Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,020 members, 7,863,684 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 11:31 PM

Hii - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hii (930 Views)

Hii (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hii by Teehyy: 10:50pm On Feb 02, 2018
Hii
Re: Hii by pharmagba: 11:06pm On Feb 02, 2018
Teehyy:
I Am Looking To Meet Older women in festac lagos and its environs , whatsapp 08165250883 .pls Matured women only Single divorced or Widowed . No Married Women. Thanks David
Pathetic.
You've so limited yourself spirtually,, mentally and in everywise that you believe male prostitution is the only way to make it.
don't delude yourself that you can perform in bed, they are may more that can offer that and much more
Re: Hii by Iphone5: 11:42pm On Feb 02, 2018
pharmagba:
[s]Pathetic.
You've so limited yourself spirtually,, mentally and in everywise that you believe male prostitution is the only way to make it.
don't delude yourself that you can perform in bed, they are may more that can offer that and much more[/s]

1 Like

Re: Hii by agbonkamen(f): 12:43am On Feb 03, 2018
Guy your nose is..... Somethings are better left unsaid
Re: Hii by horlahwhunmie(m): 11:53am On Feb 03, 2018
Like seriously bro you are handsome.
Re: Hii by TexasCowboy(m): 11:59am On Feb 03, 2018
Teehyy:

I wanted to check you out what you looked like but after i did that i was short of words to use for you .Ori bii nkan ti won fi n gba ule ni le wa���

undecided And you had to type in your local Yoruba language for what reason exactly?

You nose and your face really looks weird, deal with it.

When I saw your post and pics, I concluded you're yoruba, I was right.
Re: Hii by Teehyy: 5:11pm On Jan 18, 2020
I

(1) (Reply)

Exclusive Photos From Osibanjo's Daughter's Wedding. / I'm Hurting / To Break Up Or Not To Break Up: She Wont Let Go Of The Past

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.