top 5 Reasons why Nigerians (Should) Prefer PayPal by selfmadeboss: 10:02am On Feb 03, 2018
Lazyreporta:

Dafuq is paypal lesotho
Just say you are selling PayPal accounts
Re: The Top 5 Reasons why Nigerians (Should) Prefer PayPal by Nobody: 10:07am On Feb 03, 2018
Lazyreporta:

do you mind sharing?
Re: The Top 5 Reasons why Nigerians (Should) Prefer PayPal by Timoleon(m): 10:08am On Feb 03, 2018
Lazyreporta:

it cost just 5k however you can get the full package at 7k if you buy our video course on how to make some bulks witout capital

k
Re: The Top 5 Reasons why Nigerians (Should) Prefer PayPal by adrusa: 10:10am On Feb 03, 2018
I have been using my first bank linked paypal account with no problem. I even received a refund from Gearbest in the account.

2 Likes

Re: The Top 5 Reasons why Nigerians (Should) Prefer PayPal by onatisi(m): 10:21am On Feb 03, 2018
Lazyreporta:

Nigerians can if you go for my Lesotho paypal training its legal
The Lesotho PayPal you are advertising IS NOT A NIGERIA PAYPAL BUT LESOTHO. what ppl are asking is if their own Nigeria PayPal account can received without them claiming Lesotho
Re: The Top 5 Reasons why Nigerians (Should) Prefer PayPal by jimcaddy(m): 10:26am On Feb 03, 2018
How does it work. I have a paypal account, but I cannot send payment details to someone overseas to receive payment for services rendered. It doesnt work. The option for sending payment details is not there.. So whats the use.... If i cannot get paid from abroad, PayPal is useless to me then. So many people in the US wont pay you via any other platform asides PayPal. Please assist me.
Re: The Top 5 Reasons why Nigerians (Should) Prefer PayPal by Lazyreporta(m): 10:26am On Feb 03, 2018
For the sake of those who are requesting for how to, I will be creating another thread on how to open a Lesotho paypal account for free in few minutes.

No VPN, legal

I will be showing you steps to do that.
Re: The Top 5 Reasons why Nigerians (Should) Prefer PayPal by Nobody: 10:40am On Feb 03, 2018
Lazyreporta:

i have a training on how to do that sir

its legal
Paid training or...
Re: The Top 5 Reasons why Nigerians (Should) Prefer PayPal by timzyrhymes(m): 10:50am On Feb 03, 2018
HAH:
I call on all well meaning nairalanders to continue derailing all bbnaija threads,

Our mumu Don do
Good day sir, Well I totally disagree with your metamorphic ideology of indulging in the derailment of big brother naija ( bbnaija) it is somewhat quite alarming that I see matured folks instead of creating there own platform or thread to criticize or state there untold grievances against this show,rather they prefer coming up on a threads created by bbnaija fans writing rubbish and commenting things not inline with the topic. Well you quoted an adage "our mumu don do" if your mumu don do ehn,you suppose know say BBnaija na reality show wey no be only Nigeria dey do,so you suppose accept am as welcome development because he dey showcase lifestyle of different people coming together in one house with different cultural backgrounds,opinion, how they relate,there behavioral instincts and lots more, When you see just a show,We see Oneness!
Thank you. #peace

1 Like

Re: The Top 5 Reasons why Nigerians (Should) Prefer PayPal by Pelebabaagba(m): 11:01am On Feb 03, 2018
Payoneer is better any day any time.. I stand with payoneer.

PayPal Ko.. Payporte ni
Re: The Top 5 Reasons why Nigerians (Should) Prefer PayPal by Lazyreporta(m): 11:01am On Feb 03, 2018
dumo1:

Paid training or...

Free
Re: The Top 5 Reasons why Nigerians (Should) Prefer PayPal by damzy88: 11:21am On Feb 03, 2018
Lazyreporta:

no, not cutting corners bro........ this is so legal
Sent you a pm.
Re: The Top 5 Reasons why Nigerians (Should) Prefer PayPal by theo1477(m): 11:23am On Feb 03, 2018
Lazyreporta:

How we need it,
Re: The Top 5 Reasons why Nigerians (Should) Prefer PayPal by Lazyreporta(m): 11:24am On Feb 03, 2018
damzy88:
Sent you a pm.

Av replied
Re: The Top 5 Reasons why Nigerians (Should) Prefer PayPal by Lazyreporta(m): 11:26am On Feb 03, 2018
theo1477:

How we need it,

Watch out for the next thread
Re: The Top 5 Reasons why Nigerians (Should) Prefer PayPal by Kennedyiheme: 11:30am On Feb 03, 2018
Lazyreporta:

can I reach u
Re: The Top 5 Reasons why Nigerians (Should) Prefer PayPal by Lazyreporta(m): 11:33am On Feb 03, 2018
Kennedyiheme:
can I reach u

Yes.
Lazyreportablog@gmail.com
Re: The Top 5 Reasons why Nigerians (Should) Prefer PayPal by HAH: 11:36am On Feb 03, 2018
timzyrhymes:

Good day sir, Well I totally disagree with your metamorphic ideology of indulging in the derailment of big brother naija ( bbnaija) it is somewhat quite alarming that I see matured folks instead of creating there own platform or thread to criticize or state there untold grievances against this show,rather they prefer coming up on a threads created by bbnaija fans writing rubbish and commenting things not inline with the topic. Well you quoted an adage "our mumu don do" if your mumu don do ehn,you suppose know say BBnaija na reality show wey no be only Nigeria dey do,so you suppose accept am as welcome development because he dey showcase lifestyle of different people coming together in one house with different cultural backgrounds,opinion, how they relate,there behavioral instincts and lots more, When you see just a show,We see Oneness!
Thank you. #peace
I really appreciate your response but all we do is show protest against the undue prominence given to bbn thread more than other meaning and educative threads, I have been on nairaland for about 11 years and if there is anyone anything like elder here I believe I should be one, no day of mine is gone without checking nairaland in fact I am an addict, bbn should have it's main thread where all things will be discssed but when every thing said by a house mate becomes a front page thread it can be annoying, I am sorry if my support for this protest is hurting some people
Re: The Top 5 Reasons why Nigerians (Should) Prefer PayPal by deafeyez: 11:42am On Feb 03, 2018
Lazyreporta:

with the paypal lesotho, you can do all sir
THAT WONT WORK WITH NIGERIAN IP
Re: The Top 5 Reasons why Nigerians (Should) Prefer PayPal by Lazyreporta(m): 11:43am On Feb 03, 2018
deafeyez:

THAT WONT WORK WITH NIGERIAN IP

Ok

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

INVEST INTO TOMATO,PEPE,ONIONS,SUYABINS,CORN,WHITBINS,E.T.C / Does Anyone Know About Nylon Recycling Companies In Nigeria / Which Tipper Truck Is The Best For Haulage Business?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.