Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,095 members, 7,849,423 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 09:10 PM

PLEASE HELP: What Does This Actually Mean During S€X? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / PLEASE HELP: What Does This Actually Mean During S€X? (8592 Views)

What Does "Spam Me" Mean During Conversations? / What Does Body Count Actually Mean? / Guysss This Is What Ladies Actually Mean By Tall, Dark And Handsome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PLEASE HELP: What Does This Actually Mean During S€X? by heryur(m): 10:59am On Feb 03, 2018
shocked

Re: PLEASE HELP: What Does This Actually Mean During S€X? by Babagboju(m): 11:24am On Feb 03, 2018
I no support at all
Re: PLEASE HELP: What Does This Actually Mean During S€X? by XhosaNostra(f): 11:38am On Feb 03, 2018
40 minutes? Maybe she really needed to pee!

TBH, if you're doing it right, sex doesn't require more than a few minutes. 15 minutes tops. 40 minutes sounds like a long, boring snoozefest. I'd cook up any excuse to get away myself grin
Re: PLEASE HELP: What Does This Actually Mean During S€X? by Daviestunech(m): 11:46am On Feb 03, 2018
angry grin
Re: PLEASE HELP: What Does This Actually Mean During S€X? by ibietela2(m): 12:59pm On Feb 03, 2018
Hhenryy:

if this is true, the next time it happens, let her cum. she ruined the orgasm by interrupting your thrusts and rushing to the bathroom.

Next time, make her comfortable and assure her that it is perfectly normal so that she can let go without feeling embarrassed. But to avoid a very messy scenario, make sure she is not too hydrated before the act, you can tell her to urinate before you start. So even when she cums, much liquid will not be sprayed.
Re: PLEASE HELP: What Does This Actually Mean During S€X? by ibietela2(m): 1:00pm On Feb 03, 2018
Hypocrites and silly kids in this forum
Re: PLEASE HELP: What Does This Actually Mean During S€X? by michaeljunny(m): 1:13pm On Feb 03, 2018
I No Cum She No Cum Pikin Cum How Cum? ;DI
Re: PLEASE HELP: What Does This Actually Mean During S€X? by Pappyjim: 1:13pm On Feb 03, 2018
I twentythied d motion, u dis animalistic stallion must be a jackal oooo chai! Fuckaolic generation!!!
Re: PLEASE HELP: What Does This Actually Mean During S€X? by michaeljunny(m): 1:15pm On Feb 03, 2018
2muchmoney972:
Dear NLanders,
Please Help, I was having s€x with my girlfriend yesterday. After about 40 minutes of continuous banging with different styles, she suddenly starts moaning louder and begging me to stop that she is about to pass out urine (she feels like urinating), I thought she is joking not until she pushed me away by force and run to the bathroom. She came back like after 45 seconds and we continue.
Please, what does it mean?
Is that an orgasm or squirt, or rather none of the above? I need some good explanation please
grin
2muchmoney972:
Dear NLanders,
Please Help, I was having s€x with my girlfriend yesterday. After about 40 minutes of continuous banging with different styles, she suddenly starts moaning louder and begging me to stop that she is about to pass out urine (she feels like urinating), I thought she is joking not until she pushed me away by force and run to the bathroom. She came back like after 45 seconds and we continue.
Please, what does it mean?
Is that an orgasm or squirt, or rather none of the above? I need some good explanation please
Re: PLEASE HELP: What Does This Actually Mean During S€X? by Nobody: 1:22pm On Feb 03, 2018
Bumidavis:
The way Nigerian teens are this days, they make it seem like pre-marital sex is normal.
SMH
Because it is
Re: PLEASE HELP: What Does This Actually Mean During S€X? by adepeter2027(m): 1:33pm On Feb 03, 2018
oyatz:
And this girl that's been banged with different styles for 40mins will be somebody's future wife and mother
Lol
Re: PLEASE HELP: What Does This Actually Mean During S€X? by Gideonmi(m): 1:48pm On Feb 03, 2018
Gbam! Pichure or.....
yarimo:
I can only give you good explanation when you post videos of both of you during the act. undecided
Re: PLEASE HELP: What Does This Actually Mean During S€X? by Gideonmi(m): 1:50pm On Feb 03, 2018
Y u open the thread? cheesy
crismark:
God!!! what kind of wasted generation do we av in dis country.. All dey talk abt is sex

2 Likes

Re: PLEASE HELP: What Does This Actually Mean During S€X? by 1Sharon(f): 3:48pm On Feb 03, 2018
Hhenryy:

if this is true, the next time it happens, let her cum. she ruined the orgasm by interrupting your thrusts and rushing to the bathroom.

Next time, make her comfortable and assure her that it is perfectly normal so that she can let go without feeling embarrassed. But to avoid a very messy scenario, make sure she is not too hydrated before the act, you can tell her to urinate before you start. So even when she cums, much liquid will not be sprayed.

So you knew she was about to cum?...hmm I thought only women will understand because when a woman is abt to cum, it sometimes feels like she wants to pee..
Re: PLEASE HELP: What Does This Actually Mean During S€X? by 1Sharon(f): 3:50pm On Feb 03, 2018
Bumidavis:
The way Nigerian teens are this days, they make it seem like pre-marital sex is normal.
SMH

Yh. a lot if Nigerians think pre marital sex isn't normal, but they still do it anyway.
Re: PLEASE HELP: What Does This Actually Mean During S€X? by Hhenryy: 4:13pm On Feb 03, 2018
1Sharon:

Yh. a lot if Nigerians think pre marital sex isn't normal, but they still do it anyway.

Don't mind them, Nigerians and hypocrisy are 5&6
Re: PLEASE HELP: What Does This Actually Mean During S€X? by deafeyez: 4:17pm On Feb 03, 2018
yarimo:
I can only give you good explanation when you post videos of both of you during the act. undecided

E DON TEY U WATCHED NIGERIAN BLUE FILM ABI
Re: PLEASE HELP: What Does This Actually Mean During S€X? by Godwin978(m): 4:19pm On Feb 03, 2018
i twenty-one in the motion video or i tag you herdsman fu¢king farmers wife
Re: PLEASE HELP: What Does This Actually Mean During S€X? by FromZeroToHero(m): 5:36pm On Feb 03, 2018
I 22nd the motion. video or I don't believe it.

1 Like

Re: PLEASE HELP: What Does This Actually Mean During S€X? by Nobody: 12:36am On Feb 04, 2018
All of you asking for picture or video... F*ck you all.. Leave your damn advice
Re: PLEASE HELP: What Does This Actually Mean During S€X? by Nobody: 12:40am On Feb 04, 2018
Hhenryy:

This is the best advice I have gotten here so far. Thanks man!
Re: PLEASE HELP: What Does This Actually Mean During S€X? by ibietela2(m): 5:08am On Feb 04, 2018
1Sharon:

So you knew she was about to cum?...hmm I thought only women will understand because when a woman is abt to cum, it sometimes feels like she wants to pee..

Wooow
Re: PLEASE HELP: What Does This Actually Mean During S€X? by ibietela2(m): 5:09am On Feb 04, 2018
1Sharon:

Hypocrites full this country........

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Wont Girls Let Go Even If They Don't Want You / This Is Why The Husbands Always Die First In Marriages!! / Ladies, What Romantic Gesture Would You Appreciate From Men?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.