Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,510 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

What's The Best Bank For Savings Of Business Income? - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What's The Best Bank For Savings Of Business Income? (28672 Views)

Which Bank Is The Best For Savings Account In Nigeria? / Which Is The Best Bank For Students In Nigeria? / Best Bank To Open A Savings Account In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Best Bank For Savings Of Business Income? by mrbigseun(m): 10:20am On Feb 23, 2018
hello everyone i want to introduce a international microfiance group that offers best competitive interest rates . they have over 8 affilates in africa and thier affilate in nigeria is called lafayette microfiance bank they are based in oyo state at the moment but will be moving to other parts of the country soon. they are regualted by CBN and insured by NDIC . they also offer various financial services such as interbank transfers to all banks( which enables you to transact with them even if you are out of oyo state or even nigeria , mastercard and verve debit cards , mobile cash collections mobileapp(in-pipe) . they offer saving accounts , planned savings and fixed deposit accounts with the best rates around . find attached thier interest rates . i have been banking with them since 2013. my officer is mr monday call him up on 09092380160 for more information . find attached the rates Thank me later . i know the tresury bills is quite high but you have easy access to your funds here at any time .... you can even negiotiate from 20m and above .

Re: What's The Best Bank For Savings Of Business Income? by jobbers: 10:32am On Feb 23, 2018
good
Re: What's The Best Bank For Savings Of Business Income? by CHUKWUNOLOGICAL(m): 10:33am On Feb 23, 2018
okonja:
Ecobank

They will never touch your money for any useless maintenance and even give you some % if you didn't withdraw upto 3 times in a month from the account. BUT they are VERY useless in rendering customer service angry angry

That bank is rubbish, i bank there before but i stopped last year
Re: What's The Best Bank For Savings Of Business Income? by Esocial: 10:55am On Feb 23, 2018
I think I'll go with Keystone Bank oo... again I'm amazed at their swift response on Twitter.
Re: What's The Best Bank For Savings Of Business Income? by Socialme: 10:56am On Feb 23, 2018
But I really like that Ichida Bank o... grin cheesy grin

Interestingly, no one mentioned Keystone Bank; I went through the comments. But that's the thing - people might be after those hypes. I'm doing good with them sha.

No hassles with their online services too. You can apply for a view-only Internet Banking since you want to save. A token is not forced on you. Customer service even on social media is swift too.
Re: What's The Best Bank For Savings Of Business Income? by danagog: 1:54pm On Feb 23, 2018
Socialme:
But I really like that Ichida Bank o... grin cheesy grin

Interestingly, no one mentioned Keystone Bank; I went through the comments. But that's the thing - people might be after those hypes. I'm doing good with them sha.

No hassles with their online services too. You can apply for a view-only Internet Banking since you want to save. A token is not forced on you. Customer service even on social media is swift too.

I was just about to say that Keystone Bank has been making a lot of sense for me as of late. I have tried GTB but honestly the stress of the back and forth over so many charges was becoming too much.
Re: What's The Best Bank For Savings Of Business Income? by KayCrack(m): 2:39pm On Feb 23, 2018
HRHQueenPhil:
just run 2 union bank, ask for union korrect. u wld not regret it. no sms charge . nothing just interest

Yes o, i run Union Goal with them too. its super cool
Re: What's The Best Bank For Savings Of Business Income? by Ganoris: 3:52pm On Feb 23, 2018
KayCrack:

Yes o, i run Union Goal with them too. its super cool

I think what I hav is GrowBiz with Keystone Bank and iz nice. What can I get from Union? I have der account too
Re: What's The Best Bank For Savings Of Business Income? by yomixclusive(m): 9:06pm On Feb 23, 2018
Anybody tried Keystone Bank ?
Re: What's The Best Bank For Savings Of Business Income? by yomixclusive(m): 9:14pm On Feb 23, 2018
maureen44:
oga try Diamond Bank HIDA Account. I think they give high interest.

Correct ..I bank with Diamond bank and I can categorically say So Far so Good.
Re: What's The Best Bank For Savings Of Business Income? by KentroLion: 2:03pm On Feb 24, 2018
Keystone Bank Growbiz Is the big deal now o....thank me later
Re: What's The Best Bank For Savings Of Business Income? by KentroLion: 4:02pm On Feb 24, 2018
[quote author=yomixclusive post=65321072]
Re: What's The Best Bank For Savings Of Business Income? by Lovintus2(m): 11:02pm On Feb 24, 2018
mrbigseun:
why say that when you can keep your money safely with no deductions and even earn high interest
With which bank?
Re: What's The Best Bank For Savings Of Business Income? by KentroLion: 10:47am On Feb 25, 2018
Here's what yall been missing on Keystone Growbiz account

Benefit;

No ID card is required to open a Quick Save account.
• No amount required to open account.
• Quick and easy to fill one page Account Opening Form (AOF).
• Interest is paid on account in line with CBN policy on interest rates.

Sweet yea?
Re: What's The Best Bank For Savings Of Business Income? by Stephaustin(m): 1:41am On Feb 26, 2018
KentroLion:
Here's what yall been missing on Keystone Growbiz account

Benefit;

No ID card is required to open a Quick Save account.
• No amount required to open account.
• Quick and easy to fill one page Account Opening Form (AOF).
• Interest is paid on account in line with CBN policy on interest rates.

Sweet yea?

Please explain more on this.
Re: What's The Best Bank For Savings Of Business Income? by mrbigseun(m): 10:38am On Feb 26, 2018
lafayette microfinace bank for more info talk to mnday on 0909238160
Lovintus2:

With which bank?
Re: What's The Best Bank For Savings Of Business Income? by okonja(m): 7:58am On Feb 27, 2018
CHUKWUNOLOGICAL:

That bank is rubbish, i bank there before but i stopped last year

Serious one...I have stopped banking with them for a very long time... undecided

faridpac2:

that's true I experienced the same prblm customer care services here in kano majority of their branches c c is poor

My brother, it's everywhere...Here in Abuja, back in Osogbo, Lagos & Maiduguri...they are all the same bunch of unprofessional staff. So worse angry

2 Likes

Re: What's The Best Bank For Savings Of Business Income? by Nobody: 8:13am On Aug 17, 2019
[quote author=NotNlMod post=65301257]

No o bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bvn Registration Continues- Cbn, Nibss / Increase In Fuel Price Crashes Naira To N345/$1 / Fire Razes Auto Spare Parts Market In Ibadan (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.