Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:22 PM

Do You Need Support To Start A Business Idea - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do You Need Support To Start A Business Idea (407 Views)

Providus Bank, Travelport Pledge Full Support To TravelTank (Travel Tech Co) / Flour Mills Nigeria Provides COVID-19 Support To Nigerians (video) / I Need Good Business Idea I Can Start With 600k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Need Support To Start A Business Idea by mynaija123(m): 8:58pm On Feb 02, 2018
Hello Nairalanders,

I have met a lot of people both online and offline asking for as low as N100,000 to help execute a business idea.

If you fall within these category of people. That is you have an idea that requires about 200 to 300k to implement, send a mail to omoregbeenosa@gmail.com

I will give you the complete money to kick start your idea and at the end of each month, we share the profit: 60% for you, 40% for me.

Internet or Online businesses ideas are not allowed. Your idea must involve buying and selling of physical goods or rendering of services face-to-face to customers.

In your email, you must tell me the following:

1. What your idea is all about (In not less than 150 words).

2. Where you intend to setup the business.

3. Your previous business experience.

4. Your projected monthly profit.

5. Your exit strategy (By exit strategy, I mean if things do not work out, what and what will you do to recover my investment from the business).

6. You must give a realistic break-down of how you plan to spend the money I will give you.

7. Your educational qualification.

8. Include your phone number on the email, so that I can reach you immediately.

Note:

1. I am not here to steal anyone's ideas.

2. I have a very profitable business I am managing.

3. I need another source of income, but I don't have the time to oversee it.

4. That is why I want to invest in people who will be bringing in additional income, without me running up and down.

5. I am looking to invest in 10 persons only.

6. Are you willing to provide credible guarantors? If yes, how are they related to you.

7. No idea is foolish. Even if your idea is about selling fresh pepper and tomatoes, I will invest in it, if I see prospects.

Best of Luck!

(1) (Reply)

Web Developers Needed In Abuja / Make Money With These Hot Selling Ebooks / Why Many SMEs Cannot Get BOI Loans-mamuda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.